Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A first for me!!!!!

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi to all the Juans in here, I was a frequent visitor a couple years ago.

In my 12 years of dating something happen to me that is a first. The girl is making the first move. Not sure what to think about it, friends of hers is setting it up. She is interested but too shy to actualy make the move. They invited me to go with them do a dance tonight, I am going to go.....nothing to loose all to gain. She got out of a LTR about 6 months ago, she is 28 years old, nice butt and firm chest:rockon: . I would say she is a 7.5/8 .

Anyone think that being out of a LTR for 6 months is long enough to start again or could I be her emotional tampon? I havent really had 1 on 1 time with her yet to see it for myself.

Leuven

Don Juan
Reaction score
6 months is long and not long. Depends on how she thinks now on that LTR ( how long it lasted, who broke up, her feelings for that guy, ... )

She's 28, but what's your age???

I find it kinda strange that a girl ( woman ) of 28 is still too shy to make a move by herself and asks a friend to do it. Shy is something for schoolgirls ( Yes boys are often a couple of years longer shy )

Hawke

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't really tell until you meet the girl, or atleast i personally think that. But for the most part i wouldn't say you are her emotional tampon, you haven't even met her yet for her to have made that type of connection with you.

Infact if she is shy to approach you, but still wants to met you, she's already seeing you in somewhat of a good light. So aslong as you handle it right, and being in a place with the opportunity to dance and be close that should be easy, you shouldn't be her emotional tampon.

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 30, leuven. I'll let you guys know how the night went. If I get good vibes tonight I think I will get her on the dance floor for a slow one and ask her out on a date....ALONE:up: , I dont think i have to worry about rejection with her.
I am also friends with the couple that is setting us up, me and the boyfriend are in the same fire departement(volunteer). He told me she really wants to get to know me.

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
The night went well, I dont think the LTR is an issue. Her cousin that was with us told me she is completly done with the EX.

One small issue is that her familly is going through a hard time right now. Her step father is dieing with brain cancer. Her father died 10 years ago with cancer also. She is living with her mother at the moment to help comfort her. She seems to be OK about it but I'm sure she will have her days.

On the way back from the dance. Her and I ended up alone in the back seat. Next thing I know she had my arm wrapped around her shoulder with my forearm and hand on her chest, then she started rubbing my inner leg about 6 inches from my nuts. We were both feeling no pain, not hammered but enough to ease any tension. No way I was stoping her.

She sent me an e-mail today saying she had a good time and would like to get to know me better, one on one with no friends present. I sent her a reply saying the same thing. I added that if she wanted to take things slow because of what is going on with her step father it was OK with me. That way it would give me a chance to understand the situation better.

Any comments, do you think I handled it well?

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I guess I must of handled it OK. I don't see any replies, lol. Maybe I should of posted this thread in the mature men section. If you want to move it, go ahead.

Last edited:

Brasco

Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP

sorry about that, just want a moderator to see the thread so he can move it if he wants too.