Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

5 inch on chest in 5 months?

Reaction score
because of my small frame i find it extremely hard to find clothing that fit me...i have a 35 chest and 28 waist, 5'8 tall.

only zara, hugo boss and several other brands have my size, and most stuff online are either medium or large. when i walk down the street i look like a 15 year old, even though 5'8 is not that short.

i have started working out, hoping to fit into a size medium, just asking for general opinion, is a 5-6 inch chest gain possible in 4-5 months? without steroids?

tell me it can be done and give me extra motivation
or should i aim for something more realistic and resetting my goals?

i am eating 2x body weight protein and using alex's model

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possible? Yes. Probable? No.

I'd aim for something a little more realistic. By Feb (5 months from when I started) I hope to have gained about 2 or 3 inches around my chest from the starting measurement of 37. Now, if you hit the lats, chest, back and such with equal aggression, then your measurements will increase. However, 5 inches is a lot to look for in 5 months my friend.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe in a year.. don't sweat it bro. eat hard, lift hard and you'll get there. don't think in terms of how long it'll take. it'll happen! just be patient.

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
recalibrate your expectations (to avoid discouragement and falling off the wagon) but recognize that in 2-3 years you can do even better than that. this is a very long term game... keep your calories up.