Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Field Report - Co-Worker

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is to highlight how easy it should be to go from IOI to lay as well as giving me the opportunity to feel momentarily superior to those of you not getting any at the moment. :)

Was very reluctant to do this as she is a co-worker but I felt like some intimate human contact so:

1) On her way out I ask her what her favorite movie is. She mentions a movie.
2) I tell her to come round that evening to watch it. She asks what time. (Right here I know it's on) I tell her 22:00. She complies and leaves.
3) I didn't fancy spending money that night plus I further wanted to test her complicity so texted her 'don't forget to bring the wine'. She replies 'red or white'? I reply 'both'.
4) She turns up. Wine is poured. I sit on the bed, she sits on an armchair. (I live in a studio). I let her do most of the talking whilst I figure how to get her from the armchair to the bed.
5) I'm relaxed with the wine and point out her painted toe nails. I take her hand and look at her fingernails which are painted too. I gently pull her towards me telling her she would be more comfortable lying by my side. She complies.
6) From here it is simply one small step from playing footsie to leaning in for the kiss.
7) From the kiss it's clothes off, insertion and game over.
8) She very considerately leaves to go home once finished.

There were no obstacles during this exercise. She was totally complicit highlighting how a girl behaves if she is into you.

Last edited:

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nicely done. Please update us as to whether or not your work situation becomes complete hell.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
Nicely done. Please update us as to whether or not your work situation becomes complete hell.
My work situation already being hell I figured it couldn't get any worse. But yes, I'll let you know if it does. :yes:

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In before skinny says that European girls are easier than Cali girls lol

seriously, good going...

that's the only way to do co workers. No texts or emails that can be traced to you. Just flat out on the table..."come over and chill..." the rest is nobodies business.