Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

a few questions from a noob

DrD77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So i have been dating this girl for about a month and a half now. she's really the first girl that i've ever dated. i am also a virgin and shes the first girl i've ever kissed and made out with. i've tried to go further with her before but she wouldn't let me take her shirt off. then another night i tried to finger her but she wouldn't let me do that either.

Anyway, shes really shy and expresses deep interest in me otherwise. should i be worried that she won't let me have sex with her after this long or just keep it cool? it bothers me a little cause i would like to have sex with her soon.

Also, any ideas on where to have sex when u live with your parents? i live in the basement but everytime she is over here they are home. i figure i'll just try and have sex even though they are home. any tips, and maybe this is the reason she wouldn't let me go further is because my parents are here? help.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on how her experience level is. The first piece of pie is the hardest to get out. The last one, you can just eat it in the pan,slide the spatula in in any direction and put it on the plate,whatever.

If she's a virgin too, it may be awhile yet. YOu may need to take an hour to get her top off. If she's done the whole football team,after the first hour you should be on seconds.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to get her super horny. Girls' sexuality works a little different from guys. Guys see a hot girl and they're ready to go. A lot of girls need more stoking....especially virgins.

Build up comfort with the other stages first. Then you have to slowly keep escalating, then back off. So for example, kiss her all over, tenderly feel her up and then work your way down town. But then back off and go back up. Keep doing this repeatedly.

You keep escalating to the verge of sex, and then back off. You do this several times and she'll be the one begging you to escalate it. It takes some patience but it's worth it. If you REALLY want to make her horny, don't give up the sex as soon as she asks for it. Make HER wait. When you finally give it to her, she'll fvck like a wild animal.