Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A couple contradicting girls

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't posted here in awhile, mainly because I view myself as a lost cause and have basically succumbed to my lifelong depression at this point. I was wondering if any of you might be able to provide insight on the two latest chicks that have baffled me.

Chick 1: Get a girl's email and she gives me her number after emailing her and invites me out that night for a drink with her and her friend (who was already going I guess). Drink went well, she asked me lots of questions and there was plenty of smiling and eye contact. Couldn't kiss her goodnight though because when she dropped me off her friend was still in the backseat. Next day I tried to set up a study sesh and she never texted me, then claimed to have forgotten about it when I texted her about it. Then she just didn't respond to my text a few days later so I went NC.

Chick 2: Girl that I know from a club on campus always goes out of her way to say hi and chat me up around campus, even when she could easily keep walking without me seeing her. After 3 attempts to set up study sessions (and then escalate) she either never responds even after saying "I'm downnnnn" or doesn't make the effort to set it up. She still runs up and goes for the hug when she sees me around though.

So what's up with these girls? They just see me as a source of attention or what? Neither is very attractive but I'm desperate so I try to go after LSE girls who aren't above a 6 or so. Should I step down to the 4's now?

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah bro don't step down to 4's and I'm sorry you depression has gotten the better of you. It gets better.

Girl1 Seems like the date went well but next time just wait a bit longer, its OK to text each other saying you had a good time or w/e but wait a couple days before setting up another date.

Also you went drinking with her, then you set up a study date with her which is confusing me...don't do that. Don't mix school and dating or work and dating ever until you are comfortable enough in a relationship. You asking her to a study sesh is sending all the wrong signals.

Girl2- How long have you known her? It might be FZ, it still might grow into something. Don't try to set up a date (or study sesh) repeatedly over a short period of time if she keeps denying you.

Also next time she says "I'm dowwnn" take that as permission to start setting up logistics. Say "Great! What days are u free this week?" She will give you a list, you pick one, then decide on a time and then you go. Or after she says I'm down, sometime later in the day just call her and set up logistics, don't worry about building rapport or sexual attraction, just set up logistics.

But once again Idk why you are doing study sessions instead of framing it as an actual date. You ask a girl to the movies or dinner alone she knows that means sexual/romantic interest. You ask a girl to a study sesh it doesn't mean jack. You want her to know you see her sexually.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man. I thought study sessions was a good way to work your way in with a girl? My impression was that an attractive girl knows what's up when you try to meet up with her to study. I don't know. I can't figure girls out at all, but they have to know that guys want to bang them if given the opportunity right?

First girl wasn't even very attractive so it's a HUGE blow to my ego to get nexted by her. Second chick is attractive but not a head turner. I spent the whole quarter avoiding this one girl that kept up strong EC and started conversations with me/compliments etc. but would openly talk to her friend about a guy she just gave her number to or bring up her bf loudly when I'm around. I always knew chicks are crazy but it seems now that they're completely unable to function normally in the world in light of these events.