Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A critical point many lose sight of... What I've learnt

Wacky-1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

After several weeks of trying out new concepts of my own, I've come to a conclusion on "DJism". Firstly, this is my personal experience, what works for me, will not necessarily work for you. But understand this gentlemen, what I hope to achieve here is something that will spark you off. A lot of the esteemed posters here seem to have views that make many here gasp. Pook's Be a Man, Fingers' WOMS etc etc. In all the esteemed posters, there is one common trait, and that is - they went out there. To do what, you may ask?

Certainly to try to get better with women, but at the same time, for them, it was a journey of self-discovery. Where they became the men they wanted to be. Pook's ideals of a man are not and will never be YOUR ideals of a man. What I have to tell you now applies to me, but YOU must go out there and discover yourself. However, in everyone's pereption of a man, we must have got these perceptions from somewhere - be it movie stars, pop idols, faith, etc.

But I'm here to tell you to be YOUR OWN MAN. Don't follow ideals blindly. But there are universal truths in men that you should follow. Let me give you my experience in the last couple of months. As I DJed...and improved, my head swelled. Be very careful of arrogance. Even if you employ c&f, be extremely sure to NOT BE ARROGANT. Even in jokes, arrogance is worthless. Instead, be respectful, and kind. You can still make your viewpoints known in a calm voice, without the "i'm the king of the world mentality". Plus - the "i dont give a f*ck" mentality, in my experience is utter rubbish. If you didnt give a f*ck, you wouldn't be improving. So accept, gentlemen, that you do give a f*ck. You do give a f*ck about people. You care about them, no matter who they are, and you will be humble. But never so timid as to have them take advantage of you. Never let anyone take advantage. Simply, be kind. Put your foot down if anyone wants to take advantage.

What I've learnt is this - arrogance, c&f etc.. basically seduction, is worthless. You need to discover who you are, and what you are here for, work on those. The qualities of a man. For a man is not judged on the size of his biceps or ego, but on his valour. How many of you know what true valour is? Gentlemen, I appeal to you today, to journey out and learn that an empathy for all, yet a subtle aura of strength and dominance is what you must strive for. Not seduction. Teasing, and having fun is ok though :D

Finally, there is a post in the DJ Discussion "Confessions of a SNAG" that you may want to check out. The last part of the post, especially the words highlighted by TillTheEndOfTime, have great significance and relevance to what I'm trying to highlight.
Now go out, and learn, gentlemen. Don't waste a moment longer.:D :D :)

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your post man. You have the right idea about it, you have to be a real person. You don't need to act like the AlphaMaleOfTheUniverse. You need to go out and achieve what you want to achieve. Speed Seduction/NLP all that, that's just for one night stands. In my opinion that's all you can get out of it. And maybe some more confidence and ideas of what to say.
I'm not sure if some people will get this, because they don't seem to be on the same mentailty as this yet.

Good Job man

-Mike

TheCalmGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The first mistake I made when I came here was to become very arrogant and OVERuse ****y and Funny. I thought I was the best of the best and trust me you dont make any friends with that kind of attitude neither make girlfriends...
If you wanna make friends and girlfriends you need to care about them and dont say you dont give a **** about them because what you give is what you get in this life.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all... youre post loses sooo much credibility simply because its based on pook.

Second, arrogance does work. But the ENERGY with which you APPLY arrogance must match the girls confidence and tolerance for challenge.

Third, seduction is not worthless, if the emotions you create in her are genuine in you. The greatest seducers are successful because they they love themselves, they love people, and they love the woman they are talking to... and everyone in the room knows it.

Wacky-1

Don Juan
Reaction score
TonythetigerOI,

My post is not based on Pook. I'm using him as an example. Many people seem to think his posts are "works of art". I beg to differ, because his "principles" only apply to him, whereas people say "Think like the great catch" etc. What I'm getting at, is to tell posters to stop looking to other people, and go out and learn for themselves, like I have.

Secondly, I already mentioned that some of the things I would say may not apply to some people. If you think arrogance works, then so be it. But I have been arrogant, and I have realised that it is not a quality in the kind of man I want to be. You don't have to be arrogant to be dominant. As TheCalmGuy said, it's not very helpful in social interactions - you're not going to make many friends. But by all means, if you find it works for you, use it. In my opinion, humility is underrated, and we could all use a dose of humility.

Thirdly, I agree with you. And I suppose only posters like you could have the license to say that. But many, including myself, have gotten the wrong idea with seduction. I hope people don't make the same mistakes as I did. When I first started out, it was do x y amount of times, and kino x body part at this point. It all became so calculated. So, in abandoning seduction, I learned how to have fun with women again. To let it all flow. But, going back to the original point, you could have the license, because if you know what you're doing, it'll work too. But I mentioned, learn what you can on your own, because you grow through your own experiences tenfold. Seduction didn't work for me. It was, for me, a matter of letting go of everything I had learnt, and just sitting back, and relaxing.

As for arrogance, it's not a very healthy trait to have. Your head can swell up, and you will be inclined to have this " I'm better than you " attitude. People may speak to you in calm, nice tones, but in my experience, people who appear arrogant, will always be bashed behind their back. So consider it. Is that what you really want?

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does everyone get so touchy over Pook?! He was a great poster. Now you can't like say his name without someone saying:"HE SHOULD NOT BE NAMED! NEVER AGAIN!" Will someone please explain this to me?

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook is the Voldemort of SoSuave. He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named = Pook. I have said too much already... I must go.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wacky-1

As for arrogance, it's not a very healthy trait to have. Your head can swell up, and you will be inclined to have this " I'm better than you " attitude. People may speak to you in calm, nice tones, but in my experience, people who appear arrogant, will always be bashed behind their back. So consider it. Is that what you really want?
Listen to this one, Tony. I've seen some examples of your arrogance on this board, and it seems that what you do works DESPITE it, rather than BECAUSE of it.

souporman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zaine
Pook is the Voldemort of SoSuave. He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named = Pook. I have said too much already... I must go.
haha...

I think people just want to be rebels and say pook isnt right... we all know he is though...

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by souporman
haha...

I think people just want to be rebels and say pook isnt right... we all know he is though...
How True.

chill

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can testify to the fact that the " im the king" mentality will get you screwed. wh I first came here (6-8 months ago) I misinterprited some stuff, and became beyond arrogant. one day, some chick told me to my face how arrogant i was being. at first, i thought " you cant be arrogant when your as awsome as me" and that she was a b**ch, but then all the other girls in the group started agreeing, and it hit home. trust me, arrogance gets you no where.

Wacky-1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank You for sharing. That's the important thing, to realise that we must learn from our mistakes.