a few questions

L-I-B

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been reading this site for a few months now and have gotten a lot better but I have a few problems that I have came into recently since I have started talkin to girls.

1. I always forget there name in 2 seconds. how do you guys remember it???? or should I just stop trying to concentrate so hard on gettin the # and remember her name

2. how do you make the girl more attracted to you with convo??? in other words, I can talk and think of stuff to talk about, but its just normal stuff that can get boring, and she'll probably start to think of me as a boring guy, not someone she would want bang, get what I'm sayin

3. some girls give me strange reactions when I shake hands witht them when I introduce myself to them, is this not normal or are these girls out here weird???? I get the strangest looks when I put out my hand and say hi, i"m blah blah....

thanks guys

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

1. I always forget there name in 2 seconds. how do you guys remember it???? or should I just stop trying to concentrate so hard on gettin the # and remember her name

It helps to repeat her name to her for confirmation.

Me: "Hi, I'm Santos."
Her: "My name is Alice."
Me: "Alice?"
Her: (nods)

You might be nervous which also doesn't help. Repeat the name in your head or something.

2. how do you make the girl more attracted to you with convo??? in other words, I can talk and think of stuff to talk about, but its just normal stuff that can get boring, and she'll probably start to think of me as a boring guy, not someone she would want bang, get what I'm sayin

Use ****y & funny comments. Neg-hit her (sparingly). Don't reveal too much about yourself. Come across as an independent guy. This shows confidence. Confidence = sexy. Show a genuine interest in what she has to say.

3. some girls give me strange reactions when I shake hands witht them when I introduce myself to them, is this not normal or are these girls out here weird???? I get the strangest looks when I put out my hand and say hi, i"m blah blah...

I don't think it's that strange to offer a hand shake. I suppose they might be a bit off balance if you walk right up to them and introuduce yourself like this without first having a convo. But face it, if she thinks you're hot. She won't give a **** what you do.

Santos

L-I-B

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I guess I don't really have any "lines" or convo sometimes and I just go up and say hi my name is......, so yeah that might be a little akward and suprising to anyone.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, welcome to the forum.
Usually, I would recommend people to read the bible, if you haven't already done it, but you seem to have a grasp of what you are doing.

There are a few techniques, in your mind, as soon as she says your name, repeat it in your mind...

I will modify santos' reply to show the small difference that I would do, in that situation to help from forgetting.
Me: "Hi, I'm Santos."
Her: "My name is Alice."
Me: "Alice?"
Her: (nods)
Me: I like Alice, it's got a good sound to it.

(repetition is good)

Next, if that doesn't work... as you get her name, make an association...
For the alice example... you hear alice, so you are talking to Alice in Wonderland following the white rabbit... white rabbit alice. This type of association actually works best if it's associated with something sexual in nature... I wonder why...

The best advice I could give is listen ALOT more.
Pimpologist on the other hand has put the conversation, and brought it to a science... READ THROUGH THIS POST!!!

3. some girls give me strange reactions when I shake hands witht them when I introduce myself to them, is this not normal or are these girls out here weird???? I get the strangest looks when I put out my hand and say hi, i"m blah blah...

I'm not sure what you mean by strange reactions?? I've gotten some strange reactions... I really think that most of the time its just that you caught the woman off guard, and she was not ready to be approached.

Take these in stride. Rather then shakin hands when you introduce, try this little technique.

"Hi, my *put hand on chest* name is *sstart taking hand off chest* XXXXXX "

Then, only shake her hand if she motions to, and give the womans handshake... meaning keep your hand palm up take her hand into your hand and hold it for about a second. Looking her in the eyes.

Reaction score
1. use a nuemonic clue for her name...for example if the girl said my name is uhhh let's see ...iggy then immediatly think of a something that you can associate with the name iggy...like twiggy...twiggy iggy if she is kinda skinny and wirey and malnourished looking in a gothic kinda way....just kidding iggy babygirl.

2. Ask her what her friends call her....maybe iggy's real name is Susan but since she is skinny like twiggy you might get her pet name...which will make you closer to her in her mind....your now calling her what her closest friends call her.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remebreing names needs visuals (for me) Like this girl I met called amy so I imagined her in a full Army uniform, everytime I see her see this chick I get this mental picture and it makes me think Army=Amy.

As for improving attraction through convo , the bible has dozens of articles.

As for the handshake thing. The introduction bit is odd. I've actually found women respond better to "What's your name?" rather than having you introduce yourself.Maybe introducing youself seems too practiced or something...

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
For a convo, ****y and funny is the best way to get them to react. I notice that often times, a boring conversation suddenly becomes alive when I do a neg-hit on her. Also, use KINO! Kino is any touching, do it on the low though AT FIRST, like a touch on the shoulder, holding onto her arm or leaning onto her while you're both laughing. It's all kino, get her EXCITED.