Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

a cool visualization excersize before bed..

Street_Fighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before bed, to calm your mind and to redirect your attention.Visualize as in much detail as you can,a beautifull girl- anyone you like,but invision her in a complete state of attraction towards you.Flushed cheeks,pupils dialated,smile from ear to ear,those peircing eyes and lucious lips,imagine her radiating with sheer sexual energy and lustfullness towards you.Just visualize it as in much visual detail and acuity as much as possible,fine tune it,perfect it,replay it ,tweak it..if you do it right it should put you right to sleep (always does for me anyways)

It's a cool way to not only put you to sleep but fill your mind with pleasant images prior to retiring the day.I feel as if it puts me at ease,mellows me out and just calming in general.

And we all know we automaticly attract into our lives what we image and think about most :cool:

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
You'll probably make yourself have dreams about this girl you imagine up. Could be a good thing, could be a bad thing.

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a nice way to get oneitis.
However, the fact that she is all flushed and whatever makes it okay, because it reminds you that you are in complete control and the man

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you really hit many angles of self-help and personal development, you'll find that this is actually solid advice

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone who knows anything about success techniques knows that visualization is a very powerful tool. I can really use more of this technique. I think, alongside what you suggested, is that I would visualize myself doing, and saying the right things, and just seeing myself as truly successful, and a true DJ.

"As a Man thinketh, so is he."