Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

7 years, 7000 posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeftyLoosey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so obviously both sides of the debate agree that there are very few quality women. What we disagree on is how to handle the situation. Do you:

a) Recognize problematic women, grade them, and use them accordingly; or

b) Recognize problematic women, ditch them, and continue hunting at the risk of not getting laid for extended periods of time.

Str8up and those who agree with him would say "a." The others would say "b."

For me, I would prefer to not be getting any, or at the very least, be completely up front with the girl before getting naked with her. I've done this in the past and the girl was at first upset but then got over it. I told her I wasn't looking for a relationship. Even Tom Leykis preached about being up front with a woman if you were dating someone else simultaneously. That way you can sleep at night with a clear conscience.

It's as simple as that.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LeftyLoosey said:
b) Recognize problematic women, ditch them, and continue hunting at the risk of not getting laid for extended periods of time.

It's as simple as that.
This is the correct answer, but extremely hard to do if you are operating from a "sex is a scarce resource" mindset. Once you get it into your head that sex is a readily available commodity, you can filter more appropriately and effectively.

the old metaphysical paradox applies: the less you need something, the easier it is to get.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8

We've definitely bumped heads before, but I've always respected your views, and the fervor with which you share them. I think your biggest weakness is this need you feel to defend said observations to the death, instead of just letting them stand on their own weight.

For me its a lot easier to post when you dont address every naysayer, quoting and picking apart rebuttals which just end up stressing you out or sapping your energy.

What I find really interesting is how often you and <insert current nemesis here> actually AGREE on the meat of the issue, but just end up having these circular arguments over semantics. Kind of hard to avoid considering the titles of most of your posts. More than once I have read your title in outrage, only to read the thread and say "Actually, this is pretty bang on"

I think part of you enjoys stirring the controversy up a bit, maybe its a tactical maneuver to get the message out there, but in the end it's funny to see you act all surprised when feathers get ruffled, and the title of the thread is "All Women are fornicating, lying, evil, depraved WH0RES!!!", or something along those lines

Either way something tells me that your foes are the ones who will miss you the most. Who else will they be able to argue with endlessly over abstract and subjective topics which have no resolution whatsoever? :p

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, STR8UP, will wonders never cease.

I am like 99% of women who you cannot access. I only see you because you make so much noise.

When I hear all your whining about "the way it is", I try to let your audience know, "it" isn't really "that way". That is just how it is for you. This is a forum, and right now you are perched as a messiah, because you relate to a bunch of angry menchildren who want to b!tch about why the world and women are so unfair.

But in real life you are no god, and I couldn't even bring myself to bother with you and your miserable views that you seem to hold on the inside, and then live out on this fantasy forum where anyone might give a sh!t because they are angry and frustrated, too.

STR8UP said:
...your internet girlfriend (who wants to sleep with me....how do you feel about that?) trying to provoke me.
They say birds of a feather...

Is it no wonder that all your threads are about such low class birds, and then you yourself speak this way?

I don't know what you get from saying such fantastic "rumors" like this about yourself. I think you have really lost some sense of reality. Or maybe your brain just never left middle school, and you think you are really doing something with such a childish "insult." Here is a thought. Seeing as you are trying to insult me here, who are you really insulting by bringing in sex with you as the insult? ;)

Anyways, I won't stoop to your level because being that is just tacky.

But for the real record: You could never get a girl like me.

And you are not attractive (to me).

So continue to beat off to your fantasy of me being interested in you, but you are setting a bad example for your "following."

As for KX who keeps mentioning me: I don't address you because I worry I might invoke a heart attack or a burst artery or something. You can't control yourself at all, and you hold onto anger for a really, really long time, buddy. It's alarming. :nervous:

You aren't building bombs in your basement are you?! :nervous:

How 'bout you stop mentioning me on a personal level, and I won't respond and ruin your year.

As for NLG members posting here... what, is this a gang? :crackup:

Why do you keep trying to act like we are in a gangwar? I post here for the same reason I have always posted here. To be a light in the sea of darkness. To counter all the "ALL WOMEN ARE WH0RE" discussions. I post at NLG to actually learn and grow among people who are not negative and angry, where discussions are more than just how to hate women 101.

Many people post in more than one forum. And I can find a bunch of sosuave threads started by Fingz, VU, and even yours truly, that are far more substantial than almost all of the threads started by STR8UP and you combined. Want me to?

