Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A bad habit

phoenix_met

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi guys
I finally find the way to confidence and for me it is having fun in every situation.I just try to enjoy world.This attitude turn on the CF button in me and i become realy confident and theres nothing I can't take care in this mood.

So I know how to reject fear now(lol) but there is a problem.I have a bad habit that when i see a girl that i want to approach I subconsciously runaway and thats not because the fear of rejection this time.I automatically block myself.I want to break this habit and change it to approaching habit.I need some help on this???

sorry for my poor english
I am waiting for your comments

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
"Over thinking, over-analyzing separates the body from the mind."

There is no magick trick you can learn when approaching. Think of it like this:

When you approach a guy you've known since you were in grade school do you clam up? What about a girl you knew from that place you were chummy with? You should act as if you already know her and she likes you. This does 2 very important things:

1. Puts a smile on your face and opens your body language.
2. You've released yourself from any expectation of what you THINK she'll do, not what she'll ACTUALLY do.

crazysheep4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just gotta do it man. Like you said, just try an have fun in every situation. Theres no quick fix for gettin over the fear. The more you do it, the easier it gets.