50 Things I Have Learned From Dating

CHICAGO27

Don Juan
Reaction score
A little more elaboration of how and why I have came to these conclusions.
Thx for the feedback and welcome!

CHICAGO27 said:
1. Once a Woman's IL goes over the cliff 99.9% of the time there is no way back. It's best to forget and move on.

I have had several situations where I screwed up with chicks and bottomed out their IL's and tried again after a prolonged period of no contact. In each instance the initial impression still ruled the situation. I was able to reestablish communication and in one instance even go out on a date and end the night with some action. However, the IL was still too damaged to salvage. Unless a woman declines significantly in value its almost impossible to recover.

2. Being too sexual will scare good women away and not being sexual enough will put you in the "friendzone"

Too much of either is bad. I'm referring now to "good girls". A chick who is looking to hook up is not going to care if you are overly sexual. She might actually like it. With good girls, being too sexual with trigger the "phone call to the girlfriend" and you will be placed in the douche bucket. As for not being sexual at all, that will place you in the friendzone.

3. Majority of the women in our generation are focused on bettering their careers and most men are focused on getting a new XBox

Men between the ages of 18-40 are getting killed by women of the same age cohort in career advancement and enrichment. The few men who actually do get this have a tremendous advantage over the others who don't. Women want to have their careers but they also want a man to be the breadwinner and leader. Some just won't admit to this openly.

4. Most men don't realize that not bettering themselves in career and in life will not lead to success while dating

See above

5. Undesirable women come in many flavors. It's best to avoid women who have addictions, divorced, children, BPD/mental issues, etc)

There are so many categories that can be added but these are the ones to avoid directly.

6. Women who come from privileged backgrounds are more often than not selfish and bad in bed.

I have experienced this first hand on several occasions. It funny how a life mindset translates over to the bedroom.

7. It's better to be alone and single than be with someone who is beneath your standards.

Men compromise their standards and wind up compromising their happiness.

8. If you are not attracted to someone than don't get married.

Seen this first hand on several occasions. I know guys who "settled" who are now miserable and bitter.

9. It's better to reveal only when necessary.

The more you talk, the more you open yourself up to making mistakes

10. High value women are constantly looking for excuses to disqualify potential mates.

I've experienced this many times. The more options a woman has the more important it is for you to have your **** together

11. If a woman is over 35, single and void of any substantial relationships in the past five years its safe to say she has unrealistic expectations and will be impossible to please.

Go on any dating website and ask yourself. This girl is beautiful and single. Why? There are tons of women here in Chicago who fit this mold. Very successful, very attractive and waiting for Superman.

12. Never be Facebook friends with someone you want to date. Never! She will be judging you on every aspect of your life.

Women will judge you on everything from the attractiveness of your friends to the amount of "toys" you have. Now if you have these things, well great, but if you don't its better to keep it a mystery.

13. Better yet! Don't be on Facebook or any social media sites. The less they know the better off you are

The less they know the better off you are.

14. If you are not progressing physically by the fourth date its best to move on.

I've learned from my dating experience that if a woman is truly interested she will put out to a certain extent quite early. If not, she is waiting for a BBD or there is some guy lurking in the background.

15. You need to be calm, like a stone. Never too high, never too low. And never let a women know she has gotten to you.

Women find this personality trait extremely attractive.

16. If you have a gut feeling about something involving a woman you are dating, follow it and don't look back.

Again, based on personal experiences. Your gut is right most of the time.

17. Never say "I love you" first.

The one who says that magic word first loses all the power.

18. Don't be afraid to have guy friends. They are the ones who will stick by you through thick and thin.

Men for the most part are loyal. Unless you are paired up with beta's who will betray you for a woman.

19. Don't waste your time with being friends with girls.

I got some slack for this. Let me rephrase, its okay to have female acquaintances but not friends. You shouldn't be sharing anything substantial with women. All superficial. Always show depth but keep them at arms length. This works wonders if you are interested in one of your female acquaintances.

20. Don't associate with unattractive women if you are looking to date an attractive one.

WOMEN JUDGE YOU BY THE WOMEN WHO YOU ASSOCIATE WITH. A high value man doesn't associate with unattractive women. Do you ever see George Clooney hanging out with Melissa McCarthy?

21. The key to getting plenty of sex is not caring about how much you get

Women know we are controlled by it. Master that and you hold all the cards.

