Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A few things you guys seriously need to work on

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**** tests:

Not a thread goes by without me seeing these 2 words.

C on gentlemen......do you honestly believe that women are out there to test your masculinity every chance they get?

This train of thought comes from thinking that the woman is out there to "get you"....and what could be more evil than putting your masculinity to the test at every second of the day?

If you seriously think it is evil that a woman wants you to take her to dinner there is something seriously wrong with you.

If you think it is evil that a woman finds interest in you due to your money or your good looks and will use sex...her most powerful weapon, in order to get what she wants out of you, then there is something seriously wrong with you.

Alpha Male Mentality:

Yea I'm sure Anthony Kiedis Johnny Depp and Tommy Lee go by that philosophy.

NOT!!!

Stop trying to be so masculine you look ****ing stupid deep down you're a nerdy kid that can't get laid to save your life.

Expecting women to not play games.

Guess what gents...life's a game. Stop taking it so seriously.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, I have never thought "is this girl trying to s**t test me?" because if you're just straight up honest, she cant do anything, she cant call you out on anything, she cant manipulate you unless you say so. You have decided the limit within yourself and when you reject her, she will secretly love it so much, the fact that you as a man will not bow down to her.

Women use sex as a weapon because men load the gun, take the bullets out and she what she can do then.

And true too about the alpha male thing, im as camp as anyone out there and if you saw my girlfriend you would assume im some sort of gay best friend or something. I see guys trying some alpha thing with her in clubs all the time and i just stand back and laugh because i know she wouldnt do anything and they would never believe that im the one going home and screwing her.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Wright said:
Exactly, I have never thought "is this girl trying to s**t test me?" because if you're just straight up honest, she cant do anything, she cant call you out on anything, she cant manipulate you unless you say so. You have decided the limit within yourself and when you reject her, she will secretly love it so much, the fact that you as a man will not bow down to her.

Women use sex as a weapon because men load the gun, take the bullets out and she what she can do then.

And true too about the alpha male thing, im as camp as anyone out there and if you saw my girlfriend you would assume im some sort of gay best friend or something. I see guys trying some alpha thing with her in clubs all the time and i just stand back and laugh because i know she wouldnt do anything and they would never believe that im the one going home and screwing her.
you're on the right track my friend, but still falling into the trap.

In the words of Giacomo Casanova himself

"I don't conquer; I submit"

there is nothing wrong with bowing down to her.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All people **** test other people. I **** test others all the time. But its never conscious, its as unconscious as your personality, and women are no different. Do you seriously think that women have a list of "ways to prove a man is masculine enough" and that they systematically use those tests to see if you're still a man? No!

Women, and people in general test each all the time. How? I'll give you an example. I like girls who can understand my sense of humor. Sometimes i say things that are funny to me but not to others. If a girl I like gets upset because of something that I said, and that thing that i said is perfectly normal for me because thats how I am, then that girl is losing a lot of value in my eyes. I will realize that she's not someone I like. The joke, from the girl's point of view, is considered me giving her a sh!t test and her failing the sh!t test.
See my point? a sh!t test is not a real test per say, its just a girl expressing herself as a female, and if in response to it you don't keep your frame as a male you have "failed the sh!t test".

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to break it bud, but women DO sh!t test.

It's not because they are intentionally out to break your heart, or make you less of a man, but rather it's a defense mechanism they activate for you to prove your "worthiness". This isn't the fifties, back when women were crawling over successful men, good looking or not because they couldn't survive otherwise. Times have changed, women have RIGHTS now, they also get "fair" job opportunities, and we society pushing them to believe they can be "independent" now. Women get hit on daily, whether attractive, semi-attractive, or not. They ARE getting male attention. They want the best they can get, just like you and I. So as much as you hate to believe it, you ARE getting tested.

And I think you're wrong, because sh!t tests aren't always passed by acting "masculine". They're generally passed by having playful i-dont-give-a-fvck attitude. Not taking a woman seriously will make you pass any sh!t test, lucky for you, the heaviest of them all is right at the beginning. But you will feel continuous speed bumps along the way. It's really simple. Don't change who you are. She liked who met at first, so why switch it up. Let her be a cap'n save a bro. If you have a drinking problem, don't change it. If you like playing poker every Tuesday night with your buddies don't give in. This isn't being "masculine", it's being true to yourself. If you want to know the ultimate way to pass a sh!t test, it's don't EVER change. And if you do, do it for yourself, for the better. Not her. These woman WILL try and change you, just to see if they can. Don't let them. The alpha male isn't about thumping his chest all the time, having big muscles, and talking down on people. He's simply a man. Who doesn't change for anyone but himself, when he gets heat from people (man or woman) he simply laughs it off, KNOWING he's better, until someone directly attacks or disrespects him, then he takes action. In fact, he does whatever he can most to avoid conflict, because he is BETTER than that. But at the same time, he isn't afraid to throw his gloves up. I think you're just confused my friend. It's not that you shouldn't take life so seriously, it's that you shouldn't take women or getting laid so seriously. But the bottom line is, they WILL test you. So be prepared, by not caring. :)

-Scars

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
A few things guys need to work on to be successful with women and bypass these so-called sh*t tests. Open and shut case.

1. Looks/muscles/masculinity

2. Money/assets/materials

3. Game/personality/inner qualities

Just have any two of these. You won't even have to TRY to get a girl if you have all three. Sh*t tests are used on mostly average guys who have not a lot of these or otherwise just plain unattractive.

