Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

5 Steps to being Charismatic/Charming

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1)Confidence

I made a thread on confidence a week ago so I won't get too in depth.
All I'll say is confidence is being comfortable and Having no doubt of your abilities, and that what comes out of you mouth isn't a complete load of crap.

Even if it actually is a complete load of crap.

2)Eye Contact

I know this sounds elementary but you'd be surprised how often we don't look at someone when we're speaking or being spoken to, unless we make a conscious effort to do so.

Eye contact establishes geniality, comfort and displays confidence. It's very important when being charming.

When people do try to apply this often times, we stare to long, coming off as creepy or awkward.

An easy rule to avoid that is, make eye contact when explaining a main point or having a main point explained to you, when misc details come in, maintain eye contact for 30 seconds at a time and then break by looking left or right

Never down. Down is how an submissive AFC would break eye contact not a masculine Alpha. I know it sounds like nitpicking but these little details matter

3)Body Language

Pay attention to the body language of who you are speaking to. Often times body language will hint at a person's true emotions. Like how Rebecca keeps saying she's fine but smiling only with her mouth and not her eyes, or how Sarah keeps saying she doesn't want to fvck but is still standing with her legs shut tight and her hands in between her legs

After you consciously start making an effort to look for body language cues, you'll get better at it, and be able to pick up on them alot easier.

4)Slow & Controlled Speaking

Do you have that friend who speaks so fast that you can't understand what he's saying half the time? What do you think of him/her? Does he/she strike you as confident person whose charismatic?

I don't think so.

Make sure when you speak, make it slow and controlled, and make sure you announciate ever part of the word.

You don't need to rush to convey your idea, take your time, breathe in between words, use your hands, THINK.

5)LISTEN

Humans are very self-centered creatures, they love to talk about themselves. And the will all day if you let them.

but make sure the person your talking to is doing most of the speaking, and you're merely offering your wise wisdom upon there ideas.

Also make sure you take into account of everything they're actually saying.

Did Jesse say when she went to Hank's last night? But yesterday she told me she had work at 9.

Truly listening is beneficial in more ways then just being charming.

Cheers,

~Smoove

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent.... repped....