Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A DJ Theory: Mathematically Proven! (now with calculator)

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread accomplished nothing more than making me feel stupid..

Thx guys :D

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has to be the Funniest thread of 2004, HAHAHA! Thnx for Bumping this.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrS said:
But what if dy/dx = lnD * lnIl where lnD is -234252453242.34242 ?

Come on dude, it wasn't meant to be broken down into algebra :p

oh tisk tisk, lnD can't be a negative number. Clearly, you don't understand how to attract women :p

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Bumped for Luke Skywalker :D
LMAO desi.

Tommororw he will come on and be like

"I layed 12 HB 10s within 10 hours, pics inside!"

And we will all start studying this forumula feverishly.

Super_geek

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love this post!

We need more posts like this, and huu needs to make more formulas!

all you people need to give him a break, his point really was that math is a tool that can be used to model the real world to better understand it and control it in your favor. This doesnt just apply to building atomic bombs or economics, it can also apply to social things, such as getting women. So hes doing everyone a favor by acting like a nerd, he trying to come up with something useful that can help men get women? how is that a bad thing? hes trying to help, and you make fun of him?

Also, who gives a rats ass if his math was sloppy. his math was still correct. sure there were alternative approaches he could have taken. but the point is, he got the solution.

My only criticism if any is that IL only increases as woman spends less time becuase a requirement in the theory is that the guy must compensate for less time by having more dates(becuase hes always trying to choose optimal D and N and to meet the time constraint T). less t cuases more dates which causes higher IL level. SO indirectly less t increases IL. If you truly understand his theory, youll see that IL only increases as t decreases becuase the guy is pumping out more dates per week. Hes actually causing his IL to go out due to his own actions: he responds to less t by going on more dates per week; something he controls by his own actions, which will cause IL to go up, the consequence of going on alot of dates. I loved this theory he put forth, if only it were realistic and could be applied to real life.

What else will you come up with huu?

bauer_23

Don Juan
Reaction score
newton died a virgin. but at least we got calc out of the deal.

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm

can't you just short ALL of these math into the basic economic theory of "less supply, more demand"??

i would think most people would understand it better if you show them a supply/demand curve graph :up:

Obie

Banned
Reaction score
Dammit, I don't need this math rubbish! I'm trying to enjoy my last day of vacation!

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ceterus parabus?

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread should have died a long time ago. The mathematics is wrong because the initial equations/assumptions are wrong.

I love analysing attraction and **** more than anyone but this is daft...

DJsomeday

Don Juan
Reaction score
OMFG... you could have used that time in going out and making something or.. i dunno even reading something productive would have been better than this :p hey maybe they can teach this in math classes? i know i'd probably like it more than the sh!tty themes i saw this year xD

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YO I NEVER THOUGHT SOMEONE WOULD ACTUALLY DO THIS!!!! :trouble:

wtf :cuss:

THIS IS WHAT A TRUE GEEK DOES

HuuBinh said:
I will mathematically prove that when a girl reduces her time being with a guy, the guy's interest level increases.

Let say that the guy's interest level in the girl has a function:

IL = lnD

Where IL = interest level, a function of D, which is the number dating activities. This natural log function is concave which exibits diminishing marginal return of interest.

and he also derives happiness from other nondating activities:

O = lnN

Where O is other activities like sports, parties etc..., this function is also concave.

When we add these two types of utility (happinesss) together (dating & nondating) we have a utility function of:

U = lnD + lnN

This guy also faces a time constraint, which is also a function of dating & nondating activities (D&N), we have the function:

T = Dt + Nt

Where T = total amount of time devoted to dating and nondating.

For example: if he goes on 3 dates per week, each requires about 4 hours, then his dating time alone = 12hrs, excluding his nondating activities.

Individuals maximize their happiness subject to their constraints.

There, if we maximize U, and subject it to the time contraint T, to find the maximum number of dating activies and nondating activies, then we have:

MAX(D, N) s.t. (subject to) T

MAX(D,N) = lnD + lnN - (Dt + Nt - T)

then, i take the partial derivative with respect to D, and N.

dMAX/dD = 1/D - t = 0 ---> t = 1/D
dMAX/dN = 1/N - t = 0 ---> t = 1/N

divide: t/t = (1/D) / (1/N) ---> 1 = N/D

solve for D & N: we have a simple solution: D = N

The time constraint once again is: T = Dt + Nt,

I subsititute D in to this equation to solve for N, and the same for N to solve for D, to have:

N = T / (2t), this small t is the amount of time devoted to nondating activities and,

D = T / (2t), this small t is the amount of time devoted to dating activies;

Once again the utility function:

U = lnD + lnN,

Remember that, his romantic interest derives from dating alone which is the first part of the equation, lnD.

I then, substitute D & N into the ultiltiy function to have:

U = ln [ T / (2t) ] + ln [ T / (2t) ]

O.K. if the girl decides to reduce her time being with this guy, that means, the small t that indicates the amount of time he spends toward dating, must fall. If I isolate the interest level effect of this guy, i have:

IL = lnD

IL = ln [ T / (2t) ], if this (t) falls as a result of less time being with the girl, then according to the equation IL must RISE.

That means, he now has to shift some of his dating time toward his nondating activities. Lets use a numeric example.

In a given week, he has 20hrs to allocate between dating and nondating activities: T = 20

He goes on 2 dates per week each requires 5hrs, and 2 nondating activities each also requires 5hrs.

T = Dt + Nt ---> 2(5) + 2(5) = 20

Substitute these numbers into ultility equation, i have a total utility of:

U = lnD + lnN ---> ln [20 / (2*5) + ln [ 20 / (2*5) = 1.39 utils

*IL = lnD ---> 0.693
O = lnN ---> 0.693

Lets say now the girl still goes out with him 2 dates per week, but this time only 4 hours each instead of 5, thus dating time = 8 hrs.

Thus, he must now allocate that 2hrs extra toward his nondating activies.

Lets say that he still enjoys 2 nondating activities per week, but this time, 6hrs each.

We plug back into the equation to have.

T = Dt + Nt ---> 2(4) + 2(6) = 20hrs <--- still 20hrs per week

U = lnD + lnN ---> ln [20 / (2*4) + ln [ 20 / (2*6) = 1.43

If I isolate the the romantic interest effect alone, then:

IL = lnD ---> 0.916, this is higher than 0.693

This means, less time = more interest.

This result can also be generalized for guys, so SCARCE your time guys.

Comments are welcome!

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Player_Supreme said:
Dam Hu! you've got too much time on your hands. Maybe you should spend it boning women instead of caculating the square (no pun intended) root of a kiss multiplied by the hypoten. of the circumference of her fat head divided by 0
thats sum serious shiZZ LOL

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Player_Supreme said:
Dam Hu! you've got too much time on your hands. Maybe you should spend it boning women instead of caculating the square (no pun intended) root of a kiss multiplied by the hypoten. of the circumference of her fat head divided by 0
thats sum serious shiZZ LOL