Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

5 Rules of the Alpha

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Some believe being alpha is situational while others believe it is a mindset. I happen to believe it is a mindset. What makes it a mindset is simple. If you take a blue pill beta and give him all the tools to easily become an alpha (money, power, fame, etc) he will still behave like a beta. And we see this in Hollywood on the daily. Even with so many women chasing them and all the status.. these men still revert to acting like pvssies in the end. Examples are endless.. but Mel Gibson is a good one.

An alpha enjoys power and freedom. A beta doesn't know what to do with power and freedom.. so he gives it away.

5 Rules of the Alpha Mind:

#1: Self love above all love

Female love is entirely conditional, fleeting and transient. Its based on your situation today and what you can do for her today. Women are designed to take advantage of a man's position for her own benefit. Once your position changes or her priorities change, she will leave.

This is why betas are fools for seeking female love. Alphas treat women as disposable sources of pleasure... while women treat betas as disposable resources.

If you lose your girl chasing your dream. You can get another one. If you lose your dream chasing a girl.. well.. you're an idiot.

Love yourself first.

#2: Keep your Resources for yourself

As far a women go.. exercise moderation with how much you give them. Its more important that women know you have stuff than it is for you to actually give them stuff. Tease them with your resources, but only give them a small taste. Use a cost per orgasm approach.

Rich betas will buy cars, houses and giant diamonds for women. This is why beta is a mindset more than a situation. No woman deserves these things just for spreading her legs and showing respect. Don't give women large rewards for small things which require little effort.

#3: Maximize your body, mind, education and financial status

Not to get laid.. but to improve your quality of life and give you maximum power and freedom. Knowledge is power and the more you know the better decisions you will make... which will lead to more power and status as well as better mental, emotional and physical health.

The alpha is all about the long-term. The alpha can maintain. The beta will have spurts of success, then he will drop down later.. like many Hollywood betas who end up broke or on drugs. Beta is a mindset where everyone the beta knows benefits but himself. Wh0res milk rich betas on the daily and abandon them once the money and status is gone. And when you are beta and can't handle having money and status (as most can't).. you lose it in short order.

Lift weights, eat well, stimulate your brain, engage in critical thinking, save money, read, work hard on your passions, be confident, etc.

#4 Women don't give a sh!t

Women are along for the ride. They don't care about men or society outside of their own personal benefit. In another thread I pointed out how in France the women sided with the Nazi's after they were conquered.

Women go with the WINNER and they don't care who the winner is. Obama, Hitler, Tony Soprano, doesn't matter. This is why the white knight is the dumbest person alive.

How many intelligent beta men who could of been the next Einstein or the first person to cure cancer never got a chance because he abandoned his dreams for a woman/family or got killed in a pointless war? Even when a man is on the path to greatness.. a woman will still put her needs first and try to force that men into serving her.. rather than his dreams. Beta men of course.

But betas are the most important people in the world. Alphas and women need betas to be their loyal brainwashed pawns. This is why its important for betas to "fall in line" and follow the social norms, be good fathers and protect women. No one give a sh!t about the beta himself though. Betas die every day in wars and people just shrug. One cute college girl dies and its a national tragedy. One small child dies and its a national tragedy. But a beta man? Who cares. See what I mean?

So never ask women for help or go to them with your problems. They don't care. They will pretend to, but they don't.

Only alphas truly understand this and so they never let women side-track them form their goals. Never.

#5 Male Value is always higher

Men always offer more than women and are more important than women (alpha or beta). So never feel bad about a woman leaving you, or any dry spell you have. Do not be defined by female approval. A woman's approval of a man is always based on her priorities at the time. These priorities change like the wind.

So giving a woman's opinion of you any weight is a game you will always lose at. Her opinion of you is based on what you can do for her.. not who you are or how you think. Again.. going back to #1.

You should be totally immune to blue pill toxic shaming tactics. Notice they will come from some betas as well as women. As betas are women's pawns.

Betas want to be alphas.. but they resent the alpha at the same time. They too will shame and attack alphas for engaging in the alpha behaviors they are too weak or chicken to engage in themselves.. while at the same time wishing they were the alpha.

Its all in the mindset. Alphas take control of their lives while betas let society lead them. Society needs betas to keep the world running. Women need betas to protect them and clean up their messes.

Knowledge is power. A beta who knows his position is more powerful than a delusional white knight beta. The alpha mindset leads to alpha behavior and eventually to alpha status.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
n00bPimp said:
Men and women have the same value, you can't have kids without women. So agreed on all points except the last, but hey if you really believe in this mentality then good luck getting a high self-esteem woman to stick around.
If getting a woman to "stick around" is the most important thing in life to you then you missed the point.

