Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

7 Habits of Highly Effective people Book report

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey if anybody has a book report either partial or full about the 7 habits book, im in a real jam.

I don't have any money at the moment to buy the book and I have the first 25% of the report due tomorrow in my class.

So if anybody has a report, or book in a text file, you would be helping me out a LOT.

if you want to email me.

pimpologist@gmail.com

if you wanna IM me. YogurtTastesgo0d

or just talk to me here :p

thanks guys!

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have that book, i havent read it yet tho. But i bought it at discount books for $4.99. If you dont have the $25 it costs i can believe you, but you dont have $5 and the will to go to a discount book store?

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
I have that book, i havent read it yet tho. But i bought it at discount books for $4.99. If you dont have the $25 it costs i can believe you, but you dont have $5 and the will to go to a discount book store?
They also have this place called a "public library" (or even a university library) where you can "borrow" books without having to purchase them. This will require the use of a "library card". Many universities offer free enrollment in "netlibrary.com", you should find out if yours does so. Saves a few cents in gas. Also, I doubt the professor walked into class yesterday and said "Okay, class - I expect you to turn in 25% of the paper (basically nothing more than a detailed outline) next time we meet. All of you should go out and buy the book!" Then again, I could be wrong. Either way, I still think this thread is hilarious.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was able to get the book in a pdf. Suprised me you guys have such a problem with plagiarism.

Seems to be a terrible read so far unfortunately.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were reading it to help yourself it would be a revolation. If you HAVE to read it maybe it's a chore.

Do yourself a favour and see what you can apply to your life. The irony is reviewing it that way may get you better grades.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
They also have this place called a "public library" (or even a university library) where you can "borrow" books without having to purchase them.

I been in college since last August and that just hit me yesterday. :p I mean I got books to do reports from there but never thought of just getting a book from there to read. I always went to the bookstore.....

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
They also have this place called a "public library" (or even a university library) where you can "borrow" books without having to purchase them. This will require the use of a "library card". Many universities offer free enrollment in "netlibrary.com", you should find out if yours does so. Saves a few cents in gas. Also, I doubt the professor walked into class yesterday and said "Okay, class - I expect you to turn in 25% of the paper (basically nothing more than a detailed outline) next time we meet. All of you should go out and buy the book!" Then again, I could be wrong. Either way, I still think this thread is hilarious.

Haha! You're on a roll!

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man! When I went to junior college, the place had been on such a tight budget it didn't have any new books since the mid 80s. Then when I went to university -- its library was closed for reconstruction. Waaah! I never got to jerk on girls who fell asleep with their mouths open!!!