5s thinking they are 9s

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was chatting up some girl on tinder today. Extremely average...5/10. She told me she is hotter than Jennifer Lawrence. She also dressed like crap in all her pics.

Since when have girls been so delusional? When did the shift happen? I remember when an average girl was average in HS, she KNEW she was average. These days, these same girls I knew in HS take filtered instagram pics, put on some stupid lipstick, pucker their lips, and subsequently think they are the hottest thing ever.

I'm really quite sick of these girls. I'm also sick of all the girls here that don't know how to dress. Sweatpants and either or flip flops or ugly tennis shoes.

Rarely do you ever see a girl dressed like this: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-mKR6kDRev...HQIOL2WVvQ/s1600/Gucci_shoes_vivaluxury-3.jpg

Instead you see girls dressed like this:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/10/article-2307045-19383495000005DC-396_306x711.jpg

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want dressier girls? go to dressier places.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Speaking of Jennifer Lawrence, here is a post I read earlier from the MGTOW forums I liked.
The link to the thread is at the end.

MultiShadow wrote:
It would be the equivalent of every man out there holding out for a perfect young hot blonde with big tits and a perfect ass, and settling for no less.

Notorious GIT wrote:

...This perception if men holding out for perfection, and the subsequent feeling women have of being entitled to holding out for their ideal of the same perfection, is one thing in particular that gives me ****ing rage gas.

The most beautiful women on the planet are airbrushed. Take away the makeup and the Photoshop, and if they all weighed what they ought to, damn near all of them are playing on a level field with the exception of those more men prefer and those no men do.

The point I am trying to make is that big breasts, small butts, curves or skinny, all varieties of what SHOULD be the average woman have a group of men with a preference toward them.

Let me put it another way: any girl whose body I want to see in a bikini is not special. She is hot, but she is not special. She is NOTHING more than what the **** a ***** ought to be. This is why I use the phrase, "weighs what a ***** oughtta."

It's not thin, it's not hot, it's not special, it's just what SHOULD be.

A woman being of what ought to ****ing be average looks is the BASELINE requirement for my even faking giving consideration to regarding them as almost human. As it is, women who are of what should be average ****ing g looks are regarded as the most beautiful on the planet. The reason is that they ARE, but ONLY by comparison to the **** we have as options.

We don't need filet mignon every day. We'll be fine with a good burger. But when all the **** there is are **** sandwiches, and the one McDonald's cheeseburger in the pile thinks it's **** hot good eats, well, I get a case of the ass.

Men do not hold out with high expectations unless you consider the reasonable requirement that a cu t not be a ****ing ham planet to be a high expectation.

WOMEN want a man with the most money. That's not what anyone is SUPPOSED to be, it's just what some people are.

Men simply want women that are what the **** the ****ing ****monsters are SUPPOSED to be. Nothing more. Nothing special.

Jennifer Lawrence is one of the most beautiful women most men have seen. That fact right there is disgusting. She, minus the Hollywood treatment of course, is the MINIMUM standard.

I regularly see women so ****ing big I could get ALL of me into ONE of their pants legs.

The AVERAGE **** could not fit into MY 230 pound ass pants.

They are filthy, nasty, Cheeto dust effervescing beasts, the most beautiful (what should be average) of which only serve to remind me that I have an appetite for which there are only a scant few McBurgers in the WORLD to be completed for with BILLIONS of other hungry men.

http://www.mgtowhq.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4896

Last edited:

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IBreatheSpears said:
She might have been joking. I heard girls sometimes do that.
She was dead serious is the sad thing. She was telling me about how she was considering being a model but decided she wanted to go to college before she brought up that she was hotter than JL.