Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A bad date makeout?

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I need an opinion about a situation/date that happened to me this week. I had a girl come over to meet me and we left to a couple places. The first place it was going alright, but the second place we went to, it felt awkward. I was surely out of my game. We left and went back to her car at my house. I started to walk inside with my back turned to her (I did that as bait to see what she would do). She told me she was going home. I turned my head and asked her if she knew how to get home. Anyways, I explained how to get back. She says goodbye and initiates the makeout. We made out a couple different times for probably a brief 15 seconds.

I felt this date was dead. What do you guys think? Why should she makeout with me when it appeared to me she wasn't having much of a good time as well?

This girl is almost 9 years older than me (37 and very hot). I ran the Mystery Method on her the first two meetings and it worked great.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember that you're coming from a frame where you see everything that's gone wrong from the perfect pickup, and she's coming from a normal societal frame where you seem like a smooth, cool guy. MM is powerful stuff, and you can often misapply these principles and still get a good result. It's just more painful for you.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the at the first place things were just alright, why did you prolong the date? It sounds as if it was the definition of a slow death. And then you end up at your place, why? Was it for a mercy fvck?

It's a waste to run MM on the stereotypical Minnesota woman, they are a breed in of their own. They don't have the fortitude to put up it. It's a self esteem thing.

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually she just moved up here from New Mexico and she is originally from Mississippi. The accent is totally there. I do get you about Stereotypical Minnesota Women.

I went up to get a quick bite to eat and a quick drink and bounced to another place. I had her meet me at my house and we left from there. That is how I set it up.