Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A few facts about BFs and Rings

Yahooey

Don Juan
Reaction score
BFs and Rings are two subjects that I see often in threads. The thread inevitably gets highjacked by posters exposing/defending their morals and sometimes degenerates into flame wars. Hopefully this post will help to clraify the status of the women being met and allow each person to make his own choices.

If a girl brings up a BF during the early stages and is showing NO interest, she is disqualifying herself. She may, or may not, have a BF - you have been nexted. If you are finding women that almost all women have are telling you they have BF, the problem is NOT a shortage of single women.

If a girl brings up a BF and IS showing interest, she maybe testing you or is warning herself. Treat it as a test, it will come up again if she does have a BF.

If a girl brings up a BF after having made an "investment" in you (given you a #, on the way to your place, after doing the deed ...), she is informing you. This can be for one or more of the following reasons:
- a call for discretion,
- a warning of crap to come,
- a request to assume, and absolve her of, the responsibility for what is about to happen,
- an AW move to have men fight over her,
- informing you that she has to "clean house",

Some women may have a BF or husband and never say anything about it. Men are not the only ones that will hide attachments when stepping out.

Rings do not equal unavailable. Some single women, especially HB10s, will wear a ring if they work in an environment were they get hit on a lot e.g. waitresses.

No ring does not equal not "married". If a women has no rings at all, then the lack of a wedding ring means nothing. She is not wearing rings because of allergies or has a job that requires her to remove them etc. Also, and the reason why I used quotation marks, in today's society many couples are in a committed relationships without the benefit of a wedding certificate.