Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

5 Rules for my DJing

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

I proudly present you my five unbreakable rules when it comes to DJing and social life as a whole. I've paid a lot of sweet, pain and suffering for each of them, to finally come up with them so now they might protect me from making the same mistakes again. I'll put them out here since some of you might benefit from them as well.

1. Friends are more important than women

It's easy for an aspiring DJ to get too carried away with his new success and forget about his friends. Don't ever fight with them because of some stupid chick.

2. Treat close and important female friends like male friends

I always had close female friends and I like to have them. However, as a Don Juan you have to draw a line. Don't game them, treat them like buddies, otherwise you risk loosing their friendship over some short sexual encounter that you could have had with another women who wasn't as important to you.

3. Always form an own oppinion and don't make fun of people behind their backs

I've learned that just because people talk bad about a person doesn't mean they're right: Always get to know the person yourself before you reach a conclusion. And even if you think this person has major flaws yourself, don't make fun of it behind his back. I feel much better when I stick to this rule because it gives me more self-respect. Also people will notice and like you for it.

4. Don't lie.

I know some people will disagree with this but being truthfull is a trait of high character for me. I don't mean you have to tell everything you know, just don't blatantly lie.

5. Don't ever help a person who doesn't want your help

This was one of the first problems I encountered when I found this site. I was so enthusiastic that I wanted to help all of my friends out so they could live a better life. Guess what, they didn't want help. They thought I was arrogant for trying to tell them how to live their lifes. Actually I was. It's none of your buisness. Don't tell people what to do. You can offer your oppinion but that's about it. The tipps on this website might have changed your life but they might not be what other people want or need. This is the right way for you, that's why you found it. It might not be the right way for others.

PerfectCircle

Don Juan
Reaction score
5 out of 5, and extra points for creativity. Good job.

Especially like and fully agree with 3 and 4.

RokyRoc

Don Juan
Reaction score
4. Selective disclosure

I strongly advise people to listen to 5. Doing it just makes you feel better because you "know" something. Basically it does not really help anyone if you give too much and no one wants to listen, waste of time and you look like a **** for trying.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two more

So now there are seven rules and I'd like to keep it that way (somehow I always like to have the number of 7 or 3 or 10 everywhere):

6. Keep ONS and FWB a secret

Nothing can ruin your reputation more than telling everyone which girls you've slept with. I did this twice (you know, not to everyone, just two or three people, but after a while everyone knew...). I'll never do it again. If girls have sex with you outside of a relationship, they want it to remain a secret (they usually tell their best friend but that's it). It better for you to respect that.

7. Keep your Don Juan identity a secret

Yeah, pretty straight forward. People will find all kinds of reasons why they should look down on you because you're a Don Juan. It destroys the effect of being a natural, because even if you become one, people will always think: That's not him, he's just using techniques, such an idiot, blablabla...

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7/7.

About 4: True. There's always a difference between lying and just not saying something.

About 5: You can't help a person that doesn't want to be helped. If they don't want to be helped (for whatever reason), you can't make them want to be helped.