5 Life Changing Questions

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
1. Knowing today is the last Day of your Life, what would you do?
2. Do you do everything in your power today, knowing there is no such thing as tomorrow?
3. What is the one thing in life that you after you accomplished you could die happy?
4. Is there at least 1 person in your life right now who could possibly call you an evil person?
5. If you were homeless do you think it would be wrong to ask someone for a dollar for a beer, to help you deal with your misery?

She's Money
I Song I made because I was tired of all the craZY SONGS Dissing women as if ALL Women arent any good.

"She's Money"
http://rideinconline.com/bands/213/

Famine Da Don
http://blog.myspace.com/faminedadon

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) I'd what ever i do every other wednesday night.
2) nope, i usually put everything off
3) Get to the point in my life where i'm care free to do what ever i plese, with out worrying about any responsabitys....
4) nope
5) what, are you kidding. My pride wouldn't let me beg for a dollar FOR FOOD, EVEN LESS FOR A BEER.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Watch some DVDs, relax, play a few games. I want to enjoy my last day in a slow, leisurely way.
2) No, because that causes stress.
3) To never die.
4) Pretty much most people I've met. I live with it.
5) I'd bash them and rob their wallet. Begging is for wimps.

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. If I knew it was my last day, probably all I'd be able to do is sit in a corner rocking and sobbing, especially if I had a lot of things I wanted to do.

2-3. Is there anything worthwhile that can be accomplished in one day? All the big, ego-gratifying, "I can die happy" things I've heard of take years, if not decades, to complete - if you can pull them off at all.

4. I don't know enough people and certainly haven't done enough with/to them to make them think much of anything about me.

5. Why bother? A dollar isn't enough to buy a beer ... or anything that would make death easier to face.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Get drunk, like most of my free days. Maybe drink until I die if I can stay awake to drink so much...

2. No...

3. Be in the stadium, and sing until I become a mute when Dinamo Bucuresti beats sTIAUA Bucuresti 10-0 at their stadium.

4. Yes...

5. This is not a clear question. Between thinking if it is wrong and really asking for the dollar there is huge difference. I would not ask, although I think it is OK to ask if you cant work for money.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Knowing today is the last Day of your Life, what would you do?

Spend the time with my family and friends. Eat all of my favorite foods and play my favorite video games.

2. Do you do everything in your power today, knowing there is no such thing as tomorrow?

If I knew there was no such thing as tomarrow I would. But there always is a tomarrow so I space things out.

3. What is the one thing in life that you after you accomplished you could die happy?

I could die happy right now. But I still want to accomplish many things in life. Probably the number one thing would be to have kids.

4. Is there at least 1 person in your life right now who could possibly call you an evil person?

None.

5. If you were homeless do you think it would be wrong to ask someone for a dollar for a beer, to help you deal with your misery?

Yes it would be wrong. Instead of feeling sorry for myself I would try and get myself out of that mess. Only the mentally disabled have an excuse to stay homeless.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 and 2 are unoriginal, but good.

3, 4, and 5 are pretty meaningless.

3 because you can want to accomplish too little or too much, it doesnt leave room for interpretation.

4 - just because people think you are evil, doesn't mean you aren't a really great person in every way. Hell, enemies make a man. Being independent, chasing success on your own terms, following your own course usually creates plenty of naysayers, enemies and so on.

5 sucks because.. well just what kind of a stupid question is that? If i am homeless, i am too busy trying to claw my way back to the top. I don't have time for a stupid fvcking beer.

Dustin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he means like what would you have done different ;)