If you don't have any of the above qualities, just don't give a f**k. In other words, don't supplicate/ submit to her/ give her your power.

Case dismissed.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It all happens on a subconscious level a lot of the time. She does the **** test, you fail, and she is less attracted. Most of the time she doesn't even know why. The less attracted she is, the more **** tests she throws at you, until one of you gets tired and leaves.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
Sorry to break it bud, but women DO sh!t test.

It's not because they are intentionally out to break your heart, or make you less of a man, but rather it's a defense mechanism they activate for you to prove your "worthiness". This isn't the fifties, back when women were crawling over successful men, good looking or not because they couldn't survive otherwise. Times have changed, women have RIGHTS now, they also get "fair" job opportunities, and we society pushing them to believe they can be "independent" now. Women get hit on daily, whether attractive, semi-attractive, or not. They ARE getting male attention. They want the best they can get, just like you and I. So as much as you hate to believe it, you ARE getting tested.

And I think you're wrong, because sh!t tests aren't always passed by acting "masculine". They're generally passed by having playful i-dont-give-a-fvck attitude. Not taking a woman seriously will make you pass any sh!t test, lucky for you, the heaviest of them all is right at the beginning. But you will feel continuous speed bumps along the way. It's really simple. Don't change who you are. She liked who met at first, so why switch it up. Let her be a cap'n save a bro. If you have a drinking problem, don't change it. If you like playing poker every Tuesday night with your buddies don't give in. This isn't being "masculine", it's being true to yourself. If you want to know the ultimate way to pass a sh!t test, it's don't EVER change. And if you do, do it for yourself, for the better. Not her. These woman WILL try and change you, just to see if they can. Don't let them. The alpha male isn't about thumping his chest all the time, having big muscles, and talking down on people. He's simply a man. Who doesn't change for anyone but himself, when he gets heat from people (man or woman) he simply laughs it off, KNOWING he's better, until someone directly attacks or disrespects him, then he takes action. In fact, he does whatever he can most to avoid conflict, because he is BETTER than that. But at the same time, he isn't afraid to throw his gloves up. I think you're just confused my friend. It's not that you shouldn't take life so seriously, it's that you shouldn't take women or getting laid so seriously. But the bottom line is, they WILL test you. So be prepared, by not caring. :)

-Scars
for someone who advocates "a playful, i-don't-give-a-fvck" attitude you sure care about proving your "worthiness"

bud.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
A few things guys need to work on to be successful with women and bypass these so-called sh*t tests. Open and shut case.

1. Looks/muscles/masculinity

2. Money/assets/materials

3. Game/personality/inner qualities

Just have any two of these. You won't even have to TRY to get a girl if you have all three. Sh*t tests are used on mostly average guys who have not a lot of these or otherwise just plain unattractive.

If you don't have any of the above qualities, just don't give a f**k. In other words, don't supplicate/ submit to her/ give her your power.

Case dismissed.
there's no such things as "sh1t tests"

the whole sh1t test phenomenon comes from insecurity.

nice pokemon reference btw lol

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Learning........

what i do know is **** tests can be conscious. Such tests are really played on males she hasn't fully made her mind up on....
Agree with nismo and goodfoot

just dont ever be "not dominant''.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Wow, nice gaslighting. Are you a chick? Or a virgin that has never dated even one non-saint woman?
I've probably lead the life you wish you've led.

and you? are you still trying to become a self respectable man that won't take any **** from a woman?

coochieman said:
Learning........

what i do know is **** tests can be conscious. Such tests are really played on males she hasn't fully made her mind up on....
Agree with nismo and goodfoot

just dont ever be "not dominant''.

there is no such thing.

do not let paranoia get the best of you. No need to be paranoid when interacting with women.

P

perseverance

Women and men are constantly assessing each other, it's human nature.

Women may well do tests on men, push men to see how they'd react in certain situations.

It's all water off a ducks back to me, I couldn't care less if I 'pass' or 'fail' these tests, gaming for women to me is no different to playing Domination on MW3. You win some games, you lose some, no biggie.

Quite why so many men make such a big deal about this whole dating game is beyond me.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
Quite why so many men make such a big deal about this whole dating game is beyond me.

How can you say this to me then tell me "yea women **** test"

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Highly unlikely.

If a chick starts talking about her ex's, ADMITTEDLY to make you jealous, that's not a sh!t test? Women themselves will admit this. Of course I reread your OP and you had constructed the strawman of "every chance they get" and that "wanting to go out to dinner" is an example of a sh!t test. Lol.
so trying to find out about the person you're dating is called a "sh1t test"?

what the hell is wrong with you guys

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Highly unlikely.

If a chick starts talking about her ex's, ADMITTEDLY to make you jealous, that's not a sh!t test? Women themselves will admit this. Of course I reread your OP and you had constructed the strawman of "every chance they get" and that "wanting to go out to dinner" is an example of a sh!t test. Lol.
so trying to find out about the person you're dating is called a "sh1t test"?

what the hell is wrong with you guys

P

perseverance

nightcrawler said:
How can you say this to me then tell me "yea women **** test"
What has me not really caring about whether or not women sh*t test me or not have anything to do with women sh*t testing? Just because I pay no heed to it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.