Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Don Juan can not have every women he wants. (A lesson in compatibility)

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I browse sosuave off and on, and find one thing is at fault with how many guys go about getting women.

This is a 2 sided coin, where doing cold approaches will build a thicker skin (one that many guys on here need badly), but on the otherside, you are walking up to a complete stranger who you are basing an attraction to based purely on looks and hence opening yourself up to a potentially awkward situation.

Here is the line that everyone on here should remember:

A Don Juan's success rate is based exclusively on the woman's personality

That's all there is to it.

All the tips/tricks/lines/seduction moves that we use to turn her on will only work if she wants it to.

Example:

I know a girl who in my book is about as close to a 10 in looks as I can imagine. She is flawless. We are friends and i see her all the time. I have never ever tried to make a move on her, because i realized early on that we aren't compatible. Our personalities clash, on that level. Could i get her? I'm not sure. She swoons at me, when she comes to one of my shows, but when we talk, the conversation is dull. It's very bland, because she and i aren't compatible.. at all.

There is another one who is about the same in looks that I recently met, and just the opposite is happening. Sparks are flying. We both feel it. We can sit around and just talk for hours, because we both have very simillar interests and beliefs.
And with her, not once did i ever need to apply some sort of seduction voodoo mind trick, like so many on here seem to believe is neccessary.

Making dozens of cold approaches is like throwing spaghetti at a wall and hoping some of it will stick. I'd much rather do my thing and when i meet women, I determine right away wether or not she is the personality type that i can be with. If she is, then no games are necessary. It just works. This keeps my success rate very high.

I have a few questions that i tend to drop into conversations that are my little personality tests. Based on my own beliefs, I gauge her, by her responses. And I'm not talking religious crap or politics or whatever. These are very simple, yet playfull questions. Usually stuff regarding childhood memories and family based stuff.

Someone will indefinitely find a flaw in my philosphy. I haven't covered it all, but I hope it opens someone's eyes as to why, when they approach somone it doesn't work out right, then they come on here crying that they can't get women.

It probably isn't entirely your fault, if the attempt fails.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I have a similar "personality/character" test I've used on men before that essentially tells me a lot about a man. I ask "What do you think about Feminism?" If a guy gushes and tells me how wonderful it is then I know he is either saying what he THINKS I want to hear just to get in my pants or he's too effeminate for my tastses. If he goes off on an hour long rant about how all women are evil and belong barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen, then I know he probably has some issues with women and is likely a control freak or potentially abusive. If he answers honestly with a realistic and fair view on feminism, notices the problems with it while taking more of a humanist approach it tells me that he is able to stand up for his beliefs, doesn't pander or patronize and isn't afraid of having a different opinion than I might or might not have. If, for some reason, a guy has no opinion on Feminism and doesn't understand the question, I know he's not going to provide enough interesting conversation and will never be able to stimulate my mind, which is a must.

I agree with your take on the compatability and sparks/chemistry thing. If that's mutually there, all you really have to do is not come off as mean and nasty or clingy and needy and you'll be fine. Anytime you try to force attraction and compatability it just doesn't work. It's either there, or it's not.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Wyldfire
I have a similar "personality/character" test I've used on men before that essentially tells me a lot about a man. I ask "What do you think about Feminism?" If a guy gushes and tells me how wonderful it is then I know he is either saying what he THINKS I want to hear just to get in my pants or he's too effeminate for my tastses. If he goes off on an hour long rant about how all women are evil and belong barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen, then I know he probably has some issues with women and is likely a control freak or potentially abusive. If he answers honestly with a realistic and fair view on feminism, notices the problems with it while taking more of a humanist approach it tells me that he is able to stand up for his beliefs, doesn't pander or patronize and isn't afraid of having a different opinion than I might or might not have. If, for some reason, a guy has no opinion on Feminism and doesn't understand the question, I know he's not going to provide enough interesting conversation and will never be able to stimulate my mind, which is a must.

I agree with your take on the compatability and sparks/chemistry thing. If that's mutually there, all you really have to do is not come off as mean and nasty or clingy and needy and you'll be fine. Anytime you try to force attraction and compatability it just doesn't work. It's either there, or it's not.
What if he cracks a joke? :D

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
What if he cracks a joke? :D
If the joke was funny, I'd laugh, but I'd also insist on him answering the question.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It also depends on what the male wants. If he just wants to get laid, compatibility isn't an issue. If he wants a LTR, compatilbility will be an issue. I've been with women who are either boring to talk to or have nothing in common with me. However, we did have fun. Or at least I had fun.

However, if you're looking at compatibility from a status viewpoint (ie she has a boyfriend / girlfriend / husband, that's a status issue.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see compability in terms of Complementary personalities...

Complementary = Tough quiet guy, very confident paired up with Outgoing social girl.

Not Complementary = Shy guy with Shy Girl. Both of them re-enforce their shyness thus nothing happens or they will clash cause they're both quiet. Compared to the other couple, the more social girl will probably bring the quiet guy out of his shell while the tough guy represents her stability since he can tough it out.

Which explains why you see that jerk with that hot girl who is most likely very social.

lao tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats feminism? Is that a woman thing?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by lao tzu
Whats feminism? Is that a woman thing?
Feminism is sort of a social movement/philosophy. Here in the US it began because women wanted equal rights, to be able to vote, work and do the same things men can do. That aspect of it was good and respectable. However, after women achieved full equality feminism morphed into a man-bashing, man-blaming monster that, when embraced by women makes them nasty, bitter, mean and rather unpleasant to be around.

captn caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
"what do you think of feminizm"

"its something I do not care to spend time thinking of. But if you need to know, women call me a chauvenistic pig"

And smile.

That usually settles the situation, as I really have no time to talk about this man bashing philosophy... Time I have to talk without putting ideas into categories. E.g.: Not about feminizm, but about women and men, and life.

One can even see the degraded rights of women as a response of men to the power women have over them...

And have met many feminists who stepped over the line, just to have nice conversations.

another answer would be:

"Feminizm is just another invention of women to make life hell to men"

Now, we should have all the same rights, etc.. True..

But are we also same?

When there is a fire, do I want to be carried by a 250 pound fireman, on by a 150 pound firewoman?

Or, do I prefer a male urolog, or a female..

Whatever..

Does not make sense, wyldfire...

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For DJ's who want to find the personality type that will "fit" with you

http://personals.yahoo.com/

Theres a relationship test there. Dont trust everything it says though, be your own judge of yourself. luck!;)
And most important, dont let it limit you.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In response to your question about feminism, what if the guy screams and runs out of the room?

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why it is important to get out and explore and try out different chicks so that you learn what you like and don't like in a person.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by disciple
This is why it is important to get out and explore and try out different chicks so that you learn what you like and don't like in a person.
Yup,

That's what it's all about. With the plethora of different personalities out there, no man can expect to have 100% success. At least nothing long term, which is more of what this post is aimed at.

Go hit on enough women and you will eventually get laid, but I'm looking for a real connection with someone who completely rocks my world... and that i do the same for her.

To find someone that is that compatible is no easy feat.

Check this link out, for fun... and to see the real math behind your chances of finding that one special someone. (this is a fun read)

why i don't have a girlfriend

I laughed at this guy. He does have a point, though, lol

The Bad Ass Canadian