Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A dilemma I have with being alpha

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSuaveDJ123 said:
I am, man. But like the other night. I went to a wedding. I'm in my late twenties, still fairly young. I was sitting with the alpha men, having discussion.

Obviously the alpha men will not get up and dance. That **** is too gay, it's below them. They'll sit back, watch the entertainment, smile, talk about it, drink and be relaxed. I was doing the same with them when everyone started grabbing me telling me to Dance. I don't know how to dance, I fuvking suck at it, I'll look like a fagg0t. Besides, I think that **** is beneath me. Would Harvey Spector ever go dance? Lol.

And yet, everyone decided to call me "shy" and "boring" because I didn't do it. And yet no one said that sh1t to the guys in their 30's and 40's who are undoubtedly alpha and way above that ****.

I just simply don't know.
You just sound like the boring guy at the wedding who takes himself too seriously and won't dance.

It's important to not care what people think. I'm a pretty aloof guy too. But if you take it to an extreme you just aren't relateable. Sometimes throwing people a bone helps. Get the ball rolling on a conversation now and then. You gotta give a little.

TV characters are pretty shietty role models in this regard. You'll notice that in movies the stoic male says almost nothing, shows little interest, and the girls fall all over him. But look around next time you're at a social event: the guys who are doing well actually engage people in the crowd.

Unless you're at a gala in your honour you are not the main character.