Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

6 year age difference between me and gf

Droz88

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 25 and she is 19. Man I used to have a younger sister that was her age. My sister was killed in a car accident 2 years ago...now that I met this girl I just can't stop associating her with my younger sister and I have a hard time seeing her in a sexual way...I keep looking at her as a young girl who needs to be protected. I've tried to change this but it's just so uncomfortable for me. Should I just break up with her? Other than this one thing, she is pretty much perfect for me I feel.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, sorry about your sister, can't imagine what that was like. Obviously it was very traumatic for you and you're now associating this girl with her. I honestly believe you might need to get some professional help for this. It may not just be her, you may feel this way for future girls as well.

XR 600

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Peaks,sorry to hear,i lost my brother in an accident when i was 16. I would talk to a professional. Take care.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry about your sis.

Try not take any relationship with a girl under the age 25 too seriously.

B

BeDJ

Droz88 said:
]Other than this one thing, she is pretty much perfect for me I feel.
Lose - Lose.

You have already pre-qualified her and it's only a matter of time before she realizes it. Although you may have some aftershock on the tragedy, she is the perfect candidate for your age. The repercussion you are experience will only hinder your growth on an intimate scale. You will always view younger women as your sister's hologram. It takes time, but you are at the PRIME of your dating adventures. Life goes on and I assure you that your late sister only wants the best for you.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time does heal all wounds. It does not bring back lost opportunities.

Slickster said:
Try not take any relationship with a girl under the age 25 too seriously.
I'd say the opposite. Any woman 23 or older should already be married with kids. If she doesn't, she's damaged merchandise who was passed over by all the other shoppers. If she does, you shouldn't be pursing a married woman, a divorcee or slvt, or a single mom -- they're used and defective merchandise. Only the young ones could be wife and mother material.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
I'd say the opposite. Any woman 23 or older should already be married with kids. If she doesn't, she's damaged merchandise who was passed over by all the other shoppers. If she does, you shouldn't be pursing a married woman, a divorcee or slvt, or a single mom -- they're used and defective merchandise. Only the young ones could be wife and mother material.
Wow, I can't think of a single case (other than my parent's generation) where a relationship has stood the test of time starting with a girl under 23. Not a single case.

I'm not sure if your statement is an example of "In a perfect world..." Or based on your own experience.

In my experience girls under 25 are too immature to take seriously in a relationship. Around 25 is where I start to see behaviour that is worth my time.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
In my experience girls under 25 are too immature to take seriously in a relationship. Around 25 is where I start to see behaviour that is worth my time.

Mine as well.

I mostly date women 10 years younger than me whenever possible.
The last few have been.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster, pdx1138, the kind of women you two are going after aren't wife material if they seem to suddenly mature when they notice they're not being approached by the hot guys anymore. In reality, they're putting on an act that ends soon after the ring goes on, or after they find a better branch to swing to. In any case, they remain swingers even after marriage. The man who settles for a slvt has to play blind, deaf, and dumb to her cheating till the kids are grown and gone.

If you want a quick and easy guideline to finding the mentally mature girls, get those that starting having periods age 16 or later; and among those, go after only the ones raised in strong, two-parent families. If you can't find any in your usual social circles, break out of your insularity. Go after immigrants or travel abroad. I've known lots of young women who were refreshingly rational, unemotional, and not totally self-absorbed. None of them came from developed parts of the world.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DL,

I don't want to ruin the OP's thread but a quick response. I can't relate to your post at all. We must be on different planets.

It's OK.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing personal, Slickster, but Canada's a little too close to Toronto for my taste.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
My wife is 9 or 10 years younger than me, I also look at her like a little sister...a bratty little sister that needs to have the sh1t fvcked out of her. :D

Agreed Down Low & PPRF, my wife is also 24, raised in a culture that promotes virginity until mid-20's... have no problems at all. Slickster, I'm from near T-dot and let me tell you, the difference with a Chinese is night and day. Canadian girls are pure brown turd by comparison.

JulieWatson31

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am gaming a little Chinese at the moment. It's a pleasure. The minimum of game is required, just a little teasing and push pull when she sulks a bit.

Any USA or Canadian girl is night and day!

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
Agreed. And in accordance with the subject my woman is also six years younger than I. My mother is seven years younger than my father so maybe there is a pattern.