Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

9 million young Americans too fat to fight

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are too fat to join the army but are fat enough to float and join the navy :whistle:

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank god we are ushering in an error of robot weaponry. Can't wait till skynet goes online.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most young people in America are fat. Yet, horny American boys see lots of "hot" girls. Shows you the tricks that your mind can play on you.

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Most young people in America are fat. Yet, horny American boys see lots of "hot" girls. Shows you the tricks that your mind can play on you.
lol say what??

I dunno about you but me and every American teenage guy I know puts fat girls in the unfvckable list immediately.

And that would be bullsh1t if I was drafted and some fatass got away from serving because of his weight

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think this is one of the reason "jailbait" is so popular.

women stop becoming hourglasses and start becoming poppped biscuit cans the older they get.

i would take a in shape, defined 28-30 year old 10 days a week over a 17 year old jailbait.

the problem is, you don't see very many 28-30 year old in shape women anymore.

but in high school lots of women do things, they are drill team, they are cheerleaders, they go out, they walk around, they may take gymnastics.

i'm thinking back and damn near every girl I dated in high school did SOMETHING. rather it was be in the band, be a cheerleader, be on drill team, play soccer, something. anything.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the guys getting out of college in 10-20 years from now. Every year that passes by you will see more and more fat chicks.

It is so bad now that the only non-fat chicks that I see are the high schoolers in any big store I go to. Whether it be home depot, waltmart, kmart etc.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down here (Australia) it's just as bad.

There are so few healthy & fit females. If they're not fat, they're starving themselves so they could stay thin, but the result is that they're very unhealthy and always get sick.

I'm planning my way out of Australia and this is one primary reason!

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm an Asian who's into big boobs and thick hips / butts.

Asian girls in Asia are becoming those weird creatures with teenage boy's body (no boobs, no butts) and big anime-head. They're trying so hard to look cartoonish cute that they've become boner-killers.

seagull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good news for the navy. Plenty of torpedos that can be used to smash enemy ships.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir Psycho Sexy said:
And that would be bullsh1t if I was drafted and some fatass got away from serving because of his weight
Being a fatass won't save you from the draft. They'd put you on reduced rations at boot camp and make you lose weight.

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dust 2 Dust said:
Being a fatass won't save you from the draft. They'd put you on reduced rations at boot camp and make you lose weight.
but not until they meet proper weight requirements, either min or max, would they get shipped out?