Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Buyers' Market: Men Propose, Women Dispose

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Lord Shinra said:
And then the next time I'll get it and they won't.
That's the problem, you don't mind that they get it this time as long as in the nEar future you get it and they don't. It's almost a mental rota system, he has his fun this time and you have yours next time. But you wouldn't be happy helping these guys by approaching a group and doing all the hard work only for them to take the women everytime and you getting nothing everytime. You then realise it's competition and they aren't really your friends. I used to consider x, y and z people as friends, but why do they never actively try to hook me up or introduce me to women?

MM

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic, your theory is still flawed because you're assuming that if all men became DJs they would continue to put up with crap. In reality, it is far better to be single than to deal with a low-quality or low-interest woman. DJs realize that.

And imo, high-quality women don't give themselves to guys who are already sexing other girls. Your entire paradigm seems to be corrupted by the hor matrix, where sex is all that matters to anyone. Even if high-quality women did settle for polyamory, there would only be about a 1:2 or 1:3 (at MAX) of "super-DJs" to f*ckbuddies. The remaining girls would SURELY have enough sense to hook up with 100% (as opposed to 33%) of one of the regular DJs who was still single. And any girl who wasn't sensible enough sense to do that would not be worth having.

You are right that polygamy hurts guys (and thereby humanity in general), but I think it hurts girls, too. The solution is to find girls who are smart enough to realize that.

And I think the idea of a super-DJ is kind of silly. DJ and chump are a dichotomy, not a scale. You are confusing DJ and "player," where there are many different levels of charm which a player may exhibit. A DJ is all a woman could ever want. Women would not flock to certain DJs in droves when there are other single DJs around for the taking.

In your hypothetical DJ-world, you are also holding the equilibrium far too static. You're assuming that guys become MEN but girls still remain b1tchy, horish hags. In a world full of DJs who refused to sex low-quality women, do you really think girls would fail to understand the point? Humans are rational enough to realize when they need to shape up.

If all men became men and all women became women, things would be as they should be: People would couple based on common interests, common values, looks, and money.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
That's the problem, you don't mind that they get it this time as long as in the nEar future you get it and they don't. It's almost a mental rota system, he has his fun this time and you have yours next time. But you wouldn't be happy helping these guys by approaching a group and doing all the hard work only for them to take the women everytime and you getting nothing everytime. You then realise it's competition and they aren't really your friends. I used to consider x, y and z people as friends, but why do they never actively try to hook me up or introduce me to women?

MM
Thats the thing. My friends and I, well the ones I hit the spots with and game with, have a gentlemen's agreement about that kind of stuff. (We refer to it as "resource sharing"). The older friends who didn't want to share resources, well they went the way of the dodo. And not just for that reason. They were holding me back, so although my new crew I have to get to the same level of trust I had before, they are earning my faith in them quickly.

I cant begin to tell you how many times I've padded my #s and notches in my belt due to my friends getting me and the others in my crew out with whatever girls they met at an earlier time, and we all pay each other back in due form whenever we have the opportunity.

In approaches, we all usually put in our fair share of work in order to succeed in whatever close were going for. Great example was this past weekend when my wing kept the girl I opened occupied while I gamed her friend, who was giving me massive IOIs. In the end, we both won, because the original one I opened was basically having my wing for dinner, while her friend was eyeing me up. Win win.

Then again, it could just be because we put our problems aside for the greater good. I just follow what the bible told me to do, and become emotionally detached. We all help each other, and even though, yeah sure once in a while I'm envious because this woman is hotter or nicer or easier or whatever, I am still happy for my crew and they help me get them too.

Unity is possible, but you have to apply all the stuff that you learned in the bible and become detached from the learned emotions as well as the natural ones.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
Mad Manic, your theory is still flawed because you're assuming that if all men became DJs they would continue to put up with crap. In reality, it is far better to be single than to deal with a low-quality or low-interest woman. DJs realize that.
Guys only put up with crap if they are forced to, in other words it's the top tier guys with options (like many women) who won't put up with crap. So IMO it's about whether you're a top tier guy, at the mo we call those DJs/players/whatever.

