Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A few thoughts on Roosh V appearance on TV

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

There are a few things to learn here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxYfcRUIQE

1) Women can be incredibly deluded on how they look. The women who starts speaking at 15:35 (the third) says that she is successful, confident and beautiful. I honestly believe she believes her own words, and this is the equivalent of a guy with an IQ similar to Forrest Gump to think he is himself an Einstein. She doesn't even consider herself "good looking" or "cute", it's beautiful.

It is well known by science that it's your pre-frontal cortex which regulates your emotions, concentration ability and will power. Most people don't know this but all these facets are very well linked. It's easy to understand that many women (deeply emotional) suffer from a lack of self regulation, they are like spoiled kids who refuse to take the effort to look good, and cry and force others to switch their "beauty standards". Beauty has been established by evolution millions of years ago.

2) Dr. Oz is a liar and immoral. Although I would never carry on a "fat shaming", the truth is this, sometimes people just need to hear something brutal to change the course of their lives for good.
Telling these women they are beautiful is counterproductive on many levels.

Also if he views Roosh V as a deeply troubled guy (who might be), why calling him a monster, when the doctor says that people with problems shouldn't be offended by others. It was also funny his avoidance tactic on the 300 vs 125 pound twin woman he would have to chose.

3) Roosh V slow speech. This is for guys who spend too much time online, recent research shows neuroplasticity to be a fact, and if you spend too much time on the internet in a "zombie" state, your standard brainwave pattern will be "sleepy", which will affect (and a lot) your performance on social situations.

I have few doubts that he his much smarter than these women, but because they socialize much more than him, look how much more articulate they sound. Although one (of course) must take into account his situation on the show

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I saw this on Youtube. He says they sort of framed him into the role and were nice to him before the show and didn't have a clue they would make him out to be a monster. He should have expected this. It's a TV show for unemployed 40 plus women. The Dr Oz guy is just pandering to his audience. You can see what his wife looks like if you just open Google. He can talk all day out of his arse and call those women beautiful but the facts of who he married and probably dated before speak for themselves. He's full of sh!t. Roosh should also know better than shaming women, leave them alone and concentrate on the hot girls.

Those women are overweight, they can tell you until tomorrow that they are beautiful but how many clothes do they still wear during sex.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roosh is not a public speaker. I would have massacred Dr. Oz on his own show.

However, there are more constructive ways of "assisting" than "shaming." Perhaps, euphemize the word "shaming" to " bringing into consciousness the importance of ..." Any skilled rhetorician understands the principle of catching more bees with honey. You can't "sell" if your prospects are shielded.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't trust manosphere gurus who utilize online blogs/forums for income. They're no different than any other for-profit media outlet.

He probably got a decent pay day coupled with some nice exposure. Don't fall into the trap of believing guys like Roosh actually give a f-ck about any men's movement.

Take the information you find useful and discard the rest.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
G_Govan said:
He probably got a decent pay day coupled with some nice exposure. Don't fall into the trap of believing guys like Roosh actually give a f-ck about any men's movement.
He's made it to the tribe owned SPLC's "hate list". He has literally thousands of fat and fuggo chicks fuming with cheetos fueled rage and not to mention their gamma/beta lapdogs jumping on the wagon of hate to show their "we hate Roosh too" support and this has been going on for over 10 years.

Whether he's sold some books is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. He's probably done more for Western men than anyone on this board. (No WK)

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
He's made it to the tribe owned SPLC's "hate list". He has literally thousands of fat and fuggo chicks fuming with cheetos fueled rage and not to mention their gamma/beta lapdogs jumping on the wagon of hate to show their "we hate Roosh too" support and this has been going on for over 10 years.

Whether he's sold some books is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. He's probably done more for Western men than anyone on this board. (No WK)
I don't doubt any of this, but I'm always skeptical of people who have "skin" in the game.

That's why I stated "you should take what you find useful and discard the rest." The "sphere" provides a vast playground for opportunists and people are generally self-centered.

At the end of the day sites like these are pretty much a place to vent. We damn sure aren't effecting change in the outside PC world besides the gain of negative press.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am actually rather impressed with "Dr. Oz" and his ability to say the sh!t he said in that interview with a straight face. Bill Clinton has got nothing on that guy.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
I am actually rather impressed with "Dr. Oz" and his ability to say the sh!t he said in that interview with a straight face. Bill Clinton has got nothing on that guy.
The guy's been working on the same exact 'jump shot' for close to six years now. For the right price I'm sure you can get him to look right at the camera and say anything with a straight face - "sky is green", "morbidly obese unemployed slobs are gorgeous", "Holocaust never happened"

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
G_Govan said:
I don't doubt any of this, but I'm always skeptical of people who have "skin" in the game.

That's why I stated "you should take what you find useful and discard the rest." The "sphere" provides a vast playground for opportunists and people are generally self-centered.

At the end of the day sites like these are pretty much a place to vent. We damn sure aren't effecting change in the outside PC world besides the gain of negative press.
Roosh isn't an opportunist he's the real deal. His books on game - Bang and Day Bang are amongst the best out there. He's clearly not a natural in public speaking though and should stay off it. Julien Blanc was also made out to look like an absolute pvssy on national TV. Would love to see Owen Cook on one of these shows he'd tear them a new arsehole, so much so they'd probably just cut to adverts. :crackup:

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going on Dr Oz to discuss red pill topics is akin to pissing in the wind. It's a waste of time. 62% of ABC viewers are women. It's like a blue pill coming here to encourage men to white knight women.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When that black lady said she was "confident," I could flat out tell she was lying. Just look at her face and tone of voice when she begins to say it and after she says it. It goes low and then high, it's not a flat out poker face of some sort. That tells me she got her "confidence" with a combination of sadness and anger, those do not equal confidence AT ALL. That is egotistical confidence, fake!

Ruler, the part where you said about hiding oreos had me dying in laughter... I know what it's like man.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing I was thinking while I was watching that was why the hell is he letting Dr. Oz interrupt him? He came on there to talk about something he felt was important, so why is he not asserting himself for his beliefs? He should have told Dr. Oz "Will you please stop interrupting me and let me say what I have to say? Thank you." That would have earned respect from me. You cannot get your point across if you let people walk all over you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
Hell, my mom is a great example. She's about 5'10" and maybe 220lbs. Hate to say it but not attractive at all but it's HER fault. She always says she's on a diet yet eats like a fvcking pig. I have to hide the nasty packages of double stuffed oreos so she doesn't get into them. I try to help her but she doesn't listen. And then she doesn't lose weight. It angers me because I could help her but she won't let me, then gets angry at me for my good intentions. So I've given up. She wants to be fat.
I don't want to make excuses for fat women, but Ruler, you're 17 years old. At your age, you have the metabolism of The Flash. When I was younger, I was pretty active, but it didn't matter. My body would eat any sign of fat on my body, I couldn't put on fat if I wanted to. This lasted until about my mid 30s.

I always get a kick out of guys in their 20s bragging about how great shape they are in. It seriously makes me laugh because it is so frigging easy to be in shape in your 20s. Your body is like a high end Ferrari that responds on a dime to how you treat it. When you get older is when you really have to work.

I say this because, I don't know if your mom wants to lose weight or not, but I'm not at all surprised she's not going to listen to a teenager's advice on it. Also, it is easier for men to lose weight than for women, since men are naturally more muscular with less fat content. Just one more reason to be thankful that you are a male.