Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

48 Laws Of Power & The Art Of Seduction

jago25_98

Don Juan
Reaction score
`The Natural` worked for me on a primary school teacher.

Scary.

`The Dandy` worked for me in a nightclub on a School Boys/Girls night

Scary.

And even more suprising is I did these 2 techniques before reading the book.

btw:

Natural - child-like qualities retained; playing with toes, talking about clouds

Dandy - gender-bender. Wear a skirt and tights to a nightclub and get dancing

Damn, these are amazing secrets and I'm giving them away.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Jago, please describe how these characteristics worked for you???

From my impression of AOS, you seduce a person based on their seduction label ("falling star, dandy, natural etc....")

You mentioned that (____) characteristic worked on (____) person. Were you playing the role of the dandy etc , or used their seduction type weaknesses to seduce them???

jago25_98

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jayer
So you scored with these girls before reading the book, but it was using the same theory?
yes, qualities I have naturally and tend to expose more around female company

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 48 Laws of Power is an excellent read IMO. The sad fact is that people are rarely straightforward with anyone now a days. Lies, deception, and trickery are all parts of society today.

If you present something at work, don't you want to make it sound as good as possible? When trying to make a sale, don't you want to be as successful as possible? Anyone who does anything well uses at least a few of the principles in 48 Laws in some form.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Lies, deception, and trickery are all parts of society today.
"Parts of society today." the 48 laws of power is a prime example, that honesty and morality have never been that important to any society. I often here ppl talking about how great the 50's were, about the "greatest generation, how in the past men were real men. THis is all false: the problems we have today aren't much different than problems of the past.

I'm NOT attacking your post.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it really all a game?

I have been refusing to play 100 percent because I keep hoping that the better angels of human nature will prevail. What should I do?

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys who think this is fake and whatnot should read an excellent article by Robert Greene (the author) on his site and remember how and why married women cheat http://www.seducersworld.com/articles.html It was this article, as well as evidence from past encounters with women where they suddenly became interested in me without my doing anything consciously that made me buy that book.

Sir Lancelot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read 48 laws of power and it is a very good book. Not only are the historical examples and stories entertaining (The Yellow Kid story about the conartist was classic) but it's absolutely ruthless in the writing. The book is genius. I see some of these laws used today by some of the world's biggest leaders .. there's definitely some truth in this book. Some of the laws are a bit out there, but some are dead on.

As for whether or not THIS book would help you with women, that's debatable. If you (god forbid lol) decide to put some of the laws to work and do happen to get a powerful social stance, you'll probably have more success with women. Art of Seduction seems like it's more tailored towards making women fall for you, but I've heard it's kind of old fashioned and out of date.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've downloaded the pdf and I've set january 2006 as the start date to reading it:p

Seriously, I downloaded it for a reason, it has knowledge, whatever it provides is a benefit. Sadly knowledge depreciates with age.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If for nothing else, people should read these books for the incredible stories and the important lessons presented throughtout various stages in social history. One thing both of these books showed me is that, in terms of social history at least, things have not changed very much.

As for the one poster's question. The Art of Seduction, to be honest, isn't like say sosuave, mASF, and the like which is explains the how in terms of getting women. Art of Seduction focuses a lot more on the why and the psychology involved with getting women and why things work and why they don't.

AS

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not so sure about the law that says "Court Attention at all Costs"

This law says that negative attention is better than no attention.

What are your thoughts?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are great books. I own both. If nothing else, both very entertaining reads.

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Antichrist_Star
If for nothing else, people should read these books for the incredible stories and the important lessons presented throughtout various stages in social history. One thing both of these books showed me is that, in terms of social history at least, things have not changed very much.

AS
Not to sound sinicle or anything but I already knew that, man has been evil and only thinking about himself since the dawn of time. Read the social and governmental works of Hobbes and DeToquriville (sp?) But I do have another question for ya, do you fee you have improved since reading and applying what you read from thee books, because I was seriously thinking about getting them.