Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A ? for IQQI

John-467

Banned
Reaction score
HAHAH, ^^ see dis keto, I get dranks brought fo me buddy *wink* *wink* and I ain't even gave her none of my "sexual state" yet hahahah huh?

okay keto, I heard u say something

Keto: Pvssyeater, you missed the point as usual.

John: Damn I done went back to being called PvssyEater

Keto: The point was most truely desirable women aren't with unattractive guys who work at say McDonald's (or insert any low income job) just because they fvck her good.
My point is a guy has to have value, some degree of "looks" and means, to get a high value girl. Being a horny guy and able to "fvck" her good isn't uncommon and is of little value in and of itself to a desireable female.

John: HAHAH....really? Okay...Keto, what did you just say? Do you know?

Keto: The point was most truely desirable women aren't with unattractive guys who work at say McDonald's (or insert any low income job) just because they fvck her good.

John: Define what a TRUELY DESIRABLE WOMAN IS and define what a UNATTRACTIVE GUY is. Now, when you give these definitions, I don't want you to go off what KETO THINKS I want you to go out in the field and ask EVERY SINGLE man what a "desirable woman" is and every single women what a "unattractive man" is.

The fact of the matter is, YOU CAN'T DO IT, you can't group and catergorize people like you do, b/c a "desirable woman" to ME would be different than yours...and "unattractive" to Sheila might just make Amy's pvssy wet.

I don't really know what your "definitation" of an desirable woman is, but lemme assume it's:

- Not a slvt
- Has goals and ambition
- Is successful
- Is beautiful and sexy
- has a great personality
- knows how to treat a man

Shyt like that right? Well....on some scale, every motafvckin man wants a woman who is like that. Sexy, successful (so I can get her money), knows how treat a motafvcka, and is a totally cool person...who wouldn't?

Is THAT your definition of the DESIRABLE/ALMIGHTY/WOMAN that the guy working at Mcdonalds just WOULD NEVER GET b/c he doesn't drive a Mercedes?

The guy that IS DRIVING THE MERCEDES, keto...has ONE DYCK....JUST ONE. There's just NOT ENOUGH OF HIM TO GO AROUND TO FVCK ALL OF THESE "Almighty/desirable women" that you talk about.....so then who is the bytch fvcking then Keto? Dildos get old after awhile.

And this is "assuming" your theory is correct, which it's not.

Keto: My point is a guy has to have value, some degree of "looks" and means, to get a high value girl. Being a horny guy and able to "fvck" her good isn't uncommon and is of little value in and of itself to a desireable female.

John: Okay, so in the above paragraph, did I describe your "Almighty/Desirable/HighValue" Woman? Or did I miss it....if I didn't explain your bytch right come on dude, tell me what and how she is man lol. What does she look like, smell like, does your "Almighty/Desirable/High Value" bytch breathe NOT stank in the morning? Does she have to get outta bed and watch between the crack of her azz too, or does she not do that?

Lol, Keto....you are fvcking CRAZZZY, and I don't think you've seen the inside of a pvssy since you came out of your mother.

John-467

Banned
Reaction score
(finishes creating his marketing brochure)

I got 4 hours Keto, who's your "highvalue/almighty/desirable" woman? What's her characteritics, qualities.....

(sips budlight)

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
John-467 said:
(finishes creating his marketing brochure)

I got 4 hours Keto, who's your "highvalue/almighty/desirable" woman? What's her characteritics, qualities.....

(sips budlight)
P-E, you're basically a clown and a jester, not to mention a flamer like you always been so it's pointless for me to try to have a serious discussions with you.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Your mind is narrower than my pvssy.
Don't you mean wider? because it'd have to be one wide P.:whistle:

John-467

Banned
Reaction score
Keto, don't go off topic (stands Keto back in line)

Answer this:

Who's your "highvalue/almighty/desirable" woman? What's her characteritics, qualities.....