You constantly flame a handful of members who usually aren't even around to see or care what you are saying... why aren't YOU banned?

As far as you calling VU GI Joe... didn't you used to imitate him and follow him because he was your hero? :crackup:

What happened?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Iqqi has a crush on Str8up. Maybe afterall there's something to what some of the guys say about Str8 attracting low quality women :D.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Iqqi has a crush on Str8up. Maybe afterall there's something to what some of the guys say about Str8 attracting low quality women :D.
okay that was funny!!:crackup:

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Str8up, taking a break is probably advisable.

I know where your coming from, i come to this place now and again when I have some spare time at work (never check it at home).

I've seen some of your posts and it seems, you spend 90% explaining youself and 10% posting your thoughts - I also think you should not be having to explain yourself at all, or if you do it should be 10% explaining yourself and 90% content.

It seems your content is challanged, then your left with explaining yourself, its like a constant loop.

I agree with a hell of alot of what you write, some I dont but that stuff is fractional - and I agree you get alot of unwarrented flack - its not needed, your wisdom and gems in this place should be seen has a privilage, people may not agree with all of it, but what annoys me about it, is the way people challange you.

Before I took along break and now I am very much a part timer poster if that - This place still has some great content and some people looking for genuine answers that deserve some insight - But motivation can be lacking, especcially when you know when you post something, your going to be spending 2-4 posts after that explaining your initial post.

And yes I agree, people like Rossy would not be pulling you and expecting you to explain, because people like that can understand where your coming from - challanging peoples comfort zones is never easy, many flame wars have spread due to that and will continue to do so.

Now ask yourself if you 'can' continue to post are you are willing to fan the flames so to speak, for me, I couldn't be arsed - The point is I got to a stage where it was appearing I was 'too invested' in this forum and the opinions of people - some good and some negative.

Thats where I learned my mistake - becoming too invested in a dating forum, which is what this is - It was almost like my interactions in life was so to present something to this forum - and I feel you know exactly where I am coming from - with that I recognized I needed to get my priorities right and de-tune myself from SS - move on take what I know, and be content with having a deep understanding of the mating dynamic, without having to go over the same subjects ad-infinitum and find yourself explaining your rational on those concepts -

Most posters face it here after a while - the need to post, the need to get your thoughts out there waighed against the comfort of actually doing that and having the motivation to back up said posts and play tic tac toe - eventualy the motivation just slips and you find your pritty much arguing with yourself anyway.

This place has got rich content- its not going to disapear and taking a break will if anything at least remove SS from your current agenda of needs - one can almost become dependent on SS in the form of daily postings and interactions, it becomes a habbit - That to me is a point where people need to step back and say "hey hold on a second, this is just a forum, why am I making this place so important" - when you've reached that stage, a break is in order.

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Str8up-

Whatever you decide to do, good luck.

You have alot of good points. I don't agree with every single one obviously but overall you see a reality and you point it out.

I've been registered here since Feburary 2002. Left in 2004 and came back just a couple months ago. It's nice to leave and live life, gain experience and come back with a fresh perspective.

One thing that saddens me is that I miss the 'old' days. I remember alot of the guys that founded this board at the end of the 90's. It was a unique different atmosphere then that was a one of a kind place.

It was a true 'man's club' where you could sit and discuss the good and bad of women. Talk about reality, enjoy the finer aspects of women and learn how to navigate around the negative.

There's genuine truth here and there is also crap.

We're men. Whatever you decide to do you can have confidence in your decision because men do what they want and know whats best for them.

I am actually one of the long-timers now even though I've only got 250 posts. I spent alot of time soaking up different perspectives and learning from examples.

Time away will do you good. A man must move on at some point and embrace bigger and better things.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I am like 99% of women who you cannot access. I only see you because you make so much noise."

Come on just admit you want Str8up to put it in your ass already.

"When I hear all your whining about "the way it is", I try to let your audience know, "it" isn't really "that way". That is just how it is for you. This is a forum, and right now you are perched as a messiah, because you relate to a bunch of angry menchildren who want to b!tch about why the world and women are so unfair."

I think you got your Biblical character's mixed up iq.

Str8up is more like John The Baptist ie the voice crying in the wilderness for men to repent of their AFC ways and return to the DJ fold.

And Rollo would probably be equivalent to Jesus...

John 8:12 Jesus spoke, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.”