Read #1 and #4 again.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Alpha f*cks beta BUCKS.
PlayHer Man said:
We say alpha f*cks and beta bucks for a reason.
Burroughs said:
alpha fvcks and beta bucks

Poon King said:
Society needs betas to be pawns for alphas.
PlayHer Man said:
Men are viewed as pawns more than anything else.

You're the little pawn to entertain her

you are probably just a pawn to them

betas are only pawns for alphas
Burroughs said:
A man who lives for others is basically a pawn

unable to fight back and make perfect pawns in the bureaucracy

betas are pawns for alphas.

Poon King said:
You are a woman.

But you blame women for nothing,
PlayHer Man said:
You're a real pain in the ass because you argue like a woman.

You are a woman.

I know you're a woman

Burroughs said:
You argue like a woman.

You never blame women for anything.

You're a woman.

yea man, the same regurgitated sh@t cumin from poon king, playher_man an burroughs y'all see the connection here? they all one an the same.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
backbeat said:
yea man, the same regurgitated sh@t cumin from poon king, playher_man an burroughs y'all see the connection here? they all one an the same.
Can't the admins track down their IP and see if it matches?

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
Can't the admins track down their IP and see if it matches?

You'd think, wouldn't you?

They had to ask me who my aliases were. It amused me when they banned a selection of names I had nothing to do with just so I could test if they could or not. They simply took my word for it.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Poon King, you are now among Judge nismo's fave posters! I learn a lot from you! My thoughts on this though.

Poon King said:
Some believe being alpha is situational while others believe it is a mindset. I happen to believe it is a mindset. What makes it a mindset is simple. If you take a blue pill beta and give him all the tools to easily become an alpha (money, power, fame, etc) he will still behave like a beta. And we see this in Hollywood on the daily. Even with so many women chasing them and all the status.. these men still revert to acting like pvssies in the end. Examples are endless.. but Mel Gibson is a good one.

An alpha enjoys power and freedom. A beta doesn't know what to do with power and freedom.. so he gives it away.

And wonder why she left or just wanted to be friends.

5 Rules of the Alpha Mind:

#1: Self love above all love

Female love is entirely conditional, fleeting and transient. Its based on your situation today and what you can do for her today. Women are designed to take advantage of a man's position for her own benefit. Once your position changes or her priorities change, she will leave.

Or stay if you upped your value. If she gets a better man along the way, well that's why you date multiple women.

This is why betas are fools for seeking female love. Alphas treat women as disposable sources of pleasure... while women treat betas as disposable resources.

Disposable resources indeed. Or they demote these men to beta orbiters.

If you lose your girl chasing your dream. You can get another one. If you lose your dream chasing a girl.. well.. you're an idiot.

Love yourself first.

Always be ready to erase and replace with no letup.

#2: Keep your Resources for yourself

As far a women go.. exercise moderation with how much you give them. Its more important that women know you have stuff than it is for you to actually give them stuff. Tease them with your resources, but only give them a small taste. Use a cost per orgasm approach.

Men need to do this more since women like to be dikteases. When a woman blows you off with IHAB or a blur (stops answering your calls) or a LJBF or mixed signals, you have failed because you showed too much interest. If not that, she had little interest in you in the first place.

Rich betas will buy cars, houses and giant diamonds for women. This is why beta is a mindset more than a situation. No woman deserves these things just for spreading her legs and showing respect. Don't give women large rewards for small things which require little effort.

Rich betas will do all this, only to have the women give a fake smile and fake passionate hug and possibly fake enjoyed sex. But she'll go back to the guy who told her that her salon f**ked up her nails.

#3: Maximize your body, mind, education and financial status

Not to get laid.. but to improve your quality of life and give you maximum power and freedom. Knowledge is power and the more you know the better decisions you will make... which will lead to more power and status as well as better mental, emotional and physical health.

The alpha is all about the long-term. The alpha can maintain. The beta will have spurts of success, then he will drop down later.. like many Hollywood betas who end up broke or on drugs. Beta is a mindset where everyone the beta knows benefits but himself. Wh0res milk rich betas on the daily and abandon them once the money and status is gone. And when you are beta and can't handle having money and status (as most can't).. you lose it in short order.

Love yourself first. I don't believe in love. A fool and his money are soon parted. If any beta comes up rich on the Mega Millions, he better look at himself, because he'll suddenly have lots of "friends". Few real and many phony. Back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot they all on me!

