A challenge for the board

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont post on here again until you next get laid.

After skimming through a couple of pages on the main board here it really seems like you guys are making this way too complicated.

Take time away from this board, and the internet in general. Go outside. Meet some girls and hook up with one. Afterwards you are going to realize how easy it really is. The only thing holding back everyone here is themselves. I think for most of the guys around here this can put things into some serious perspective.

So go ahead and ignore this, try it, flame me whatever.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by belividere
flame me whatever.
(in a Bad english accent, srry guys):cuss:Are you BLOODY MAD!!!! thats the STUPIDEST FECKKIN IDEA I HEARD MATE!!!!!GO FECK YOURSELF MATE!!!!!**** YOU!! **** YOU!!! AND **** YOUUUUU!!! BIIIAAAATCH!!!MY MUM WOULD FECKIN DISOWN MEY!!!DO YOU WANT THAT MATE??!!!!THE BLOODY HELL!!!!!

eps

Don Juan
Reaction score
LIKEWISE: I challenge every member of sosuave to try the new salsa verde flavor of dorito. Don't give me any excuse about not trying it, because I ate two bags yesterday, and will likely eat two more this evening. Man up. I don't care if you're on a diet or are trying to look hot for the ladies or any of that bull****. Quit eating healthy and put your body on the line.

Afterwards you are going to realize how easy it really is. The only thing holding back everyone here is themselves. I think for most of the guys around here this can put things into some serious perspective.

So go ahead and ignore this, try it, flame me whatever.