Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

9/11 conspiracy theory..>READ [Merged Threads]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Not this crap again.

Refuted, a thousand times over.

Not to mention, it doesn't pass the logic test, nor does that "truthful" web site bother to cite any exculpatory evidence.

PurplePimp

Banned
Reaction score
actually it is politic

i do not know why some no read site rule

but say i bad because no good english

at least i know site rule

no politic here please

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
generally you are right purple, but this is the ANYTHING ELSE section...

PurplePimp

Banned
Reaction score
but i read site long time.

they say no politic or religon.

must be new rule they make when i not look here.

my apology you continue with discuss politic.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by PurplePimp
but i read site long time.

they say no politic or religon.

must be new rule they make when i not look here.

my apology you continue with discuss politic.
Your gay

PurplePimp

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by mroriginal
Your gay
this is last time i post to you mroriginal.

more you post you just proof every person how you immature little boy.

i give good advices and you tell all i am gay.

good for you. if it make you happy say i gay. no one care. you are real troll here.

[DoN.2.Da.JUaN]

Don Juan
Reaction score
are you mentally fvcked up or just illiterate?

"you are real troll here"

"if it make you happy say i gay"

wtf?

PurplePimp

Banned
Reaction score
i russian. english my sixth language.

is better for you? understand what i say?

i no get how some you afc make fun of my english but get no lady. you all so frustrated.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PurplePimp
i russian. english my sixth language.

is better for you? understand what i say?

i no get how some you afc make fun of my english but get no lady. you all so frustrated.
Shouldn't you be the Red pimp if you're from Russian?
and instead of a Cane should you have a Hammer?

joking joking joking:crackup:

Seriously I don't give a crap where anybody's from and I understand what's being said here. If you all just put like a soviet voice in your head when you read his post, it's pretty cool actually!

I say we give Borris Here a shot!:up:

I nailed a hot Russian broad once when I was in HS, she was screaming all these russian things, man was it HOT!

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i checked out this video a couple of months back and that's how i started reading about the "9/11 truth movement." search "9/11 truth movement" and numerous sites will be generated. i started reading a lot about this because i thought it was very interesting. other countries apparantely know about this but the US people do not. the us media refuses to inform the public about the 9/11 truthmovement... and i don't blame them! i mean, if our very own gov't was behind the attacks?! that's just too much to fathom!! this is some SCARY ****! I personally do not know whether or not this **** is true and I do not have a absolute opinion of what happened. check out the 911 truth movement and this video. trust me, you'll find it very interesting

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey derek flynt,
are there any good sites you know of that refute all the evidence of the 9/11 truthmovement and the video that's posted? i want to see arguments from both sides

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
toddC, you just now heard of this? You have much to learn young padawan.

Look for a book called Behold a Pale Horse by William Cooper. Not surprisingly he was killed by authorities shortly after 9/11. The book was written long before 9/11, but it has some interesting ideas.

Also try googling PNAC + pearl harbor.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by john_1234
hey derek flynt,
are there any good sites you know of that refute all the evidence of the 9/11 truthmovement and the video that's posted? i want to see arguments from both sides
This has been beaten to death.

Google is your friend.

Do some independent research, and don't let your opinion be formed by those with an agenda, or by those who purposely hide/distort/ignore evidence that's contrary to the agenda they are pushing.

And, use logic and common sense.

I'm sure that the US would do a Trillion dollars worth of damage to their economy for...?

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
john_1234 the government wasn't behind 9/11. Maybe a select few people IN the government *cough*Cheney*cough*, but the majority are reasonably good people. And I'm 99% sure our good pawn Bush had no clue.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey
toddC, you just now heard of this? You have much to learn young padawan.

Look for a book called Behold a Pale Horse by William Cooper. Not surprisingly he was killed by authorities shortly after 9/11. The book was written long before 9/11, but it has some interesting ideas.

Also try googling PNAC + pearl harbor.
This is exactly what I mean.

Do you honestly think any of the web sites that come up from googling those terms are going to give you any information that's not biased, one-sided, agenda-driven, that excludes exculpatory evidence?

Again, do some independent research and avoid the crack-pot, hysterical, conspiracy theory bull$hit.

BTW, this William Cooper guy was a real loon.

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/william_cooper.htm

He claims AIDS was man-made and introduced by man into society to eliminate undesirables, that the Government signed a secret treaty with Aliens, etc...

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think anyone can NOT have an agenda Derek. Surely you know all about that :rolleyes:

I don't consider any conspiracy completely true, but I don't consider them completely false either. If you think our government is completely clean you are very very niave.

BTW, good to hear from you again buddy ;)

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey
I don't think anyone can NOT have an agenda Derek. Surely you know all about that :rolleyes:

I don't consider any conspiracy completely true, but I don't consider them completely false either. If you think our government is completely clean you are very very niave.
That's quite a stretch to say our government isn't completely clean to accusing them of plotting 9-11

And sourcing nutcases like William Cooper isn't going to help your case.

You source a guy like Cooper yet you call me naive?

Please.

Again, do some intelligent research and avoid the conspiracy theory nuts and loons.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Derek, have you gone to PNAC's website? It's a real website, not a conspiracy tabloid. Some of the founders include D1ck Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and Scooter Libby, amoung others I'm sure you'll recognize.

http://www.newamericancentury.org/statementofprinciples.htm

Check out the PDF they have on their website called Rebuilding America's Defences and do a search in the document for Pearl Harbor. If that doesn't blow your mind, nothing will.

http://www.newamericancentury.org/defensenationalsecurity.htm

William Cooper didn't publish anything about 9/11. I just think he has some interesting ideas is his book regarding conspiracy theories in general (despite it's looniness lol).

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, I don't think our government plotted 9/11. I think some of the people IN the government had something to do with it however. At the very least I believe they turned their head when they knew it was coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.