Lift weights, eat well, stimulate your brain, engage in critical thinking, save money, read, work hard on your passions, be confident, etc.

Very good. But you do have to take action to meet a woman. You can't just box yourself into doing this list and then you'll date a Sports Illustrated model a month later. If it worked this way we'd all do this!

#4 Women don't give a sh!t

Women are along for the ride. They don't care about men or society outside of their own personal benefit. In another thread I pointed out how in France the women sided with the Nazi's after they were conquered.

Women care about the NOW.

Women go with the WINNER and they don't care who the winner is. Obama, Hitler, Tony Soprano, doesn't matter. This is why the white knight is the dumbest person alive.

That and the beta orbiters LOL! Women do want the winner. You have to win in order to win. Success breeds success.

How many intelligent beta men who could of been the next Einstein or the first person to cure cancer never got a chance because he abandoned his dreams for a woman/family or got killed in a pointless war? Even when a man is on the path to greatness.. a woman will still put her needs first and try to force that men into serving her.. rather than his dreams. Beta men of course.

Put your dreams first.

But betas are the most important people in the world. Alphas and women need betas to be their loyal brainwashed pawns. This is why its important for betas to "fall in line" and follow the social norms, be good fathers and protect women. No one give a sh!t about the beta himself though. Betas die every day in wars and people just shrug. One cute college girl dies and its a national tragedy. One small child dies and its a national tragedy. But a beta man? Who cares. See what I mean?

Have you ever heard of an Alpha orbiter? It's a national tragedy if an alpha dies. If a beta dies, he's just dead. Beta husband? Wife leaves with half, buys a Lexus with HIS MONEY, and bangs a jerk alpha in the backseat a week later.

So never ask women for help or go to them with your problems. They don't care. They will pretend to, but they don't.

If you ask a woman for dating advice, you're a dumbass. It'll lower your value even more.

Only alphas truly understand this and so they never let women side-track them form their goals. Never.

Love it!!!

#5 Male Value is always higher

Men always offer more than women and are more important than women (alpha or beta). So never feel bad about a woman leaving you, or any dry spell you have. Do not be defined by female approval. A woman's approval of a man is always based on her priorities at the time. These priorities change like the wind.

I always say a woman can have high interest for you on NYE and then have a new boyfriend or no interest on Valentine's day.

So giving a woman's opinion of you any weight is a game you will always lose at. Her opinion of you is based on what you can do for her.. not who you are or how you think. Again.. going back to #1.

Anytime you are more interested than the woman than she is in you, you have lost. You'll be nothing more than a friend (beta orbiter)

You should be totally immune to blue pill toxic shaming tactics. Notice they will come from some betas as well as women. As betas are women's pawns.

Beta orbiters for the loss. Betas are used to get alphas. Alpha fux, beta bux. I had a woman get mad at me when I refused to be just friends. We never banged or spoke since, but I won't be a woman's friend unless we are having sex. She would either bang me or stop talking to me altogether. She took the latter. But it was a win-win for me because I would not be some weak ass beta orbiter. All men should take this into consideration.

Betas want to be alphas.. but they resent the alpha at the same time. They too will shame and attack alphas for engaging in the alpha behaviors they are too weak or chicken to engage in themselves.. while at the same time wishing they were the alpha.

When I started being a jerk, the women would either:
1. Get along for the ride because I wouldn't bow to her whims like a spineless man.
2. Leave because I won't be an orbiter. Here, she knows I won't give her any undeserved attention unless we're banging.

Sex before relationship and friendship. And I will next a woman for a flake or trying to be controlling of me.

Its all in the mindset. Alphas take control of their lives while betas let society lead them. Society needs betas to keep the world running. Women need betas to protect them and clean up their messes.

And the messes of the alpha's stains on women!

Knowledge is power. A beta who knows his position is more powerful than a delusional white knight beta. The alpha mindset leads to alpha behavior and eventually to alpha status.

Mindset is always great, but you do have to have some sort of tangible clout. If you walk around acting like George Clooney and you have nothing to offer, you won't have models falling at your feet.
Read between the lines.

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the whole alpha game but not to the extreme. My game is a mix of Alpha and Beta..because I'm human as well. This mix gives me the chance to be my self ...I won't take disrespect from no woman but I won't go out my way to make her life miserable.

I check my woman
Def. Not afraid to walk

& at the same time I know how to make a girl feel good and safe.

I think some of you Alpha extremes go out of your way to make women seem worthless. Just a key reminder ... Your mom is a WOMAN and if you have sisters they are WOMEN as well.

