Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A 3 point process to harvesting more energy, self esteem, and a better body.

pilot0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why bother?
Does looks makes 'that' much of a difference? It may be a hot topic on this discussion forum, but try and find me one person who doesn't at least think it helps.

What's your number?
Are you a six? A four? An eight? So you say you're a eight? Were you a eight when you got out of bed this morning before you took a shower, brushed your teeth, and combed your hair? No, you probably looked and smelled like crap. Especially your breath. So on an average... your an eight. Your number can go up and down.

I think as Don Juans we need to change the attitude on our little point system. We can't look at "our number" as being concrete. If your a six, try and become a seven. If your an 8, try and become a 9. Shoot for one more number higher then yourself. Especially the 4 and 5's of society. Your gains will be especially noticed.

3 points?
I approach improving my self esteem, health, and body as a 3 point system. Diet, exercise, and sleep.

Sleep?
Having a regular sleep pattern will boost your self esteem and make you feel better physically. If you exercise and lift weights, its very important to get proper sleep. Your muscle tissues do the majority of rebuilding wile you sleep. Most importantly, your motor skills (verbal) are effected by your sleeping habits as well.

Diet?
I'll make this quick and simple. First of all, your not going on a diet. Not with me. I don't believe in diets, pills, or any of that BS. Its all about decision making. Start making healthier decisions about your eating habits. Don't know where to start? Educate yourself. Whenever you sit down for a meal, ask yourself how you can make it a healthier meal... even if just a little bit. Instead of mayonnaise on your chicken sandwich, choose salsa or honey mustard. They are great tasting and fat free. Back off on your red meats. Stick with chicken, fish, and turkey as your staples. Reward yourself with a big juicy hamburger or steak occasionally if you need to. I know I sure do! Don't go on a diet, please. You won't stick with it. Change your eating habits by asking before every meal how you can make it a little healthier. Before walking up to the pastry isle, ask yourself "do I really need that?" Learn to drink iced tea, milk, or water instead of pop. I could go on forever, but you have to take some initiative to educate yourself on healthier eating. And make it a decision making process, not a diet. If your not all that creative about food, that is where educating yourself comes in. If you have any healthy tips you’d like to share with the world, by all means post them.

Exercise?
Exercise is great, but realize it only accounts for about 25% of weight loss. I know a guy who walks 5 miles every morning. But he's very overweight because of the way he eats. However, exercise will boost your metabolism and self esteem. Think of exercise as the cherry on top of a sundae. You can get by without it, but it sure is something nice to top it off with! You really can’t have a sundae without your ice cream so focus more on what you eat. Once again, if you don't know much about exercise, make an effort to learn about it.

So diet, exercise, and sleep are all interdependent upon each other. However diet somewhat leads the way. If things are not working out, chances are you just don't know that much about nutrition. Make an effort to learn about it and you will be on your way to harvesting more energy, self esteem, and a better body. Focus on the decision making process.

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To add to that.
There are always things you can do to improve yourself. ALWAYS. You just have to identify the area(s) you think need improving.

I'll use myself for an example. If you are "scrawny" like I am/used to be, start working out. You just have to get out there and do it. Not only will you start looking better (physically), but you will feel better as well.

"Just Do It"

You arn't going to improve yourself unless you make the attempt to. I, personally, make a scedule or routine. I go to the gym Mon.-Wed.-Fri. and do different exercises.
Mondays I do a hard work out(30min-1hr), Wednesday I do a light to medium weight workout, then jog. Fridays are free exercise. I go out and play basketball and raquetball at my local gym.

It's really up to you on how you want to work out. Just get out there and do it and be CONSISTENT.

------------------
You are what you make your self.

[This message has been edited by Drow (edited 09-20-2002).]

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesnt work if your submind "thinks" that you are fat.

You got to change your submind to get results.

Mercury

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pilot...are you actually a pilot? I am to. Where do you fly out of?

pilot0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mercury:
Pilot...are you actually a pilot? I am to. Where do you fly out of?
I started taking pilot lessons but the money isn't their. So I may pick that hobby up later. Right now I'm in school for computers and doing quite well with it.