A better head-start for improving

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ask people from the internet for help, unless they really prove that they know. This site, in fact, has members who actually know alot about woman so i don't go against everything about getting help from the internet. However, there are alot of things you should not trust because they will only lead you to a wrong direction.

What i suggest is..get help from the real guys outside the internet world. Do you know what i mean? If you see a guy in the hallway in school or at a place, then you see him with girls, then you should go up to him and try to talk to him. Try to find ways for the guys to be your wingman, give you some tips, and so on. This gives you more confidence than reading stuff on the net.

Also, social proof or whatever that is helps alot. You can also learn by observing, by seeing what the guys do to make girls be with them.

Some guys may say, "I don't know, i just do it" and they don't really know what they really KNOW about girls.. well that's because they go with the flow.

This site used to give me confidence but not anymore. It's nothing new in knowledge to me.

This is just a suggestion, guys.. good luck.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good post. First thing I've read in a while I've agreed with fully.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats how i started(before i knew this site). i tried to copy everything he did and how he dressed. yeh it was ridicolous and i was called a bad copy of him but it was the best thing i could do.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure he doesn't mean you should copy everything. More like to give a basic guide and let you go from there =)

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey i only said how i did it nothing more nothing less :p

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well being exactly like the guy wouldn't teach you everything about him. It's good to watch what he does, how he handles things like a girl slapping him.

4afe

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing I did was find a wing in my area. I went from total AFC to "entry level PUA" (lack of better term) with in the frist 2 hours. I was a keyboard jocky and spent all my time on the net reading posting.... I decided I can read about this stuff forever and never know all the Bull Sh-t that I read half the time. I got off my ass and sarged 4days a week 4hours each time. My advice dont spend to much time trying to learn it, get some stuff from the web try it, imporve it, do it again.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so 4afe, tells us how the wingman helped you.

4afe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will tell you only if you do something for me.... (lol) .

What I did before I ever met anyone in person, I would read for hours on end and write down notes and sh-t like that. I would buy books/CDs/Videos.... every thing that claimed success with women. I would watch and study the videos of the pros. It never occured that I was watching videos of pros, Its like watching a video of Jordan playing B-Ball and trying to play just like him. Then I would get out in the feild and come accross really weird, I would try approaches that mystery would use on Models and such. Im not saying videos and books are bad, but you can learn much more from them when you are further along in the game. Some books I would suggest are business books that teach things like "sticky eyes" "epoxy eyes"...

If you would rather read online stuff (probably shouldnt post this) but www.fastseduction.com is a great resource for ebooks.

As for a wing. If you can find someone who is already a DJ/PUA/... in your area that is willing to help you out (most people in the community are really cool about it) then hang out with that guy as much as possible. There is something about meeting these people in person, you get the whole alpha-male vibe that you cant get from a video screen or speakers.

The Bible boot camp thing here teaches a ton of AFC stuff, that I stay away from (ie Eye contact) if you are totally looking this HB8 in the eyes for a while before you even approach her, arent you showing her she has your complete attention? When I was learning I was trying to make EC before I would approach and all that BS. But after a while I would check if she had boobs and a pretty face, that was all I needed to approach. What my wing tought me was that if you wait for her to make EC and give you a clue she could be gone.

One thing I noticed that my wing would be social he would sit down next to the hottest girl or social group. I learned that DJ/PUA is a way of life, it isnt some front when you go out to a club or party. its who you are. Also he was able to teach me the importance of warming up. it is just like any sport, you have to warm up. He said if you dont approach for a few days it is very important to do some sh1t approaches, run your stack on a person who works at a store. approach UG's, Fatties, guys, anything that you could give a sh1t less if you dont #close/kissClose.

With a good wing, you get a lot more than Fukclose/#close/KissClose. A good wing can help you if you need help he can intercept that Cok-block so you can close your target. If he is experinced he can watch from another area then tell you what your doing right/wrong... I would use my hands when talking, my wing told me to STOP IT! and point at my dik the whole time, did it help? Maybe... I dont scare them away by waving my hands in their faces anymore. He helped me with my posture (no more stiff, football player look). What a good wing can do is read into your approach and note it then report it.

If you cant get a good wing, have a friend video tape it... then study your tape later. if she asks about the camara make a routine/story out of it.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the tip 4afe,

what i prefer though, is a wingman or maybe someone who you know who can help you by saying it in words. For example, i heard this guy saying to a guy who sat next to me.. "If you touch her and she smiles it shows that she likes you.".. He wears blings and all that and he's with the girls alot. I think ways of getting help is by asking a question and getting a honest answer.