Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A DJ.....Right?

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a DJ is all well and good but here's a quick little tip.

Don't let this site turn you into a self absorbed narcissus.

Really, it is possible to get all the money, a nice car, big muscles, and forego all of the action until you get to that point

and then what do you have?

A whole bunch of ****.

I look back at all the opportunities I wasted because I was "Self Improving" and I could have had sex with over a hundred girls probably, and I'm just 21.

This isn't saying jump at every piece of ass that pops out of the woodwork, but think about it, even if a girl isn't a 10 does it really matter if you bang or not?

Nope, it doesn't matter one bit.

So you might as well just bang it. Every piece you turn down, is a piece you don't get.

And don't worry about commitment!

"Oh if I have sex, then I'll have to see her again."

Let's face it, we are guys they are girls, let's let them worry about that.

I contend something very simple: unless you are gay, there have been and will continue to be opportunities that arise. They may even begin with a simple hello.

You won't sacrifice your dreams and theories for 3 to 30 minutes of your time in bed with a girl! Or wherever you like it!

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting post, dude.
But I wanna ask what makes you think that you could have banged hundreds of girls, or you "turned them down". I mean maybe you are a hybrid of Brad Pitt and Denzel, in that case it's possible, but who am I to judge.

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol...I don't think so...probably just average. I've had someone tell me I should model...but I was alot skinnier then. I'm getting back to my old shape, but I still have relatively good looking girls coming on to me outright...but really, even then I was going bald and am still. And yesterday I had a 7.5 in my book come on to me outright. I had a nice shirt on, but that's it. The point is, even if I was butt ugly...I'd still have at least other butt ugly chicks wanting some ****...so why not give them some?

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so there was some obviously some exageration but i like it.
Theres nothing wrong with those 6 and 7s that are begging for it sometimes.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The difference, Styles is between doing things to inflate your EGO, and protect your EGO, and doing things you enjoy for the experience and pleasure of achieving your goals, and Living the Life you really WANT.

One is fake, the true path is genuine.

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point! Although I think both you and I have said this in different threads though Interceptor

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are just talking subjective goals here.

Yes, there are hundreds of girls and 0 girls out there that you can bang. Where you draw the line dictates the number of girls you will bang.

By drawing the line, I mean drawing the "yes/no" line. Yes/No is actually a fun little game you can play with your friends. You and your friend see a girl walk across the hall, and each of you say "yes/no" to the question, "Would you have sex with her?"

And don't feel like you have to have sex with a 6 or a 7. Have sex with them if you think it's going to be fun. That's self-improvement.

Self-improvement is having fun with yourself and those 6s or 7s. Self-improvement isn't turning down 6's and 7's just because you think you can do better. Self-improvement is buying a nice car so you can have fun driving to work everyday. Self-improvement isn't buying a nice car so you can show it off to fancy-tie Joe next door.

Do you see the difference? Self-improvement is you writing on here reflecting about your past and seeing the potential flaws that can be easily fixed. Self-improvement isn't you writing on here telling us to bang all the 6s and 7s.

guitaronfire411

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a DJ doesn't mean you become the town male-slut.

Become a Don Juan because you want to become the best person you can be.