Obsidian said:
And imo, high-quality women don't give themselves to guys who are already sexing other girls. Your entire paradigm seems to be corrupted by the hor matrix, where sex is all that matters to anyone. Even if high-quality women did settle for polyamory, there would only be about a 1:2 or 1:3 (at MAX) of "super-DJs" to f*ckbuddies. The remaining girls would SURELY have enough sense to hook up with 100% (as opposed to 33%) of one of the regular DJs who was still single. And any girl who wasn't sensible enough sense to do that would not be worth having.
Well you've hit the nail on the head there. At the moment 10-15% of men are sexing 60% of the women, women are choosing the top guys to sex them and they are way overpriced. Women are not sensible and are not rational. They are rejecting guys good enough for them because they'd rather hold out or have a ONS with a top tier guy. They aren't good hearted people who care about the needs of guys. If anything they are very selfish. They perpetually reject and put guys down, guys who are decent. Intelligence, good heartedness etc. isn't valued. Game, ****iness, insults, making her 'jealous' etc. are. This backs up that women aren't logical when it comes to sex. IMO they prefer to queue up for a 10 rather than date an 8.

Obsidian said:
You are right that polygamy hurts guys (and thereby humanity in general), but I think it hurts girls, too. The solution is to find girls who are smart enough to realize that.
Well most girls are not smart and not logical. They are rationing the sex for most guys and having plenty of sex whenever they want it. What's worse is that some girls don't even want it, and withold it from guys and themselves for no decent reasons. They'll even masturbate and whatnot instead. At least the promiscuous girls give their pvssy to somebody.

Obsidian said:
And I think the idea of a super-DJ is kind of silly. DJ and chump are a dichotomy, not a scale. You are confusing DJ and "player," where there are many different levels of charm which a player may exhibit. A DJ is all a woman could ever want. Women would not flock to certain DJs in droves when there are other single DJs around for the taking.
Well my point was that it was all relative. It's about being in this minority group who have a decent sex life with attractive women. If men raise the bar why would women screw lots of different men? The power is still in their hands. They'll take the top x % as they do now, maybe less, as the power gets to their heads. Women reject guys as good/better than them because they are overpriced.

Obsidian said:
In your hypothetical DJ-world, you are also holding the equilibrium far too static. You're assuming that guys become MEN but girls still remain b1tchy, horish hags. In a world full of DJs who refused to sex low-quality women, do you really think girls would fail to understand the point? Humans are rational enough to realize when they need to shape up.

If all men became men and all women became women, things would be as they should be: People would couple based on common interests, common values, looks, and money.
Well that's my problem, I can't see even the top guys refusing to sex women who are the type to sex top tier guys and not guys on a more down to earth level. Infact why aren't today's DJs doing that now? Why aren't they telling women to stop flocking to them and to share the sex so it's 1:1? They aren't, they're just enjoying having as many women as they can under the power of a woman to reject/accept. They still don't have the power to tell women off; why? Because women will then refuse sex and another guy steps in to take it. So men sticking up for other men will never happen as long as sex is on the line.

MM

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Lord Shinra said:
Thats the thing. My friends and I, well the ones I hit the spots with and game with, have a gentlemen's agreement about that kind of stuff. (We refer to it as "resource sharing"). The older friends who didn't want to share resources, well they went the way of the dodo. And not just for that reason. They were holding me back, so although my new crew I have to get to the same level of trust I had before, they are earning my faith in them quickly.

I cant begin to tell you how many times I've padded my #s and notches in my belt due to my friends getting me and the others in my crew out with whatever girls they met at an earlier time, and we all pay each other back in due form whenever we have the opportunity.

In approaches, we all usually put in our fair share of work in order to succeed in whatever close were going for. Great example was this past weekend when my wing kept the girl I opened occupied while I gamed her friend, who was giving me massive IOIs. In the end, we both won, because the original one I opened was basically having my wing for dinner, while her friend was eyeing me up. Win win.

Then again, it could just be because we put our problems aside for the greater good. I just follow what the bible told me to do, and become emotionally detached. We all help each other, and even though, yeah sure once in a while I'm envious because this woman is hotter or nicer or easier or whatever, I am still happy for my crew and they help me get them too.

Unity is possible, but you have to apply all the stuff that you learned in the bible and become detached from the learned emotions as well as the natural ones.
I'm guessing you and your mates are similar in terms of level of attractiveness and indeed choose similar standard women. I'm just saying, it's very easy for friendships to crumble between guys when one of them goes out and gets girls and the other stands there twiddling his thumbs. Friendships rely on a sense of common ground; a key one is level of success with girls. When there's a big disparity it can't be helped that one has control over the other and he is therefore envious.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
I'm guessing you and your mates are similar in terms of level of attractiveness and indeed choose similar standard women. I'm just saying, it's very easy for friendships to crumble between guys when one of them goes out and gets girls and the other stands there twiddling his thumbs. Friendships rely on a sense of common ground; a key one is level of success with girls. When there's a big disparity it can't be helped that one has control over the other and he is therefore envious.
Absolutely correct. We are pretty equal on the initial attractiveness scale. Thats what caused my previous friendships to crumble. My need to move forward in all aspects of my life, not just women, and their need to, as you said twiddle their thumbs.

