5 Things I've Learned About Women in the Last Year

FeelinMinnesota

Reaction score
I know some of this may sound "bitter" (lol), but I think many of you will find some truth in these observations of mine! Kind of some tongue-in-cheek humor infered here, but still, I've found these things to be true...

1) The worse they talk about that horrible ex-boyfriend or ex-husband of theirs, the more likely they are to go back to that guy.

...You never hear "Oh, well, so and so was a real nice guy - we just didn't work out" - and then she goes back to that guy.. You will hear, however, "Oh, so and so did horrible terrible unspeakable things to me" and she'll probably return to that guy.

2) They all claim to be concerned about pregnancy and disease, but they sure as heck don't want you to wear a condom 'cuase it just doesn't feel good (Neither does a burning sensation when urinating or a kid screaming at 2 am from what I understand).

3) They all want you to have money - but don't want you to spend too much time at work - ESPECIALLY if you are on the night-shift!

4) ALL of the attractive ones...are nuts! ...And this is probably our fault guys, as we have been in there ears telling them all this and that in order to try to pick them up since the time that they starting showing that they might be pretty!

5) If they talk about how all their girlfriends cheat on their boyfriends or husbands, well, then they sure as heck do it too!(birds of a feather)...

Jamo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And the biggest realization of the year is (at least for me):

"Once a woman has secured her prey, she assumes the role of a "body snatcher". Her purpose is to abscond with the male's sperm, generate an endless stream of demanding and nose dripping children, financially bleed the man in her life to cater to the needs of herself and those of her dependents

Put differently, women are parasites, leeches, whose sole function is to suck dry every man they find and decapitate him, like a tarantula, once no longer useful."

I guess that is all in jest ;)

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All five of those points are correct. However, they also all relate to words and the things a woman says. Words mean nothing; you have to ignore almost all of the things a woman says and instead only look at what she does. Her actions will not lie. Her words will lie with every other sentence.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FeelinMinnesota said:
I know some of this may sound "bitter" (lol), but I think many of you will find some truth in these observations of mine! Kind of some tongue-in-cheek humor infered here, but still, I've found these things to be true...

1) The worse they talk about that horrible ex-boyfriend or ex-husband of theirs, the more likely they are to go back to that guy.

...You never hear "Oh, well, so and so was a real nice guy - we just didn't work out" - and then she goes back to that guy.. You will hear, however, "Oh, so and so did horrible terrible unspeakable things to me" and she'll probably return to that guy.

If that's the case my "X" woulda taking me back, cause I ****ted on her something vicious, not bragging but what I did was foul not proud of it...

2) They all claim to be concerned about pregnancy and disease, but they sure as heck don't want you to wear a condom 'cuase it just doesn't feel good (Neither does a burning sensation when urinating or a kid screaming at 2 am from what I understand).
LOL that's scary man, a lot of girls are willing to let you hit it raw, it's crazy
3) They all want you to have money - but don't want you to spend too much time at work - ESPECIALLY if you are on the night-shift!
I can relate!! working two jobs has hindered me in the game at times and I've lost some opportunities with some beautiful women. I would lie and say i didn't wanna be with them instead of at work, but I rather keep my bank account stacked
4) ALL of the attractive ones...are nuts! ...And this is probably our fault guys, as we have been in there ears telling them all this and that in order to try to pick them up since the time that they starting showing that they might be pretty!
EEEh disagree, some of the prettiest once i've met were hella smart.
5) If they talk about how all their girlfriends cheat on their boyfriends or husbands, well, then they sure as heck do it too!(birds of a feather)...
ROFL @ number 5

or it could be a jealously issue,

anyway FM where in Minnesota you at?

Funny thread

geetarman87

Reaction score
All very True

Hey Buddy its your Don Juan colege... I just got registered, these things are all very true, look for me geetarman87, i will be posting some interesting stuff...

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FeelinMinnesota said:

LOL, yeah. In other words...

Woman are:

A) Hot
B) Single
C) Sane

Pick two.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
FeelinMinnesota said:
4) ALL of the attractive ones...are nuts! ...And this is definitely our fault guys,
Fixed. We let 'em get away with it and run all kinds of ****ty game and have 'em all scrambled by the time they hit 23.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FeelinMinnesota said:

Here is what you do -

1) You listen to their whining about her badazz ex and then treat her worse. She loves the drama of being a victim. Give her something more up to date to "feel bad" about .Get her living "in the NOW". IF she is going to continue to expend energy and emotions on some guy, it better be you.

2) She screams "get it off- I want to feel you"....well, remember that the next few minutes may set you up to being a soccer dad, a miserable husband, or living in a trailer, one state ahead of her lawyers for the next 18 years.
BJ's are best.

3) Perhaps she slips in her expectations of your willingness to "share resources" in very subtle ways. A hint at how she "loves" that Italian restaurant, or how she saw a red hot dress at the mall... this is where you invoke " selective male deafness" , a long forgotten skill which was very popular back in my day. You just do silence- no response, not one syllable . IF she retaliates with a sex strike, you just stay silent and slowly walk away. Silence is the killer blow. Practise your stone statue impersonation regularly.

4) There is a non linear relationship between women's attractiveness and their sanity, so date the hotties with this in mind. Small increase in hotness produce squared increases in nuttiness.
Don't distort the non linearity further by fawning over that next HB9.9.

5) IF she talks about her G/fs cheating assume that she is also a cheater and get in first. IF you foolishly believe that she is expressing disgust or legitimate disapproval at her G/fs behavior think again.
Bankers talks about money. Soldiers talk about armed conflict. Skydivers talk about jumping out at 10.000 feet. Cheaters talk about cheating...we discuss those behaviors which are part of our world.
When you here a woman prattle on about "cheating" and how awful she thinks it is - get in first because she is likely to do it . Be the hammer not the nail.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
All five of those points are correct. However, they also all relate to words and the things a woman says. Words mean nothing; you have to ignore almost all of the things a woman says and instead only look at what she does. Her actions will not lie. Her words will lie with every other sentence.
Quoted because it needs to be read (at least) twice.