Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

52 Reasons why YOU!!! should go to the gym

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrS said:
Tell any boxer that, you crazy boy.

Boxers also hit the weights. Boxers do lots of high intensity cardio. They don't just go out and run a couple miles and call it a day.

This thread should be called "52 excuses, one solution" instead of reasons...

52 REASONS would include stuff like...

You're overweight
You want to get faster
You want to get stronger
You want to look better
You want to feel better
You're tired of being pushed around
You're tired of being lazy

etc. Those are reasons.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you must workout for yourself.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RaWBLooD said:
you must workout for yourself.
Exactly. This whole "the girls love muscles" thing isn't sh*t for motivation. Theres got to be something deeper in you. I'm getting my ass up at 5:30am 4 days a week for my entire summer, just so I can bulk up and make my senior year of football, the best I've ever had. I'm tired of being good, strong, but small. I'm tired of always being tired. I want to go out and knock the f*ck out of kids. So I lift. I lift to get bigger. I lift to get stronger. I lift to get faster. I lift to FEEL better. The asthetic quality of my muscle gains will just be an added bonus, not my goal.

All of those reasons are for me. I don't give a damn about anybody else. I don't care what they want, I am doing what I want to do, and nothing more.

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha the 52 reasons why we should be in the gym.... I've got one you don't :p

If you have been sitting there all day and night playing xbox live, and you girlfriend says that you are a pleasantly plump person. Take the hint, get you fat ****in ass to the gym and get ripped before yah girl leaves you for the mailman.

For everything else there is mastercard.

Haha

Payne

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes....cover up all of lifes little problems by going to the gym!

Contender

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
Exactly. This whole "the girls love muscles" thing isn't sh*t for motivation. Theres got to be something deeper in you. I'm getting my ass up at 5:30am 4 days a week for my entire summer, just so I can bulk up and make my senior year of football, the best I've ever had. I'm tired of being good, strong, but small. I'm tired of always being tired. I want to go out and knock the f*ck out of kids. So I lift. I lift to get bigger. I lift to get stronger. I lift to get faster. I lift to FEEL better. The asthetic quality of my muscle gains will just be an added bonus, not my goal.

All of those reasons are for me. I don't give a damn about anybody else. I don't care what they want, I am doing what I want to do, and nothing more.
Excellent post.

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is no purpose to my existence... EXCEPT GOING TO THE GYM!

i eat more in a day than some people eat in a month.... WHO CARES, EAT SOME PROTEIN, THEN GO TO THE GYM!

society is based on separating you from your money... LIKE PAYING FOR THE GYM!

television programs (ie Friends) are structured to make you feel inferior and inadequate. the commercials then conveniently show how you can be just like the characters you adore... JOEY GOES TO THE GYM RIGHT?

rich people can get away with anything (OJ), while poor people end up in jail for petty crimes... WELL IF HE WENT TO THE GYM, HE'D BE ABLE TO RUN FASTER FROM THE COPS! GO THE THE GYM!

stupidity is made to be easy and convenient, while acquiring knowledge is costly, time-consuming and often impractical... WHO NEEDS A BRAIN? GET YOUR ASS IN THE GYM!

haha just joking, im not THAT cynical.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i dont need a reason to go to the gym, i need a reason NOT TO go to them, its ****ed up i dunno why, its like i created a attactment, my mind depends on the gym, if im having a bad day, i gotta go to the gym, my mind created a dependancy on the gym. if i dont go for like a week, i get stressed out and pissed off.. i guess oneitis has somethign to do with it, but im happy though, its a positive dependancy

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
MissionX said:
Haha the 52 reasons why we should be in the gym.... I've got one you don't :p

If you have been sitting there all day and night playing xbox live, and you girlfriend says that you are a pleasantly plump person. Take the hint, get you fat ****in ass to the gym and get ripped before yah girl leaves you for the mailman.

For everything else there is mastercard.

Haha

Payne
Was that for you, or is that about my minor beer belly?