Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

52 Women had sex with me from the BEACH, Im only 23

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just kidding. Anyways, someone asked me how I meet so many girls at the beach. Here it is -

First of all, I am the KING of BEACH PU's. I'm better at the beach then at the clubs. Of course the beach is more of a phone number spot as opposed to a hook up spot, but I have handled just as many girls from both places.

I go go on forever, but for now I'm just gonna give my BEST Beach PU tip to gauge interest. I know a lot of you live in the boonies and have never seen a beach before.

Here it is. Field Tested and Craig Approved.

Go alone. Grab your surfboard, skateboard, whatever, and go up to girl(s). Say, "Hey are you gonna be here for a little bit? You mind watching my stuff while I go for a surf/swim/run?"

"Sure"

"Cool. I knew I could count on you. Now if anyone tries to steal it I want you to kick their ass ok?"

Then go surf/swim/run for 20 min or so (Sidenote - The longer you are gone the better you look). When you come back the girl(s) will probably start talking to you. You can always ask if someone tried to steal your stuff and if she kicked anyone's ass while you were gone to get the conversation started. Hang out for a few minutes, use DYD email/phone number technique, then leave. After all, you're a busy man.

Can someone here explain the psychology behind this so I don't have too? :)

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fred Da Head
What if she steals your ****?
Haha... Good Point! :)

The psychology is very inteligable...unnessacary to point out.

DannyOcean

Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone who is moving close to the beach in a few months, I find this tip very useful! :) Thanks a bunch!

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, how bout a tip that wont require me to leave my belongings to a total stranger in a public place?

:D

I went to the beach on saturday with some friends, i had such a good time playin volleyball, firsbee, football in the sand. (ive been waitning all winter to go to the beach). Im so pumped to go again, but this time im actually gonna try to find some girls my age to talk to.

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this tip could also be applied to non-beach situations, although you might have to reduce the time spent away from your stuff if the area is a busy one. I would try leaving something unique with the girl that would serve as a good conversation starter.

Great post, btw.

Peace

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Excuse me...

Do you mind holding these Magnum XXXL Condoms for me while I run over to the store? Thanks!

:D

Challenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps you should advice a friend to "steal" your scateboard, or whatever you have given to the women.
He should just grab it and run away, it would be fun seing the woman running after him ....

Anyhow, when you come back the woman the woman is very sorry about this and you offer that she should invite you to a restaurant to retrieval for this ))

Probably a litte mean ...

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
somehow having a killer body doesnt hurt. thats something i dont have yet, but working towards.