It's all in the game , if you play it well you can make them look stupid but don't go too far to devalue them like that.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yorkex said:
I agree with the whole alpha game but not to the extreme. My game is a mix of Alpha and Beta..because I'm human as well. This mix gives me the chance to be my self ...I won't take disrespect from no woman but I won't go out my way to make her life miserable.

I check my woman
Def. Not afraid to walk

I think some of you Alpha extremes go out of your way to make women seem worthless. Just a key reminder ... Your mom is a WOMAN and if you have sisters they are WOMEN as well.

It's all in the game , if you play it well you can make them look stupid but don't go too far to devalue them like that.

It's not a game . It's WAR. When you get divorced and she takes you then you will know this meaning.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Some believe being alpha is situational while others believe it is a mindset. I happen to believe it is a mindset.
The rest of the post is good but I will quibble with this. Alpha is a position. Women want the top dog. They want the top dog because they draw their validation largely from the status of the man that they can attract.

PUAs want to emulate the mindset and behaviors of the alpha so they can score with chicks. They usually choose player types and guys who have abundance with women and try to imitate those men. That's why they are always talking about alpha as a mindset. The "mindset" is the PUA trying to mimic the attitude of the guy with abundance.

Most of what I see talked about as being alpha around here I see as simply being masculine and having self respect. Those are worthy things to aspire to but those things in and of themselves won't get you laid. Women want the REAL alpha, whether that be the billionaire CEO or the sexiest guy in the bar.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yorkex said:

I check my woman
Def. Not afraid to walk

Two things I want to comment on here-

1. Behaviors aren't seperated like 'oh this ones beta' & oh, but this ones alpha'. Like the Op said, being alpha is a mindset. It matters not what the act is, but the intention behind it. If I buy my chick some flowers because she's been well behaved and deserves it that isn't beta because I'm an alpha. But if I tell my b1tch to shutup, but at heart I'm a flaming beta, I'm still a flaming beta.

Bottom line is, you can't be 'both beta & alpha'. I hate when posters say that. That's like saying 'I'm the loser and the winner!'.

You gotta pick one.

2. It matters not that our Mothers, sisters, aunties, and nieces are women as well. Yes, they're women. When they grow up, or when you look closer, they'll behave just like women we talk about on here. I have two younger sisters, primary school aged. But just because their my sisters doesn't mean alpha fūcks, beta bucks is nullified for them. Your choice to be an Alpha or Beta shouldn't factor in some of your loved ones being women.

Just my 2¢, don't mean to come off as insulting.

Good post Op +1.

However the parallels a poster posted are scary.

Are you playher_man??

Seems likely, all you're missing is the red font. If you are, I'd come out with it, you/he told it like it was. Welcome back if you are.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbeat said:
No one cares. So what lol ? What's really funny is the length of time you must of spent finding those quotes.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, best nutshelling of the basics I've ever read.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
The rest of the post is good but I will quibble with this. Alpha is a position. Women want the top dog. They want the top dog because they draw their validation largely from the status of the man that they can attract.

PUAs want to emulate the mindset and behaviors of the alpha so they can score with chicks. They usually choose player types and guys who have abundance with women and try to imitate those men. That's why they are always talking about alpha as a mindset. The "mindset" is the PUA trying to mimic the attitude of the guy with abundance.

Most of what I see talked about as being alpha around here I see as simply being masculine and having self respect. Those are worthy things to aspire to but those things in and of themselves won't get you laid. Women want the REAL alpha, whether that be the billionaire CEO or the sexiest guy in the bar.
What women really want is an alpha who is only a beta for them. But over time.. harsh reality proves that such a man does not exist. An alpha has too many options.. plus he really doesn't give a sh!t about her because he doesn't have to. Only betas really give a sh!t about women. So they pay women for sex and companionship (beta bucks).

Rich men and famous men who have lots of dating options are not necessarily alpha. They are just lucky betas. Just like ANY beta can buy a lottery ticket and be rich tomorrow. Does that make him alpha? NO IT DOES NOT.

Alpha is a mindset. Its an inner strength and a sense of purpose that women cannot resist. This is why you see average men who can sleep with hundreds of women even though they are not rich or famous or even that good looking. They have the alpha mindset. This makes them sexy and it makes women wet.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
It's not a game . It's WAR. When you get divorced and she takes you then you will know this meaning.
Especially after you lose your job.. the house.. she takes the car.. all the dvd's and furniture.. not to mention she emptys the bank account.. yea war sounds about right.