Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

9 year old writes a book on dating.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh. . There are a few things in the DJ bible about acting like you did as a kid, when it comes to girls. I wonder if this thing doesn't actually have something useful.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh. Do I really need dating advice from someone who hasn't even grown his first pube?:rolleyes:

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love this comment!

TylerMorris wrote:

I'm 10 years old and I’ve seen enough TV shows and movies to know that if you want to be a romance guy, you’re supposed to take your girlfriend out to an expensive restaurant, where weird guys walk around the tables playing violins while you’re trying to eat. Women actually like this, so whatever you do, don’t punch the violin guys. Instead, you should hold your girlfriend’s hand across the table, look deep into her eyes and say romance things. It’s probably best to wait until the violin guys are playing near the people sitting at the next table, so they won’t overhear you and laugh.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this kid on TV. Most of us were like that at one time, but you grow up and start developing fears of what people think and changing and thinking more and a lot of confidence and not caring slips away

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
mpimpin said:
I saw this kid on TV. Most of us were like that at one time, but you grow up and start developing fears of what people think and changing and thinking more and a lot of confidence and not caring slips away
Unfortunately enough, that is the sad truth... :(