22. Women are like cats, the less you pay attention to them the more they will try to capture yours.

Slightly true you need to build some rapport but if you are an attractive guy an attractive woman will lose her mind if you ignore her.

23. Gay men are not allies, they are enemies. They are fat and unattractive women with penises.

Gay men despise straight men for several reasons. There is an underlying resentment that "we" don't find them attractive. Also, they do blame us, rather passive-aggressively, for a lot of the unfortunate ridicule they have gone through.

24. Always have a style, whatever it is.

Having style, whatever it is, shows you have direction. And that is a sexy quality

25. Women are attracted to many different things but confidence and value will always trump others.

Women want to be led. Men who are leaders accrue value. Men who are not don't.

26. If it is perceived that you have had sex with the most attractive girl in a social situation, you will find yourself more desired than ever.

This happened to me in college. I didn't even sleep with the hottest girl but it was perceived that I did. It opened up a lot of possibilities.

27. The more attractive of a woman, the more men that will be around. You must never let insecurity of jealousness get the best of you.

This is a fact. Got to deal with it!

28. Never screw around with some other man's woman.

My rule. I don't mess with other guys women.

29. Never screw around with a woman who is betraying a man she is currently in a relationship with

Same as above

30. A lot of women who online date have no interest whatsoever in being in a long term relationship

Some just want to screw, others are in fairyland world looking for a prince who doesn't exist. These are the same women who never get married.

31. Majority of guys who get married in their 20's are now in miserable relationships in their 30's.

Ask around LOL.

32. Women don't need men to satisfy their sexual longings.

Quiz any woman and ask her about this. I'm sure she has a toy for the job.

33. Most men, 85% out there have no idea how women truly operate

Unfortunately true. Actually an advantage for those who know how the game works.

34. If you have value, a woman will stay loyal

Yes. As long as you maintain value and self-control you will keep a woman happy.

35. Once you lose value, a woman will stay and seek a bigger, better, deal

Once your value expires, so does her interest level.

36. Don't date coworkers, or friends of ex's

Learned this through personal experiences. It never works out well. Always too much drama and headaches.

37. Lesbians are not allies either, as they are after the same thing you are going for

I've been ****blocked by lesbians on numerous occasions. They are actually worse than gay males.

38. If a woman is not reciprocating she is not interested enough

Yes. The 3/1 rule should apply. She does three bits of interest action to yours. If that ratio is less you are in trouble.

39. Don't spend more than $40 on a first date

Many reasons for this but personally I think spending too much money on a first date reeks of desperation and puts you in a "buying" position.

CHICAGO27

Don Juan
Reaction score
40. It's better not to push sex on a first date if you want a quality long term relationship

It's better to make them wonder and build up the "fantasy" Women operate in stages. Why do you think 50 Shades of Grey and romance novels are so erotic for women.

41. Money and status are the great equalizers when it comes to dating

Great advantage if you have it. A challenge but can be overcome if you don't with solid skills and confidence.

42. Don't get involved with someone who lives more than 30 minutes away

If you live in a rural area there could be an exception to this rule but for someone who lives in a place like Chicago its unnecessary.

43. Older women are not good for relationships

Good for screwing, yes, for relationships, no.

44. You can only lie for so long about yourself and your current situation

The truth will always come out. If you are aiming for a long term relationship is always prudent to be truthful. This doesn't mean that you have to be an open book. Selective disclosure is always a good rule to go by.

45. Don't bring women back to your place

You may love and be confident about your ****hole but reality speaking it will get you disqualified. And as I said, women like to mark their territory. Better to keep it on the road. If you want a ONS, then who cares. I'm talking more about long-term relationship material.

46. Don't move in with a woman unless absolutely necessary

Another instance of ceding power and territory.

47. Three strikes and she is out

Could do two but three is realistic.

48. If she has more than one "girls night out" in the span of a month she is looking for a bigger, better deal.

Based on experience, unfortunately.

49. Women are more influenced by their friends opinions than their families

You win the friends you win the girl.

50. Always use protection[/QUOTE]

No **** Sherlock! LOL

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great list. There's a lot of gold here that will spare a man heartache and unnecessary drama with women. I do however, have to call bullsh!t on one

32. Women don't need men to satisfy their sexual longings.

Quiz any woman and ask her about this. I'm sure she has a toy for the job.
A toy will NEVER replace a man who knows how to handle the job. Quiz any woman who's ever been properly ravaged and she'll tell you this.