Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

51% of Women Are Now Living Without Spouse

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And out of the one's that do marry another 90% have an affair LOL

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw something similar to this on the news the other morning. There is a high majority of women in the U.S. that has a baby from a sperm donor and become a single mom because of choice. They call themselves "choice moms." And, they were saying that it was perfectly normal for a woman to raise a child on her own without a male figure. When we all know, that in a high % of cases, if the child doesn't have a father, the boy becomes a total AFC girly man or becomes a juvenile deliquent (spelling?), or the girl becomes a total whorre without a father.

Reaction score
Intelligent dudes like myself are refusing to attach ourselves to these hors!!!!

They are trying to "spin" it in the news as if the women are choosing to be alone!!! WRONG!!!!! Women hate being alone!!

Men are saying "No" to being with hos!!!!!!!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Intelligent dudes like myself are refusing to attach ourselves to these hors!!!!

They are trying to "spin" it in the news as if the women are choosing to be alone!!! WRONG!!!!! Women hate being alone!! M

Men are saying "No" to hos!!!!!!!

Yes they are trying to spin it in a way that makes it seem like a good thing for women. These people are cracked. They don't realize that men always have and always will control who they get hooked up to.

If women really did have any control over that all the AFCs (which is what women say they want) would be hooked up all the time.

Kevin Cass

Don Juan
Reaction score
i completely agree with you. they only get donor babies becuase they cant get into a real relationship. im not going to say that boys without a father figure become AFC's automatically becuase the majority do. but not all of them..u can look upto an uncle or a grandpa. they can be your idea of what a man should be. every male should have picked up on what a man should act like from somewhere. and they will probably become an AFC becuase they will ask the "choice moms" for dating advice the "choice mom" would describe a nice guy. and we all know nice guys always end in last place

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kevin Cass said:
i completely agree with you. they only get donor babies becuase they cant get into a real relationship. im not going to say that boys without a father figure become AFC's automatically becuase the majority do. but not all of them..u can look upto an uncle or a grandpa. they can be your idea of what a man should be. every male should have picked up on what a man should act like from somewhere. and they will probably become an AFC becuase they will ask the "choice moms" for dating advice the "choice mom" would describe a nice guy. and we all know nice guys always end in last place
to be more accurate, nice guys end in last place with americanized women.

This reminds me of a post that Pook made, asking the question, "if you could be a nice guy and get women would you?

Reaction score
Yeah Kevin, this is part of the homo/hor propaganda machine at work - i've been enduring this mind bending-mind control for 30 years!!!

This is a feminist article!!!

Today's women are miserable and yet they quote a few women who are sooooo happy to be liberated from the shackles placed upon them by marriage :rolleyes: That jubilation only lasts foe a few months and then they'll become desperately seeking once again!!! And of course some say they are happy being alone because they know damn well that that is their only option as an older woman - so they must face this tragic outcome and "put on" a happy face!!

Do you notice how they don't bring up the obvious????

That men do not want to be married for the mere fact of "why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free!!!" When you have a full time hor there are absolutely NO benefits to getting married to a hor!!

Hors don't want to cook, clean. wash, iron, sew, comfort, support, nurture, console, take care of the children, etc. why would a man want to cohabit with such a creature is beyond my thinking!! Oh yeah, you get to have sex - but nowadays hors don't need to be married to have sex so that is not the answer!!

The statement below tells us that women have chosen to be hors instead of wives!!!…………..

The proportion of married people, especially among younger age groups, has been declining for decades. Between 1950 and 2000, the share of women 15-to-24 who were married plummeted to 16 percent, from 42 percent. Among 25-to-34-year-olds, the proportion dropped to 58 percent, from 82 percent.

Kevin Cass

Don Juan
Reaction score
jesus christ. i want to get married with a hot european 20 year old that loves to cook, clean. wash, iron, sew, comfort, nurture, console, take care of the children, etc. cuz i know damn well none of these american girls from my highschool is going to do any of that when there older

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Yeah Kevin, this is part of the homo/hor propaganda machine at work - i've been enduring this mind bending-mind control for 30 years!!!

This is a feminist article!!!

Today's women are miserable and yet they quote a few women who are sooooo happy to be liberated from the shackles placed upon them by marriage :rolleyes: That jubilation only lasts foe a few months and then they'll become desperately seeking once again!!! And of course some say they are happy being alone because they know damn well that that is their only option as an older woman - so they must face this tragic outcome and "put on" a happy face!!

Do you notice how they don't bring up the obvious????

That men do not want to be married for the mere fact of "why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free!!!" When you have a full time hor there are absolutely NO benefits to getting married to a hor!!

Hors don't want to cook, clean. wash, iron, sew, comfort, support, nurture, console, take care of the children, etc. why would a man want to cohabit with such a creature is beyond my thinking!! Oh yeah, you get to have sex - but nowadays hors don't need to be married to have sex so that is not the answer!!

The statement below tells us that women have chosen to be hors instead of wives!!!…………..

The proportion of married people, especially among younger age groups, has been declining for decades. Between 1950 and 2000, the share of women 15-to-24 who were married plummeted to 16 percent, from 42 percent. Among 25-to-34-year-olds, the proportion dropped to 58 percent, from 82 percent.
a hore is as a hore does :)

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kevin Cass said:
jesus christ. i want to get married with a hot european 20 year old that loves to cook, clean. wash, iron, sew, comfort, nurture, console, take care of the children, etc. cuz i know damn well none of these american girls from my highschool is going to do any of that when there older
from my experience you CAN have exactly that.