After all those that follow Rollo's teachings no longer walk in AFC darkness and confusion.

"But in real life you are no god, and I couldn't even bring myself to bother with you and your miserable views that you seem to hold on the inside, and then live out on this fantasy forum where anyone might give a sh!t because they are angry and frustrated, too."

Speaking of angry and frustrated whats your deal iq?

Why do you really keep fvcking with Str8up??

A guy exactly like him who you were planning to marry at some point leave you hanging at the alter or something?

If so relax babe, that man just recognized what we all see in your character that being you are not marriage material and never will be.

You were a born party girl destined to be a cougar.

Don't hate the player that identified your true character and bailed, hate the game but at the same time try and get better at it!

"Is it no wonder that all your threads are about such low class birds, and then you yourself speak this way?

I don't know what you get from saying such fantastic "rumors" like this about yourself. I think you have really lost some sense of reality. Or maybe your brain just never left middle school, and you think you are really doing something with such a childish "insult." Here is a thought. Seeing as you are trying to insult me here, who are you really insulting by bringing in sex with you as the insult?

Anyways, I won't stoop to your level because being that is just tacky."

Come on iq you're not fooling anyone.

Just admit you want to go fishing for Str8up's one eyed trouser trout.

"But for the real record: You could never get a girl like me."

Actually I'm pretty sure he could get an STD infested basket case alcoholic if he wanted to but the question would then be...

Why would he want to?

"And you are not attractive (to me)."

Most of your whiny unproductive posts to Str8up in his threads translate to "notice me!" "notice me!!" so come on iq cut the crap. You want Str8up's Purple-Helmeted Warrior.

Scratch the itch already honey buns.

Send the man a PM, get a motel room and freak him good until dawn.

Hey look I know you're worried he might reject you for having been such a cvnt and lets face it you're nearing your expiration date but I'm sure Str8up is a good guy and will be down for a pity fvck so please don't delay.

The guy's time is valueable after all. He can't wait for you to act on your desires forever.

"So continue to beat off to your fantasy of me being interested in you, but you are setting a bad example for your "following."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sybian

Ha, oh please iqqster we all know you hop on the sybian to prepare yourself for responding to Str8up threads.

Again stop stalling, you can have the real thing, contact him today.

Life is short honey don't let him slip away.

"As for KX who keeps mentioning me: I don't address you because I worry I might invoke a heart attack or a burst artery or something. You can't control yourself at all, and you hold onto anger for a really, really long time, buddy. It's alarming."

Holy Jesus my eyeball just popped out!

DOCTOR! DOCTOR!!

"You aren't building bombs in your basement are you?!"

Nah, unfortunately I don't have the lyrical skills required to be a rapper my little tootsie pop.

"How 'bout you stop mentioning me on a personal level, and I won't respond and ruin your year."

Ruin my year?

Next to bowel regularity you're the best part of my day baby.

"As for NLG members posting here... what, is this a gang?"

Hey you guys came up with the ridiculous name...

"Why do you keep trying to act like we are in a gangwar?"

Well you do keep invading our turf...

"I post here for the same reason I have always posted here."

To be a never ending pain in the ass?

To hit on Str8up??

To compile an e-list of guy friend betas to add to your real life symp pile???

Which is it or is it all of the above?

"To be a light in the sea of darkness. To counter all the "ALL WOMEN ARE WH0RE" discussions."

Well we don't think all women are wh0res tootsie. We do however think all women are amoral. Big difference.

As for light in the sea of darkness? Bit overdramatic don'tcha think baby?

I think of you more as the turd in the punch bowl to be honest.

Ahh iqqi as a bearer of light. Reminds me of what the Bible has to say about that...

2Corinthians 14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

The Bible also has a Matthew 7:16 "Ye shall know them by their fruits".

What does Rollo's teaching do? Why it turns males into men who go on to have great success in all areas of life.

What does iqqi's teaching do? Turn males into sympering beta boys even worse than they were before they encountered her.

So yeah iqqster its pretty clear whose fruit is ripe and whose is rotten here you ol she-devil you. ;)

"I post at NLG to actually learn and grow among people who are not negative and angry, where discussions are more than just how to hate women 101."

If you want to get NLG quality advice without actually visiting their forum I'd suggest you buy a bag of fortune cookies and a DVD copy of The Last Samurai.