(sips budlight)

John-467

Banned
Reaction score
(still waitin fo dis motafvcka)

(on 5th beer right now, only have 7 more jackazz)

:whistle:

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John-467 said:
The guy that IS DRIVING THE MERCEDES, keto...has ONE DYCK....JUST ONE. There's just NOT ENOUGH OF HIM TO GO AROUND TO FVCK ALL OF THESE "Almighty/desirable women" that you talk about.....so then who is the bytch fvcking then Keto? Dildos get old after awhile.
I read this and i laughed my ass off, nice man :D

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John-467 said:
Intecerptor said this,

"If only men knew how frustrated Women are at seeing guys act like scared little boys and chumps who clearly don't "get it", they would be amazed.
If men only knew how women don't really care for flowers, but instead want you to nail them into the wall and make them moan with pleasure, their jaw would drop to the floor........You have NO IDEA just how badly women want you.....You have no idea, gentlemen."

No they don't, lol. But the reason they don't is because MEN have turned the ENTIRE altercation with women to:

>> scientific projects

>> mass researches

>> calcuation and tricks and gimmicks

I get up here and tell a guy lol, to just relax, give the woman an enjoyable experience mind, body, and soul....and I get ALLLL of these 30 plus year old guys who have been POSTING HERE FOR YEARS....flaming me lol?

See the thing is, WHAT I SAID, is SIMPLE....not scientific, not based on mass research, not based on some biogolical based calculation......it's just some simple and stupid shyt like: FVCK THE WOMAN'S MIND, BODY, AND SOUL like NO ONE has done before.

That takes skill
That takes talent
That takes work

My point is that if these guys would FOCUS on improving THESE SKILLS, they won't HAVEEEE any problems with women.

But it's the guys like keno, Str8up (and I have no idea what's Str8up's problem, hell I thought we were cool :rolleyes:) these guys try and BEAT IT into these guys head that:

> women will choose guys based on their abilities to PROVIDE

The FACT is that's just NOT TRUE, but no I don't have any BIOLOGICAL/scientific information to BACK UP THAT STATEMENT, hell you don't need it.....just go and look out in the real world.

Most of the guys here KNOW TONS OF HOT CHICKS who are hooked up with guys who have NO ABILITY TO PROVIDE SHYT...so to get up here and say MOST WOMEN look for guys like that, is just WRONG.

Again, lol, I'm not trying to step on anybody's "Sosuave Fame" lol, it's just if your not right you are just not right.

LMAO.
Do you think that "Provide" only come within the context of $$$? Provide is NOT just security...Provide goes within the context of "providing satisfaction" at the physical, intellectual, mental, and psychological level.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My point is that there are four elements in satisfaction (and that is based on my own 20+ years of experience):

Physical
Emotional
Psychological
Intellectual.

Physical goes with sex, touch, kiss, etc.

Emotional goes with the need of feeling loved, cared for, etc.

Psychological goes with the need of feeling safe and protected.

Intellectual goes with the need of feeling her knowledge enhanced, experience new things, etc.

If you only focus on the physical one...which in my opinion might be the most important in a relationship with PRE-menopause women (as we all know that with menopause comes LACK of SEX), you would be eventually get dumped. Sex tends to be what keep a relationship running in fumes when everything else fails. But eventually lose substance if you relationship relies on sex alone. And here is why...there is ALWAYS somebody out there better than all of us when it comes to sex. And the reason is because of "novelty".
as novelty is what makes sex greater.

PROVIDING means providing ALL four.

If you have to learn something about keeping a woman in a constant blitz state for you...to the point that 10, 15, 20 years later she still only have eyes for you...then learn those four things in conjuction on how to choose the CORRECT woman.

I learned those things in my early 30s and did it after some serious soul searching I'm glad I did.

John-467

Banned
Reaction score
haha Latinoman....i mean, YES!

"Physical
Emotional
Psychological
Intellectual.

Intellectual goes with the need of feeling her knowledge enhanced, experience new things, etc."

When I told Keto, Strup, Rolla and the rest of their "group of guys here" that you need to FVCK THE CHICK'S MIND, BODY, AND SOUL...wtf u just posted just explained EXACTLY what I meant.

It's all wrapped up into ONE motafvcka, it's not a show, not a thang thang...it's just WHAT I AM AND WHAT I DO.

Okay, Latinoman, your fellow boys over don't believe in this. They think you have to FIRST:

1.) Have great genes - Be stronger and have better looks than most guys.

