Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

7 hours: best way to transition from comfort to seduction?

Entropy4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget the seven hours rule. It's a bunch of crap. I don't know what Mystery was smoking when he said it, but it's simply not true. I don't remember the last time it took seven hours to bang a girl. I've done it in 30 minutes, and have known guys to do it in shorter. The amount of time it takes to escalate to sex depends on how tight your game is and how sexual the girl is. Nothing else.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Entropy4 said:
Forget the seven hours rule. It's a bunch of crap. I don't know what Mystery was smoking when he said it, but it's simply not true. I don't remember the last time it took seven hours to bang a girl. I've done it in 30 minutes, and have known guys to do it in shorter. The amount of time it takes to escalate to sex depends on how tight your game is and how sexual the girl is. Nothing else.
The amount of time it takes to escalate to sex depends on how sexual the girl is. You can be the lead from "Revenge of the Nerds" and if she wants to fukk you, she will, or you can be Entropy4, and try all your game and go home and mastrubate all night long, if she isnt sexual.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entropy4 said:
Word. 7 hrs is how long it takes for the average guy to fumble his way into some pvssy. If you are on top of your game and know what you are doing I would assume it would take a good deal less time.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
Word. 7 hrs is how long it takes for the average guy to fumble his way into some pvssy. If you are on top of your game and know what you are doing I would assume it would take a good deal less time.
Agreed, as elaborated on in the other thread 7 hours is meant as a GUIDELINE for former AFC's who are rookie DJ's in training to let them know that they should bail if they haven't gotten there in 7 hours so they don't spend a year chasing pvssy like AFC's do.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, if i don't get an IOI within the first 5 minutes I'm out. let alone 7 hours!