Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A facebook question

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I usually never post stupid questions like this (in recent years at least)but it's something I want clarity on to improve my game. It happens alot and I need some 'mature' opinions on this matter.

I get unprovoked messages on my facebook wall of a girls simply writing, "Heeeeeeyyyyyyy" and nothing else. However when I write something back on their wall I never get another response. This has happened like 5 times int he past 2 months and it's ****ing annoying.
I know there is a reason they're writing on my wall and I think if they were attentions *****s they'd at least do a little back and forth banter before bailing. Most of these girls were mutual acquiantances who for some reason or another I lost contact with.

I usually write back something attraction phase game based but they don't respond. Generally something situationally based to get the ball rolling like, "Hey Gangsta, I see the cops haven't found you yet. Fight the power!" (The cops broke up a part we were at and she jumped in a car and bailed).

Some thoughts on what's going on:

-They want me to PM them and start gaming them privately: which I haven't done yet
-They want lots of people writing messages back on their wall so they look popular (ok, maybe some AW qualities)
-They're drunk and on facebook and embarrased about doing that and don't want to respond.

Anyone wanna help a brotha out?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever seen a girl's Facebook homepage from her own account? If you haven't, just visit a female friend / relative and ask her to show it to you. Even the most average looking chick gets a bazillion friends requests, wall messages, private messages, photo tags and event invites (not to mention all those stupid apps & games) whenever she visits her Facebook. If it's a cute or, gord forbids, hot girl, then it's just unfvckingbelievable. It makes every girl an attention wh0re.

Don't bother trying to communicate on Facebook, and if you do, don't expect them to answer any time soon. Your best chance is probably to catch them on Facebook Chat, do a little banter and get the number ASAP, or pick some event that they're going to, meet in person and take it from there.

seth03

Don Juan
Reaction score
thefonz said:
OK, I usually never post stupid questions like this (in recent years at least)but it's something I want clarity on to improve my game. It happens alot and I need some 'mature' opinions on this matter.

I get unprovoked messages on my facebook wall of a girls simply writing, "Heeeeeeyyyyyyy" and nothing else. However when I write something back on their wall I never get another response. This has happened like 5 times int he past 2 months and it's ****ing annoying.
I know there is a reason they're writing on my wall and I think if they were attentions *****s they'd at least do a little back and forth banter before bailing. Most of these girls were mutual acquiantances who for some reason or another I lost contact with.

I usually write back something attraction phase game based but they don't respond. Generally something situationally based to get the ball rolling like, "Hey Gangsta, I see the cops haven't found you yet. Fight the power!" (The cops broke up a part we were at and she jumped in a car and bailed).

Some thoughts on what's going on:

-They want me to PM them and start gaming them privately: which I haven't done yet
-They want lots of people writing messages back on their wall so they look popular (ok, maybe some AW qualities)
-They're drunk and on facebook and embarrased about doing that and don't want to respond.

Anyone wanna help a brotha out?
I consider myself an expert (HA!) at this facebook wall bullshyt since 98% of the posts on my wall are from girls who initiated the posting.

If they are just writing shyt like "heeeeeeeeyyyyy" and don't write back to you after you message them with something decent, then it simply means #2 on your list. Period. I've had the same shyt written on my wall by chicks...and with some of them i saw them writing the same mindless shyt on other peopls walls. I usually never respond. Or if anything, I'll just say somethin really outrageous...just to keep things interesting and see what can come out of it. However, if they do want to talk to u, and they happen to be writing that "heeyyy" stuff, looking at your example of what you wrote on one persons wall...i would say you have pretty weak messages. Kinda dorky sounding. And there's nothing really to say back to what you wrote.

I had a recent posting by some chick who said I was looking very good, and asking me where i've been all year since she hasn't heard from me or seen me. I privately messaged her some plans, and she agreed to them. Bam.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Don't bother trying to communicate on Facebook, and if you do, don't expect them to answer any time soon. Your best chance is probably to catch them on Facebook Chat, do a little banter and get the number ASAP, or pick some event that they're going to, meet in person and take it from there.

Agreed. That is typically how I would get laid on myspace - take the interaction off myspace asap.

Reaction score
You're in BOSTON? That's where I was raised!!! Playboy, listen......have you heard about my book?

This is (many times) the equivalent of girls "opening" you. Yes, true, a good number of them are being attention *****s and may only seek a a cluttered wall from "thirsty" (desperate) guys. It feeds their ego. However, even that can work to your advantage.

My advice: MILK IT. On my facebook profile, females have had "Wall Wars", like:

Leslie: “Hey Flyness, you look great in that suit”
Sarah: “What have YOU been up to, sexy?”
Leslie: “I think I’m getting a Facebook divorce from you, since you don’t call me anymore!!!”
Sarah: “Heeeeeyyy, are we hanging out this weekend?”

It's a passive aggressive way they are trying to get at you and compete with each other. Just reply in a nonchalant way. If you get a "Heeyy", reply with a "hey babe ;)" on her wall. Nothing too extravagant. You'll look like a playboy. If she's cute, shoot her a personal message, engage in a 4-5 exchange dialogue and take it offline.

I go into this in extreme detail in "From MySpace to My Place". Check out the book in the sig! Peace!