You are right though, I guess I lucked out and picked people so we could work well together. I've noticed my success rate with my 3 friends being just about equal to when I sarge on my own.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flows101 said:
I cant even read this thread, it's sooo long and full of theories, nothing PRATICAL that some one could actually read and APPLY.
This is the problem with most men nowadays, they aren't interested in thought provoking discussions anymore. They just want someone to tell them what they need to know so that they can leave, try it and then come back to get the next instruction.

flows101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
This is the problem with most men nowadays, they aren't interested in thought provoking discussions anymore. They just want someone to tell them what they need to know so that they can leave, try it and then come back to get the next instruction.
From time to time i LOVE taking part and voicing my opinions in thought provoking discussions.

I just don’t find the topic of women REAL thought provoking conversation as cumbered to somthing like how to gain entitlement.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
flows101 said:
I cant even read this thread, it's sooo long and full of theories, nothing PRATICAL that some one could actually read and APPLY.
Not theories it's facts. And everyone knows the practical stuff anyway, all too well. If you have nothing interesting to contribute to the thread, then don't post. Nobody cares if some loser posts telling them to hit the gym, approach every girl in a prideless way and become a millionaire. It's not like they're Kevin Levrones or the ones fvcking pretty white girls doing psychology at uni anyway.

MM

flows101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
Not theories it's facts. And everyone knows the practical stuff anyway, all too well. If you have nothing interesting to contribute to the thread, then don't post. Nobody cares if some loser posts telling them to hit the gym, approach every girl in a prideless way and become a millionaire. It's not like they're Kevin Levrones or the ones fvcking pretty white girls doing psychology at uni anyway.

MM
Hahahaha… there is no FACTS in this thread there is only peoples PERCEPTIONS of what THEY think is the reality of a given situation.

A fact is "if I throw an apple in the sky it will fall back down, because of gravity" this can be sciencetifically proven.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
flows101 said:
Hahahaha… there is no FACTS in this thread there is only peoples PERCEPTIONS of what THEY think is the reality of a given situation.

A fact is "if I throw an apple in the sky it will fall back down, because of gravity" this can be sciencetifically proven.
No because what we are saying is based on stats and numbers. Like the amount of sex an average girl gets vs an average guy, or the number of guys in a club vs number of girls, or the number of times a girl is chatted up vs the number of times a guy is chatted up. It's also a lot easier to prove what we're saying in this thread compared to proving that gravity causes an apple to fall down. That took thousands of years to prove by a genius, what we're discussing can be seen by anyone who is observant. The stats just consolidate what we percieve and make them factual.

Good luck on looking like Kevin Levrone with 2 years natural training anyway.

MM

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is kind of a huge generalization. The dating market really isn't that simple. It doesn't even take into account the fact that if a woman does not snag a man by 30, she's the one making the proposals and getting disposed time and time again as worn-out goods.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Luveno said:
This thread is kind of a huge generalization. The dating market really isn't that simple. It doesn't even take into account the fact that if a woman does not snag a man by 30, she's the one making the proposals and getting disposed time and time again as worn-out goods.
I agree it's nowhere near this simple. I'm willing to admit we may be wrong on certain points. Women may lower their standards after 30 but it's unlikely they can't find a man. However there are points to touch upon. In the US 75 % of African American women are single. White women are most sought after but still predominantly date within their race and class. Asian males seem to have the worst ordeal regarding dating. A tall good looking white male should not have problems finding a partner to marry. A black woman might. An asian male moreso.

At my university, it is slightly under 1/3rd white, 1/3 indian and just over a 1/3 chinese. Of all the white and asian girls I know, all are either dating a white guy or are single (by choice). I don't know one asian guy dating anyone and certain chinese guys are dating within their race. Bottom line is that tall white males are seen as superior in the western world. I fully believe that it's all about compensating for race. If you're white you have no problems. Black maybe a little. Some mixed/'exotic' race a little more. Indians/Chinese are going to have huge problems especially in predominantly white areas. I think it's a myth that 'men can't get women'. I think it's more spefiic than that. The tall, white, middle class white guys at my 'ethnically diverse' uni have been in relationships with white and asian girls from day one almost.

MM