Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

4th date, relaxing or exciting?

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted a a couple hrs ago bout the girl i been seeing. we went on 3 dates. She called me this afternoon, so i know all is still good with her, she wants a 4th date. I'm trying to figure out wheres the best place to have it. She mentioned she wants to rent this movie "little miss sunshine" a bunch of times including today (just randomly came up in conversation again)

Should i say lets watch it my place saturday and we can order, in or somethin like that? Or is it too soon for a relaxing night, and should i suggest somethin more exciting out of the house?

Just a little history of what we did so far:
1st date - drinks
2nd date - drinks and a long period of making out in the car
3rd date - dinner and movie (arm around her, her rubbing my leg and arm alot), then made out in the car a lil when i dropped her off.

She has called me alot, i call sparsely. and we occasionalyl talk online at nite. So we have gotten pretty close fast. What would u guys do? Weve done the common 3, dinner,movie,drinks. I was thinking of doin the whole cook dinner for her and rent a movie at my place thing. girls usually love that. But i dunno is it too soon for that sort of thing? Would seeing the rockefeller center tree be a better option? thats my other idea. girls love that too.

anointed

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea ive found that if a girl says yes to come over and watch a dvd its pretty much on. They know what it means just as well as you do. Ive found even those girls who are ashamed of admiting they like to fvck will use the whole dvd excuse to ease their own ASD.

Next time she calls to see what ur up to (even better if she asks you out) tell her you just grabbed a movie ur GOING TO watch it (with or without her) and shes welcome to join u. If she wants d!ck she will come. You could push it further with some C+F.. tell her you might need to see some ID at the door and the minimum donation to get in is a bag of popcorn.

Basically..just ask :)

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anointed said:
yea ive found that if a girl says yes to come over and watch a dvd its pretty much on. They know what it means just as well as you do. Ive found even those girls who are ashamed of admiting they like to fvck will use the whole dvd excuse to ease their own ASD.
That is spot right on.

You already made up with her in the car, so now its time to esscalate the situation where you and her can be in a more "private" location, away from prying eyes.

I wouldn't go all out to cook for her because its too early for this, it may seem that you are trying to hard. Beside's the last thing you want to do is to make out and esscalate after a heavy meal. A simple DVD, popcorn and a couple bottles of coronas will do it (let her eat dinner in her own house and come by late after 9PM). She ain't coming to see the movie or eat the food if you know what I mean.

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're on the fourth date and still haven't gotten her into bed?

Ok let's figure this out...

1st Date: $30 (probably had 3 a piece @$4 a drink plus tip)
2nd Date: $30
3rd Date: $60 (Dinner was probably $35 plus $20 for movie + gas, etc.)

Total: $120

I think you know where I'm going with this...

But let me guess, she's a nice girl and you're looking for a long term relationship.

Now unless she's a virgin (which is highly improbable) I bet any amount of money she's already banged a couple of guys like me who've spent a lot lot less money on her than that).

As my Uncle Julio always said, "If your games no good you better hope your wallet's fat."

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a suggestion, why not have her plan a date and take you out (even if it's just to her place)....

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could've pulled since the day3. Maybe even day2 but 100% sure day3 you could've pulled. Your best bet is to actually lay her next time you'll meet. Like the other poster said its just ASD you must lead the whole intereaction that leads to sex.

Ojete

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, you should have already ****ed her, but while you learn, now it's the time to get with her alone. Your house, her house, whatever. Get physical there and just **** her. That's all.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Just a suggestion, why not have her plan a date and take you out (even if it's just to her place)....

arent i suppsoed to be the decisive one and lead? anyway i tried that on the thrid date and she said "u know i hate makin decisions"

so basically its all up to me.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ojete said:
Hey man, you should have already ****ed her, but while you learn, now it's the time to get with her alone. Your house, her house, whatever. Get physical there and just **** her. That's all.

we both live at home, not a possinility lol. i can do it for this saturday cuz my mom is away, but before that it wasnt possible, and im not gonna do her in my chevy cavalier without tinted windows on a crowded Quenns street lol. Nor am i takin her to a motel.

So r u sayin i should get her at my hosue tomorow night? should i just say lets go out and come to my place later, or just a whole night beginning at my house, order in, watch a movie, then boink her.

Anyway one more question, i saw her 3 times in 10 days. should i not see her on saturday? She kept feelin me out for new yrs eve and i told her i didnt know wat i was doin yet, and finally i made plans with my friends and told her about it. so i think the fact i dont wanna spend new yrs with her relieves me of having to not see her this weekend right? cuz otherwise id seem too needy.