Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

7 Golden rules for all you AFC's

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like making a little rant post. Enjoy

1. This site is great for improving yourself and that should be your first thing to do not worrying so much about picking up women. Only through finding contentment with yourself will you be able to find it with someone else

2. Quit whining. Act like a pvssy your seen as a pvssy

3. Take a look at yourself first not this site. Obviously if life's not good for you right now its time to try something different. You don't need a forum to tell you this. Life's an experiment. Keep trying new things till you find what works.

4. If you've been on this site more then a month and you aren't having success ..... GET OFF IT!! This might be the most important tip. You need to learn self reliance. By staying on here and using this as a safety crutch you won't get anywhere. That especially goes for the guys that make a post every other day entitled "when should I call her? or Should I call her" or "I got the date/number now what?" ( I was prob guilty of doing one of these when i first came on the site myself, but as I've grown internally I've learned from my mistakes)

5. There is no magic cure to be found on this website to solve your problems. At times this site does more damage then good. You have instincts USE THEM. If your instincts are bad time to get to work on working on yourself and spending less time whining about finding women.

6. Take risks. I know easier said then done. Well if your hindering yourself from having balls find someway to stop being such a Bvtch. Listen to some music to get you pumped. work out. Do something to make yourself feel good. Remember your the $hit!!!

7. I'll repeat this is a good site, but don't let it overrun your life. You have to still maintain a mind of your own and learn to listen to that instinct i mentioned earlier. If a question pops in your mind and your immediate thought is (i wonder what the guys on sosuave would say or I should go make a post) GET THE HECK off this forum and go out into the real world.

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a reason university graduates are never given much responsibility beyond making coffee and running erands. :)

Theory is a start, but it's nothing without doing for real in the field. I find myself still trying to apply and master the very basic points after months of reading. DeAngelo said it takes about four years just to become good at something.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3, 4, 5, and 7 are basically the same tip; "get off this site and go do it in RL". So its more like 4 golden rules.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha yeah you got a point. My original goal was ten but it was just getting repetitive. I figured after enough repetition though it might sink in.

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
could'nt agree more. half of the posters on this forum haven't got a clue about what there talking about or whats even worse is they spend countless hours reading "practical theories" that they later find out don't work. (and I no because i was one of them) Instincts are the best way to go