Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A date or not a date!?

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going out with a girl I met through a friend, but the problem is that I am not sure if it’s a date or just a friendly outing.

I met her while my friend visited from another country and we all went out. We had a great time, laughing and having a flowing conversation. We met again when the two of them came to my house and I made them breakfast (not as AFC as it sounds, I have a special way of making a great omelet which actually gets me a lot of action).

After we hung out for a bit more and I walked them to the train, and her friend asked me for my number and said we should stay in touch (her excuse was that my area has really cheap groceries and she would come her to shop)

My friend left the country, and I sort of forgot about the entire ting until a few days ago I got a text from the girl, saying she needs to ask me something and asking me to call her. Now my old self would have probably been dialing her number the second I got the text, but instead I texted her back with a C&F remark. We kept texting each other a few times, and ended up deciding to meet this Friday for drinks.

Now I must also add that she is more then 5 years older then me, living in a nice place and has most of her s*** figured out (unlike me). I didn’t really think anything would happen so I did not even think about pursuing her. Her out of the blue contact caught me slightly off guard and that is the source of my uncertainty.

Another side note, this will be probably my first “real date” after my LTR, and I really want it to go good as she is an awesome girl and I am attracted to her. What can I do to maximize my value and reel her in further (assuming she is interested)

I would appreciate any feedback and advice, I learned a lot form this community, and now I hope you guys would be able to help me with this next step.

underoath777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it doesn't matter if it's a date or not. Just touch her and be a cool dude, and then kiss her lol.

But what do you mean first date and first LTR? You're not talking about this girl are you?

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I ment after my LTR, thanks for that, fixed