2.) Have great dad qualities - Have the ability to be a financial provider and a security net.

They are saying the guy who's HIGH in both categories is the one that all women INSTINCTLY will go after to fvck first.

Like me, do you NOT see the wrong reasoning in their agrument? I have addressed this to them, Rolla closed out the other thread when I did, Strup said he "didn't want to address it" and Keto all of a sudden "had a cat grab his tongue."

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi - How come you don't post your age? I have seen some moderators ask MALE posters to put their age in their profile...and some posts been deleted because of that too. If you want some level of respect, give us the courtesy to share your age. You sound like you are between 19-23. If you are...that's fine, I don't even have a problem you posting in here at that age. My problem is you don't following the rules that is expected everyone else to follow.

John-467

Banned
Reaction score
Latinoman she's got a pvssy dawg.

She doesn't have a DYCK my friend....trust me, I'll find out pretty soon and post her nude pics on YouTube *wink* *wink*

HAHAHAAH

:crackup:

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John-467 said:
haha Latinoman....i mean, YES!

"Physical
Emotional
Psychological
Intellectual.

Intellectual goes with the need of feeling her knowledge enhanced, experience new things, etc."

When I told Keto, Strup, Rolla and the rest of their "group of guys here" that you need to FVCK THE CHICK'S MIND, BODY, AND SOUL...wtf u just posted just explained EXACTLY what I meant.

It's all wrapped up into ONE motafvcka, it's not a show, not a thang thang...it's just WHAT I AM AND WHAT I DO.

Okay, Latinoman, your fellow boys over don't believe in this. They think you have to FIRST:

1.) Have great genes - Be stronger and have better looks than most guys.

2.) Have great dad qualities - Have the ability to be a financial provider and a security net.

They are saying the guy who's HIGH in both categories is the one that all women INSTINCTLY will go after to fvck first.

Like me, do you NOT see the wrong reasoning in their agrument? I have addressed this to them, Rolla closed out the other thread when I did, Strup said he "didn't want to address it" and Keto all of a sudden "had a cat grab his tongue."
Everybody has different experiences and point of views. I agree with some and disagree with others. I can only based my advice and opinions on what I have experience.

All I know is that if those three of those four elements are mastered (I might add "spirituallity" if she happens to be that kind of girl)...and you happen to pick the correct woman (that LTR success is based on 7-10 other elements such as religious, sexual or lack of desire for sex, spending/lack of spending, moral, wanting/not wanting children , goals, among other compabilities)...you would not have any problems keeping a woman glued to you for the rest of her life.

John-467

Banned
Reaction score
And Latinoman, we can close the DJ Bible.

When I say once you learn how to FVCK A GIRL'S mind, body, and soul....what you posted where those things guy's should work on developing...and like you said, they might have other problems but women wouldn't be one of them.

But the problem is that these other guys like Keto, Rolla, Strup, these guys are preaching to the choir this other bullshyt and I'm tired of hearing it. lol

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John-467 said:
Latinoman she's got a pvssy dawg.

She doesn't have a DYCK my friend....trust me, I'll find out pretty soon and post her nude pics on YouTube *wink* *wink*

HAHAHAAH

:crackup:
John, it takes a lot to get a woman like me.

(How's that for entitlement attitude, guys :D )

While you seem to have atleast a basic grasp of truly understanding what makes you desireable, your game is still a little too crude at this present time for my tastes. However I am sure in a few years you would catch my attention.

Now, I am off to the venue I invited you to. I'll be the hottest girl in attendance, but it won't be due to just looks, or just the fact I will be providing you a drink if you show. It will be the total package deal that you'll find irresistable. I'll be up in VIP.

Ciao.

:rockon:

OH, and whoever said that provider meant what all you provide... that is a nice definition, but not the one the OP seemed to be describing. These defenders of that POV seem to be going off the idea that provider = money, house, lifestyle.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
John, it takes a lot to get a woman like me.

However I am sure in a few years you would catch my attention.
That's always the case. Once you start hitting the mid 30s and over...and your shelf value decreases....oh well....what can I say. ;-)