Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A day in the life of an HB9...

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
There is a certain Youtube video that I came across recently which perfectly conveys what exactly is going through the mind of a really hot girl as soon as she goes into a Nightclub on any random given night...

It is from the comedic show titled College Humor

The video is called:

POV (Point of View) - Hot Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJNXCpfDrNo&feature=channel_page

WhtRbt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's an interesting video. So what would a great approach look like in that scenario? How would you get that girl?

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WhtRbt said:
That's an interesting video. So what would a great approach look like in that scenario? How would you get that girl?
Its almost guaranteed that she will be with a friend, you'd open the friend while you ignore and neg the target.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why? I'd just tell her i find her attractive and would like to find out more about her some other time. If she doesn't want it then It's her loss and you move to the next hb9-10. Of course you're going to say this as DJ as possible but i don't see why you'd have to ignore her just to get to her.

And talking to her friend would be out of politeness, cause you're not a dumbass jerk trying to screen her friend from the convo.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an idea:

How about you say something natural that wasn't rehearsed at all. I like the suggestion about talking to her about something you felt like talking about.