Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

5 reasons why coffee dates kick a$$

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Many guys wonder about the great places to take a woman out on a first date and how to go about it. Some dating experts suggest dinners, others going for drinks and others minigolf or some type of physical activity which gets her involved.

There’s a place and a time for all of those activities but the ultimate place to take a woman out is for coffee. Why is coffee such an excellent date scenario?

1. It’s very cheap. Dinner can cost you over $100 and drinks at a fancy club can be almost as much if you ad the cover.

2. Women love talking about themselves. If you get them over coffee, they know they have your attention 100% and will start to talk to you about deep things they do not tell most men.

3. Coffee allows you to get her life story. You learn about her and if you are good at asking all the right questions, you can get in her pants really fast. All you need to do is ask her what type of man she is attracted to, what her past relationships were like and you will get a road map to her underwear.

4. If you do not feel attracted to her, you can simply gulp down your coffee and say you gotta go. You aren’t stuck there for a 5 course meal and you feel awkward and uncomfortable sitting across from her.

5. If you truly are interested in her, you can easily escalate things by taking her to another venue, such as a club (if you are having the date in the evening) or go shopping with her if it’s still the day.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice. But, I never got into coffee dates. Most of my first dates included lunch (ex; Taco Bell - cheap) and a walk in a park. Or some type of action date.

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol a cheap lunch is good too i suppose, it's equally easy to go away, but it depends on what kind of women you are dating.

it's kinda weird if you take a 30 something year old woman to taco bell for your first date, lol. not very classy, where as a coffee store may be a little bit more appropriate. at least from my point of view.. u know what i mean?

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has their own style. I personally love coffee outtings.

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Metaphysical said:
lol a cheap lunch is good too i suppose, it's equally easy to go away, but it depends on what kind of women you are dating.

it's kinda weird if you take a 30 something year old woman to taco bell for your first date, lol. not very classy, where as a coffee store may be a little bit more appropriate. at least from my point of view.. u know what i mean?
STAR BUCKS

Show a little class. (Irony.)

But seriously, a coffee date is cool, I like em. I sometimes do them because I know their cheep... but still fun.:rock:

mcs

Don Juan
Reaction score
as opposed to the clubs - you can actually talk there

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol starbucks yea.. what you may wanna do is look up on google for 'coffee stores' and type your city in there too..

i found a list of the top 25 coffee stores in my city and set out to try them all out.. now i know which ones are the coolest places around here.. and some of them are actually quite stylish and elegant.

AFC Championship

Don Juan
Reaction score
best coffee dates are the ones where you get to grind your own beans

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Metaphysical,

Can you go into more detail about what to talk about with the girls? I have no problem taking girls to these little dates but I can never seem to take the girls home. We always end up buddies :down:

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never got into the coffee dates. Maybe cuz im 24,black and live in nyc. So most of the girls that i get with, 18-26 usually like the movies,or lunch or walk in the park thing. Works for me hasnt failed yet. I kind of think the cofee stuff is overrated to be honest but every1 has a diff style

emelec

Don Juan
Reaction score
what does that have to do with anything? coffee dates can be done anywhere with anyone.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Coffee dates are horrible for getting laid. I rather go to a bar or a lounge and have a few ****tails. I find coffee dates extremely boring. The only way I would recommend a coffee date would be if your meeting a girl from online for the first time. This gives you an idea of how she looks like and makes her feel safe about meeting you. Other than this I say a BIG NO to coffee dates.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Coffee dates are horrible for getting laid. I rather go to a bar or a lounge and have a few ****tails. I find coffee dates extremely boring. The only way I would recommend a coffee date would be if your meeting a girl from online for the first time. This gives you an idea of how she looks like and makes her feel safe about meeting you. Other than this I say a BIG NO to coffee dates.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coffee dates are PERFECT if you have or want to develop conversation skills and wanna work Anti-Dump's MACHINE. (see the archives or the bible or whatever). The goal is NOT to get laid that day. The goal is to fill your pipeline with chicks that are into you.

First date: coffee
Second date: nice dinner someplace, club, whatever
Third date: dinner yourplace + sex.

Or you could just skip date 2, and invite them ALL (not at the same time fool) to your place for dinner second date. The ones that agree and show up, MONEY. The one's that don't or flake, well, see ya.

Or, if you are super confident and have no fear, just pull out the shock and awe close at the end of your 30 minute coffee date at 2pm sober in the broad daylight afternooon.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
I agree.

Go for drinks and let loose.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing to remember guys is that not everybody here nor or all the girls they are seeing, 21 and over.

At my University a lot of the girls I'm meeting are 18 and 19. So I can't take them to bars. BTW I lie to them all about my age.

MascaraSnake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
starbucks is classy? their coffee sucks...

But anyway, I'm fine with the coffee date if they have soft couches. I hate hard-backed chars and can't get comfortable in them.

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterSinister said:
I prefer drinks.
you can't have 5 girls lined up in a day if you go for drinks tho. after 2 you will be drunk as hell as well as spend a fortune on drinks, lol. where as a coffee is 2$ :yes:

clubs down here charge $5 to 10 bucks a drink depending what it is and you can't really hear each other speak

i believe conversation is the greatest tool we have as men

MisterSinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want to have that many girls lined up in one day? I wouldn't go to a club either, just a lounge. Those are quiet enough.