Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

5 things women have done to pick me lately

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started thinking today aboutthe things women did to try to pick me up last week or so. Maybe you will recognize some of these:

1) Asking for phone number "just so <insert BS reason here>"

2) O are you still going t <X really cool thing> this weekend? I was tellin my gf about it an she said she wants to go.

3) "I remember seeing you from X, that girl was your gf right" This happened in a town I had never been in before. Nice PU line.

4) "I have to go" then coming back 3 different times after starting to walk off and final I have to be one who leaves.

5) "Leave my friend alone" Then proceeded to join my table and practically be impossible to get rid of.

Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
I started thinking today aboutthe things women did to try to pick me up last week or so. Maybe you will recognize some of these:

1) Asking for phone number "just so <insert BS reason here>"

2) O are you still going t <X really cool thing> this weekend? I was tellin my gf about it an she said she wants to go.

3) "I remember seeing you from X, that girl was your gf right" This happened in a town I had never been in before. Nice PU line.

4) "I have to go" then coming back 3 different times after starting to walk off and final I have to be one who leaves.

5) "Leave my friend alone" Then proceeded to join my table and practically be impossible to get rid of.

Wow I haven't had any of these happen. The closest to this I've had is having girls feel on me or touch me. Never asked for my phone number. Closest to that was I asked the girl for hers and she said seriously call me so I can get your number.

You must be one hot mofo.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#1-4 = yup, never had #5

#1 --> Japanese exchange student... very funny

HER: *hands me note* Here is my number, just in case I don't come to class.. let me know blah
ME: sure

*Next day see her studying*

HER: Hey why didn't u call me ?
ME: *confused*

*2 dates, fvck, short 2 month relationship b4 she went back to Japan*

Clockwork !

-Cod3r

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol anything to avoid being seen as "picking you up"

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just had a really funny thing happen. I am helping my friend run his biz today, and I greet this woman. She is maybe 40 but extremely hot for her age, MILF **** here, and she greats me very, very friendly and within 5 seconds (I swear) she scopes out my crotch bigtime before looking back up.

It was the most blatant crotch check out I have ever seen, anywhere. LOL.

I think the key to getting approached by women, asked out, and checked out if to be in style or rather at least to have a style that projects a really great look, and to seem alive and interesting.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
I just had a really funny thing happen. I am helping my friend run his biz today, and I greet this woman. She is maybe 40 but extremely hot for her age, MILF **** here, and she greats me very, very friendly and within 5 seconds (I swear) she scopes out my crotch bigtime before looking back up.

It was the most blatant crotch check out I have ever seen, anywhere. LOL.

I think the key to getting approached by women, asked out, and checked out if to be in style or rather at least to have a style that projects a really great look, and to seem alive and interesting.
Thats great. LoL.