"Many people post in more than one forum. And I can find a bunch of sosuave threads started by Fingz, VU, and even yours truly, that are far more substantial than almost all of the threads started by STR8UP and you combined. Want me to?"

Oh you mean the same threads that fingz later came back to Sosuave and said he wasn't actually following his own advice at the time of their writing? Knock yourself out babe.

An accurate comparison of NLG quality Vs. Sosuave quality writing is this...

NLG= RL Stine
Sosuave= Stephen King

"You constantly flame a handful of members who usually aren't even around to see or care what you are saying... why aren't YOU banned?"

I kind of stopped giving a crap about following the rules completely here myself after your worthless ass got away with calling backbreaker's girlfriend ugly, me a rapist and ruining millions of Str8up threads with your repressed addiction to his c0ck.

Besides all that why would I be banned anyway for flaming a bunch of non Sosuave members?

You people have NLG now yet you still keep sullying this forum with your unwelcomed presence.

And you all clearly care what I have to say about you as if you didn't fingz and the entire NLG knob shine army wouldn't show up each time I have something to say about your worthless forum.

Its highly clear to myself and everyone that the NLG collective suffers from a severe inferiority complex as if you all were secure in your self worth and the worth of your forum you wouldn't feel the constant need to defend your joke of a board against me.

Anyway iq if you want to add something of value to Sosuave for once tell us what is it in your words about Str8up that gets you so turned on about him?

Is it his alpha swagger? His wealth?? His looks???

What is it about him that gets your nipples in a twist??

As far as you calling VU GI Joe... didn't you used to imitate him and follow him because he was your hero?

What happened?"

VU's cool, I was just illustrating however that your forum is a watered down version of this place and that you all belong over there so as not to weaken Sosuave's core message.

As for heroes T!ttyman, Rollo and Str8up were responsible for my awakening so if anyone's going to be heroes of mine its those guys.

Everyone else VU included is just highly respected by me. Not that the majority of your NLG userbase has my respect as the majority don't but some do and they know who they are.

Last edited:

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All hail the lasting mammary of Boobs! A bulwark of unstoppable manliness. He is sorely missed. The admins clove off a hand in forcing his banishment.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
Why do you guys take posting on an internet forum so seriously....? I'm mean go outside... str8up you need to find a hobby off the computer, same with KontrollerX and Thundermaverick and anyone else arguing on an internet forum and defining their life between NLG and SS... what a huge waste of time. This thread is a waste of time.... 7000 posts? For christsakes, think of how much time you've sunk into Sosuave!!! If you are immensely rich and wealthy as you say, why are you not packing your sh1t up and leaving for a nice beach destination? Handle all your affairs online, go out and spend some time in the water, take in the fresh air, walk along the beach, relax and enjoy life.

My cousin had tons of money saved, 2 cars and house paid for and was working her life away when one morning she awoke with a headache. 3 months later she was dead, brain cancer. Enjoy life for today, there might not be a tomorrow to wake up to. Spending your time arguing about the validity of all women being awful is stupid... go out and live a bit... go live with quality girls away from computers and electronic devices... I absolutely recommend the beach (there is a great one right outside Sao Paolo, BR).

I don't know that 7000 posts is a badge of honor unless you own this website.
Why the heck are you so concerned how much time Str8up spends on the computer? It is his business. And at over 1500 post, you are not a stranger yourself.
Then you say this thread is a waste of time, but you have contributed to this "wast of time" thread as well - so what are you doing?

Respond to his posts, not his online time.

And - at the risk of sounding like I am p1ssing in Str8's pocket, I enjoy his posts and I hope he gets to 14,000!
Then maybe we will let him go to Brazil.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VU's cool, I was just illustrating however that your forum is a watered down version of this place and that you all belong over there so as not to weaken Sosuave's core message.

As for heroes T!ttyman, Rollo and Str8up were responsible for my awakening so if anyone's going to be heroes of mine its those guys.
Ya know Tits is a regular NLG poster now. The whole NextLevel vs SoSuave thing is soooo 2008, get with the times man!

BTW, your account is still active should you ever decide to pop by, you are still welcome. Tittyman sure seems to enjoy it. :)

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
And Rollo would probably be equivalent to Jesus...
Woah! Lemme git mah boots on here,...

You know better than to make comparisons like that when the NLG crew already call this forum "RolloSuave". :rolleyes:

(besides, Pook was the real prophet)

Status
Not open for further replies.