Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

5strings sex thread. Rated XXX.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wife has a hard day at work. Feet and legs are tired. Now keep in mind she rubs my back and does all kinds of stuff for me. Anyway, she wants me to rub her feet and legs. Tell her to lose the jeans and I get after it. Down to her panties and a cami. She's sitting on the barstool lovin' it.

When I married her, she had already had a boob job. Had 'em replaced about 3 months ago to 38 D's. She weighs 117lbs. We are in our 50's now.

Get done with the legs and feet and pull up the cami and start in on those bodacious boobs. She has a big O just from me rubbing those new boobs. How do I know? She's a squirter. Unloads all over the barstool and onto the floor. Don't know if you guys have ever had a squirter but for me, I love it. A bit messy but way fun.

She put her heels back on and I bent her over the counter in the kitchen and got it done.

Never too late fellas.

Not bad after 4 yrs of marriage. Fvckin A! :D

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dirty dog! Glad to hear it.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and the wife were doing 69 the other day and she was doing it so good I busted but I didn't warn her and she swallowed it all.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to her about intimacy and luxury between two, especially outside teenagers and in a marriage situation, sometime you need some positive energy.