A famous example of the result of hitting the wall plus an edonistic life style

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
This is the singer kesha, I was used to hear her at parties in my early 20s (late 00s) and only recently heard her first song so decided to have a look at her now...damn she lost points.

I'm not saying that men dont change with time but if you make the same with most actors moving from their early 20 to their early 30s, you'll notice that no similar drop in look and shape happens, many of them even look better in their early 30s than in their early 20s.

While I dont believe at all about fairy tales of men growing their SMV in their 40s and 50s, its undeniable how time is much more generous for men in our young adulthood.

No man in his sane mind should marry in his 20s with a girl of the same age, we see girls like her despite the money and her work ageing so bad, let alone a normal girl partying as common today.

Anybody who drinks/smokes/parties AND Gets fat will look horrible as they age dude

Plenty of women are beautiful in their 40s. This is Talisa Soto at like 52

White women do tend to fall of harder than any other demographic of people though. If you want someone who ages well, I would strongly recommend marrying an ethnic woman - the more ethnic the better. Latin/Italian/Asian/Indian women especially age well as do a lot of beautiful middle eastern women

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Yes such a thing does exist and men can have the upper hand in the dating game IF they play their cards right. Let's dispel the notion that just because you turn 35 you are going to be getting dates left and right with younger women...not so at all. You will have to have worked on yourself and become successful in all the areas of your life in order for this to happen. We know men and women go for different things - men value youth and beauty while women look for resources - so use that to your advantage. Too much emphasis is put on "game" when it just amounts to a bunch of tap dancing at the end of the day. If you focus on your life and become successful you won't even care or have to try because women naturally seek successful men. Women break all the "rules" when they come across a man of value. If you are attractive in her eyes for whatever reason you don't even need to have all that much game - we see countless examples of this all the time.
women naturally seek successful men?

I make 180K at age of 29 in a cheap area. Adjust for cost of living (the vast majority of men making more than me live in some place like Manhattan where 180K is 50K in a normal area), the fact that I'm very smart with finances (I have a 80% paid for house, big 401K, no debt) and I'm probably top 0.0001 percentile of men for finances my age. Why have I never had a girlfriend?

Top Bottom