Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A fatherless generation....

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I read this post that there are more babies being born now, then durning the baby boom era, however a major difference is that single mothers are up by like a gazillion percent.

It saddens me man, personally, because women aren't meant to raise men, that's a fathers job, a women can instill love in a man, but it's the fathers job to give him discipline/direction and guidance. The problem with this coming generation is lot of men won't know how to be men, and the feminzation to make all guys into "Raymonds" (everybody loves ray) is a major issue.

I could go on and on

But **** is ****ed up!!

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hughman said:
Don't need to talk down to me dude. Maybe i didn't explain myself properly, but its essentially my mom has the balls in their relationship (always cussing him, throwing things, you name it, and threatens that if he fights back she'll just leave him : / )

I love both of my parents, and yes I do take certain things off my dad. I like to think I'm real laid-back (unfortunately this went into an extreme with relationships - expecting others to do the work, initiate yadda yadda, you know the drill). I still plan to be laid-back, probably more so as I have no need to stress about what other think of me, and being indifferent is useful, but I also need some balls.
I apologize for the tone, but its the truth. The thing is though I live in a city where the guys expect to be treated like kings or babied for basically doing nothing. They think just because they got something swinging between their legs they're men. But when they get some woman pregnant, they complain about how the system has it for them. It does, believe me, a guy has to be careful where he does his thing. I see you're taking it more from a dating standpoint though, so I'll step off the soapbox.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guywhoneedshelp said:
I have zero kids...(that I know of)
Yeah, I always check my mailbox twice a day and open my email real slow on the week leading up to Father's Day.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Solomen,
Isn't that interesting,are the statistics separated by race?It will be interesting to be around in 16 years or so and see this reflected in a crime wave.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
A few weeks ago I read this post that there are more babies being born now, then durning the baby boom era, however a major difference is that single mothers are up by like a gazillion percent.

It saddens me man, personally, because women aren't meant to raise men, that's a fathers job, a women can instill love in a man, but it's the fathers job to give him discipline/direction and guidance. The problem with this coming generation is lot of men won't know how to be men, and the feminzation to make all guys into "Raymonds" (everybody loves ray) is a major issue.

I could go on and on

But **** is ****ed up!!
It couldn't be better, is what I'm thinking.

Make sure YOUR kid is raised properly and he'll have all the easy pickings he wants, surrounded by men raised by women as competition.

See the bright side in all situations.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's no coincidence that me and 4 of my closest friends had a rough learning curve with women. We all came from fatherless homes. In fact, 3 of them are brothers who all have different fathers, I think their mother even came on to me one time, but that's another story.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a fatherless generation...check this out.....this is your true look at the future of your grandchildren and greatgrans.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...s-discover-turn-womens-bone-marrow-sperm.html

ritish scientists are ready to turn female bone marrow into sperm, cutting men out of the process of creating life.

The breakthrough paves the way for lesbian couples to have children that are biologically their own.

Gay men could follow suit by using the technique to make eggs from male bone marrow.

Researchers at Newcastle upon Tyne University say their technique will help lead to new treatments for infertility.

But critics warn that it sidelines men and raises the prospect of babies being born through entirely artificial means.

The research centres around stem cells - the body's 'mother' cells which can turn into any other type of cell.

According to New Scientist magazine, the scientists want to take stem cells from a woman donor's bone marrow and transform them into sperm through the use of special chemicals and vitamins.

Newcastle professor Karim Nayernia has applied for permission to carry out the work and is ready to start the experiments within two months.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score